Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Counting on Misery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassandra Smits
Deputy Headmistress, Head of Ravenclaw, Professor of Charms
Cassandra Smits

Counting on Misery Empty
PostCounting on Misery

Backcover:
Counting on Misery

My name is Alice but for as long as I can remember everyone has called me Misery. On the internet I become Lily (the smart and kind one), Rose (the athletic and funny one), Violet (the romantic and flirty one), Petunia (the dramatic one and interesting one), and sometimes even Daisy (the popular one), my own personal nightmare. On the Internet I go to Hogwarts, fall madly in love with a vampire, or visit a magical world where fairies exist.

Then one day Misery meets Taren in a teen chat room under the cover name Daisy. While in the chartroom Taren seems the perfect guy for her. Naturally Misery is thrilled when she learns Taren and his family are moving a couple of houses down her street. When she meets finally meets he turns out to be just like every other guy in school. Popular. Snobby. And mean. Then Misery meets Taren’s brother Jake and an instant friendship is sprung. Soon Jake is counting on Misery to be the light of his day. Now Misery is facing the fairy tale life her virtual self always had, but she might be too close to the screen to notice.

Hope you Enjoyed!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Counting on Misery :: Comments

No Comment.

Counting on Misery

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Blogs :: The Writers Golden Quill (Cassandra Smits)-
Jump to: