Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hogsmede Premission Form

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Smits
Deputy Headmistress, Head of Ravenclaw, Professor of Charms
Cassandra Smits

Hogsmede Premission Form Empty
PostSubject: Hogsmede Premission Form   Hogsmede Premission Form Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:46 pm

Yes, Just like in the books you must be at least 3rd year to vist Hogsmede/RP in Hogsmede. And you MUST have a premission form. How do you get one? Just respond with paragraph or two RP about how your parents/gardions responded when you gave them the form to sign. Not all of them should be bad (not all Uncle Vernons). You can also owl me a papgraph and I will give you premission.

To mve up the years you must be a active RPer and must do your homework. You will be notified when you have moved up a year. You will also see the label under your name change.

Here are the people who have premission:
Leighanna Lovegood
Kayalynn Green
Krista Green
Adabella Beland

Last edited by Cassandra Smits on Sun May 24, 2009 4:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede Premission Form   Hogsmede Premission Form Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:09 am

Leighanna and her family were eating breakfast as a owl flew through the open widow and landed in front of Leighanna and her farther Lucas. "Looks like the leeter from Hogwarts why don't you open it up princess?"Lucas Lovegood her farther asked. "Ok, daddy!"said Leighanna with a smile as she opened it up and read it as a another piece of parchment fell while she was reading her book list and supplies. "What's this?"Lucas Lovegood asked as he picked it up and read it while Amelia Lovegood was putting more eggs on the table went behind him and read it. As Leighanna got finished her list she looked at her parents "What is it Moma and Daddy?"Leighanna asked curiously.

It says that third years get to go to Hogsmeade villages on weekends, only if they make good grades in there classes and have permission by a parent or gardians sign it."said Lucuas Lovegood. "Oh, moma, daddy can I please go?"Leighanna asked in a begging voice. "I say yes pumpkin, as long as you make good grades and study hard I don't see why not, but lets see what your father says."said Amelia Lovegood as her and Leighanna looked at him. "I don't see why not Princess, but remember what your mother told you make good grades and study hard your a Lovegood I don't want to see any slack from you!'said Lucas Lovegood. "Don't worry Daddy and Moma I'll won't let you down!"said Leighanna. "That's my girl!"said Lucas as he signed the from and handed it back to Leighanna
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede Premission Form   Hogsmede Premission Form Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Sent you my application by owl
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede Premission Form   Hogsmede Premission Form Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:23 am

Lux sat on the edge of her bed. Her window was open and she was peering out of it, watching the sun inch higher into the sky. From a distance, Lux saw a bird flying in her direction. She watched it as it neared her home. Soon, she recognized it to be an owl carrying a letter. Her face lit up as the bird flew into her window. She walked across her bedroom to her dresser and pulled out some seeds to feed the owl before patting it on the head. After picking up the letter, she saw it was a permission form from Hogwarts for Hogsmeade. Lux stuffed it into the pocket of her sweater to show to her parents.

Later that night, Lux presented the slip after dinner. "What is this?" her father asked while trying to straighten the crumpled piece of paper.

Lux's face tinted slightly red at the paper's appearance. "A permission slip for Hogsmeade, Daddy. May I go?" Lux looked over toward her mother to help with this. She knew that her father didn't know much about magical things.

"Here, sweetheart," Lux's mother said, taking the letter from her husband. She pulled out her wand and traced her name into the parchment. INstantly her signature appeared. "You have my permission to go there anytime," her mother said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede Premission Form   Hogsmede Premission Form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogsmede Premission Form
Page 1 of 1