Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here)   Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:53 am

Christmas Holiday had left Hogwarts very bare and most of the students had disappeared. They had returned home to their families to spend the holidays together. The Great Hall was all decked out for the season and spells of great food whafted through the air. Red and green circled around the room and snow seemed as though it were falling from the enchanted ceiling. Since almost everyone was gone, one table replaced the four different house tables. Everyone would eat together today.

Ames walked into the room and took a seat near the front of the table close to the fire. No one had arrived yet, but he could not resist the smells of the room. He had been out in the forest all day, so by now he was starving. He usually went home for Christmas, but this year was different.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here)   Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Sarah smiled when she saw Ames and sat down next to him. "Looks like we're one of the only people from Ravenclaw who stayed." She said to him quietly with a soft smile. "Why didn't you go home?" she asked him playing with the sleeve on her jacket. They didn't have to wear uniforms so Sarah was comfortable in a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a dark blue hoodie. In her other hand she had a book called "New Moon". If you looked closley on her sleeve of her right shoulder there was a pin saying "Hug Me!" and on her jeans another one said "I Love Rock & Roll." Sticking out of the book there was a single paper with hearts and the words "Team Jacob, because I can stand the Heat." Sarah noticed a piece of paper sticking off her back and tried to reach it, once she grabbed it she read it then blushed red and silently cursed her sister.

Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here) BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmdzWmxCSmJxM2hHTVJIaERQYVNlb3cAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here)   Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Ames grinned as he watched Sarah sit down next to him. It was nice to see a friend still at school over the holidays. Sarah's attire made Ames smile more. Her comfortable clothing matched his personality. The fact that he related to her easily perhaps was the reason why he liked her so much.

"Hey, Sarah," he greated her. Her question took him by surprise and he didn't know what to respond with just yet. "We're just having some family turmoils," Ames said while turning his head so that his glance was on the table. His expression was almost blank as his hand came up to run his fingers through his hair.

His expression changed back to how it was before when he saw the piece of paper that Sarah grabbed. He read the writing, and couldn't help but to laugh. "Looks like somebody has a little girly crush on a fictional character," Ames chuckled as he teased her.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here)   Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:12 pm

Sarah nodded in understanding. "Yeah, I just didn't want to go since I know my dad would probably just be in the barn the whole time while my sister and brother threw a bunch of stupid parties." She said with a shrug and tucked her shortened hair behind her ear. "I might go back after though, just to hang out with my sister and brother, hopefully they'll be partied out but knowing them they won't be. Especially if Kaya and Krista are there." she said with a laugh and got out a blank piece of paper and started to draw on it.

Sarah glared at Ames and took the paper back. "So? For being a muggle book, and a muggle author, the character is amazing and the actor who plays him in the movies is just plain adorable. Seriously I'm not the only girl out there with a crush on Jacob Black." She said with a smile and put the paper back in her book. She put the paper her sister stuck to her jacket her pocket silently laughing at how her sister could always make her laugh even when she wasn't around.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here)   Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:06 am

Lux walked to the Great Hall a little bit slower than her usual promenade. It was Christmas time and she was still at Hogwarts. It was strange not going home this year for she always spent the holiday with her family. This year would be different, so she wanted to stay at Hogwarts. The magical atmosphere would keep her distracted from the occurences at home. She would miss her family, but perhaps she would take a holiday during new years.

Lux was wearing a long black sweater that acted like a dress. At her waist, a thin black belt was fastened so that her figure was silhouetted. Black leggins extended down her legs into a pair of two shiny, black boots. Did she look too morbid? The thought of this made Lux quietly giggle to herself. With a small gesture, she raised her hand to her head to push back a bunch of chocolate brown hair that she had not fastened in her pony tail.

As Lux rounded the corner, she turned into the Great Hall. There was only one table. She frowned slightly, a little confused, but then made her way toward it. Barely anyone was here, so she figured that she had arrived a little early for dinner. Soon she recognized two Ravenclaws that she knew. As she neared them she smiled.

"Hey, Ames. Hi, Sarah," Lux greeted the two Ravenclaws as she took a seat across from them. She scooted her chair a little closer to the table before asking, "How are you both?" She wanted to ask them so much more, for she had not seen them for a while. It seemed as if studys had taken over Lux's life, and she assumed the same for the other two Ravenclaws.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here)   Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:02 am

Ames listened as Sarah began to tell him of her family. Ames enjoyed hearing about other people's families. "You should go back," Ames insisted. "The holidays are an important time of the year for family." Ames stomach began to grumble, so he put a hand to it to silence it as he watched Sarah doodling on a piece of paper.

When she started to go off about the boy Jacob, Ames couldn't help but to chuckle. "Jacob might be the perfect guy and all, but I have the one thing that can top all of his attributes," Ames said confidently and in a jokingly manner. "I am real, unlike Mr. Fiction." He laughed at his own joke.

Ames watched as Lux appeared and took a seat across from them. Ames' face lit up at the sight of another friend that he had not seen in a really long time. "Lux," he said her name. "I haven't seen you in so long. I'm great, thanks! And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here)   Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:57 pm

Sarah shrugged her shoulders and sighed. "I don't know, I don't usually have fun at their parties alone. Would you want to come?" She asked him with a smile. "My dad wouldn't mind, besides if I left you wouldn't be alone in this huge place." She said with a laugh.

She stuck her tongue out and laughed. "So, a girl can dream can't she?" She said jokingly and laughed thinking of the note her sister left her. 'Dear Santa, all I want is true love this christmas' Sarah and her sister always joked about stuff like that.

"Lux! It feels like I haven't seen you in forever. I'm okay, debating wether I should go home after Christmas. My siblings always have wild parties before and sometimes after but the christmas ones are always out of control. Anyway do you want to go with me? I think it'd be bearable if friends went with me." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here)   Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:06 am

Ames smiled at Sarah's offer. "Sure," he shrugged. "I would love to go." His voice was becoming more enthousiastic. "I mean if I'm not going to my home, why not go to your party?!" Ames thought about her offer more, "Are you sure it wouldn't be an imposition?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here)   Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:30 pm

Sarah looked at Ames with a 'Do you seriously think you'd be an imposition' face. "Seriously Ames, off course you can come home with me. My sister brings friends home every year I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to come." She said with a giggle that turned into a full blown out laugh. She shook her head after calming down and touched her wand to her paper letting the images she drew pop out in an almost 3-D affect.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here)   Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:02 pm

Friends sometimes made Lux feel stressed. She wanted to please as many people as she could, but had to face the fact that she could not. But right now her friends were probably keeping her sane. She was grateful for both Ames and Sarah who were seated in front of her laughing. She was glad they were still here for the holidays. She knew that the entire school was probably going home for Christmas, but Ames and Sarah gave her a small relief. Lux wouldn't be alone. The fact that the two Ravenclaws were still here also made Lux a little curious as well.

"I'm doing alright," Lux said to the two with her eyes bouncing from each person. "Exams have had me stressed. I guess that should teach me to take all of those classes at once." Lux allowed a small laugh to escape through her lips. It seemed as though she hadn't laughed in a long time.

Her laughing ceased however when Sarah began to speak. Lux thought about her offer for a moment. "A party?" she repeated outloud. The thought seemed amusing to her. She hadn't been to a party in years. She wouldn't know what to do or what to wear even. She especially wouldn't want to make an imposition on her friend. But then again... "Sure, I'm up for it," Lux shrugged. "Only if you're certainly positive, Sarah," Lux added. She watched as Sarah made her drawing 3D and she couldn't help but to laugh again. Yes, friends were a good thing for her right now.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here)   Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:14 pm

Sarah smiled at her friends. "I want you both to come. I think it'd be really fun to have you guys there." She said to them both and laughed with Lux at her pictures. "Great! Believe me Lux, I do want you both to go." She said with her smile getting bigger. "Besides, it'll be a great distraction from studies." She said looking at Lux.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here)   Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Lux through both of her hands up and then placed them on the table so that her hands were gripping the edges. "Alright, then. I'll go," her smile was showing her pearly white teeth. She was excited. Lux had thought that she wasn't doing anything for the holidays so going to Sarah's home was a lovely surprise. It wasn't often that she got to go over to friend's homes. Lux thought back to her previous best friend Molly. She shook her head though trying to shrug the thought of the girl from her memory.

"You're right," Lux raised her eyebrows in a sophisticated yet jokingly manner while looking at Sarah. "A distraction is exactly what I need!" She giggled momentarily before turning towards Ames. She waited to see what he would respond with.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here)   Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:41 am

Ames was glad that they would all be going to Sarah's house together. He turned so that he was now facing Sarah. "When and where will we be going?" he asked curiuosly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here)   Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:26 pm

Sarah smiled and thought about how to explain where her home was. "Well, my parents own a farm practically in the middle of no-where. It's pretty much on the boarder of England and Scotland. We own a good portion of land and we have a lot of privacy. We'll probably leave... December 23rd? Or do you want to leave earlier, later?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here)   Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Feast (for anyone and everyone that still gets on here)
Page 1 of 1