Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*COULD* i change one *THING*, could I c-H-a-N-g-E your *MiNd*?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

*COULD* i change one *THING*, could I c-H-a-N-g-E your *MiNd*? Empty
PostSubject: *COULD* i change one *THING*, could I c-H-a-N-g-E your *MiNd*?   *COULD* i change one *THING*, could I c-H-a-N-g-E your *MiNd*? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:07 pm

Bellatrix was sitting in front of the Shrieking Shack, her silver eyes zooming across the building's dilapidated boards, watching as something moved ever so slightly with nothing to cause it. She wondered if it was really haunted. For some reason, she doubted it. It was highly unlikely, unless someone was murdered in it and their soul didn't want to move on.

Shrugging to herself, she stood up, wiping of her school robes and then darting excitedly inside of the building. The chills that ran down her spine made her tremble with intrigue. The smile on her lips stayed there for a while, and she laughed wickedly, watching a rat run across the floor towards a hole in the wall.

"Silly mongrel," she whispered, "I won't hurt you. Come out and play." She wanted something to kill. She was growing more and more insane by the day for not having anything to murder. It was highly irritating.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: *COULD* i change one *THING*, could I c-H-a-N-g-E your *MiNd*?   *COULD* i change one *THING*, could I c-H-a-N-g-E your *MiNd*? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Eric entered the shreeking shack through the Hogsmede way (not knowing of the entrance through Hogwarts grounds). He moved his feet down the stairs quietly but the sound was intencified in the shack. Not that it mattered right? No one else was here, no one dared, ghosts or no ghosts, the building scared people off.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: *COULD* i change one *THING*, could I c-H-a-N-g-E your *MiNd*?   *COULD* i change one *THING*, could I c-H-a-N-g-E your *MiNd*? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:50 pm

Bellatrix heard a noise and her head immediately swivelled in that direction. With a grin full of delight, she crept towards it, her wand extended. Coming upon the back of a student, she giggled wildly and then tackled the boy from behind.

She had made him hit the ground and then she growled when she noticed that it was Eric . . . a fellow Death Eater. She simply laughed before pulling herself off of him, not offering her aid to help him up. "Too bad," she muttered lazily. "I was hoping for someone to kill."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: *COULD* i change one *THING*, could I c-H-a-N-g-E your *MiNd*?   *COULD* i change one *THING*, could I c-H-a-N-g-E your *MiNd*? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:59 am

Eric groaned when his head hit the hardwood floor. "You jerk Black!" he yelled at her. Groaning unhappily he pushed himself off the floor. "what are you doing sulking around here? Someone might get hurt"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *COULD* i change one *THING*, could I c-H-a-N-g-E your *MiNd*?   *COULD* i change one *THING*, could I c-H-a-N-g-E your *MiNd*? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*COULD* i change one *THING*, could I c-H-a-N-g-E your *MiNd*?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Outside of Hogwarts :: Hogsmeade :: The Shieking Shack-
Jump to: