Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DADA class

Go down 
+7
Lily Evans
Kayalynn Green
Remus Lupin
Krista Green
Leighanna Lovegood
Sirius Black
Helen Black
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

DADA class - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:07 pm

"I'm here for you Kris, your one of my best friends."said Leighanna as she waited her turn. "Besides, your way to pretty and smart to be depress Kris."said Leighanna softly.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Krista nodded and smiled. "Thanks Leigh."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:55 pm

Remus wasn't listening to the converstation going on with the girls. He took his wand and waved it, completing the spell the teacher had asked them to cast.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:02 pm

Leighanna smiled warmly at Krista. "No problem, I was just telling the truth to one of my best friends you know how I am!"said Leighanna chuckling as she seen Remus wave his wand as the boxes blasted away from him.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:04 pm

Krista smiled and nodded. "Thanks, and yeah I know how you are." She laughed and sighed. "I just hate that I pretty much have to share him with her. It's ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Leighanna nodded. "I know Kris, she's a freaking whore and will do
anything to get with one of the Marauders which she finally did almost, but I will do anything to make sure she doesn't get Sirius as well as Remus, I know Remus still loves you even if that whore is seducing him!"said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:13 pm

It was now Lily's turn. Lily aimed at the boxes and waved her wand. "Confringo!" all the boxes immediatley blew away from each other.
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:16 pm

Reid put an arm around Krista. "Hey Green, good luck. Not that you need it though." he smirked and winked before walking back behind Leighanna Lovegood.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Krista blushed and shrugged Reid's arm off her. She then smiled brightly at Leighanna then performed the spell. "Confringo!" the boxes flew apart and she smiled even brighter and walked to the back of the line.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:35 pm

"Nice Job Lil and Kris!"said Leighanna as she gave her two best friends a warm smile. As it was her turn she stood in front of the boxes as they positioned themselves by magic again. "Confringo!" said Leighanna loudly and clearly as the boxes blasted away from to the other side of the room. "Yes!'said Leighanna smiling brightly as she went in the back of the line behind Krista.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:39 pm

"Good job Leigh." Krista smiled and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:46 pm

Catalina rolled her eyes at their insults, hiding her pain well. Why'd she have to be so heartless? She supposed it was her upbringing. How could one just turn all of what one has been raised to be aside?

"Call me what you wish, you cowards," she whispered darkly, her sapphire eyes blazing dangerously. The fire in her soul had almost completely consumed her and she smirked morbidly while she pointed her wand at the boxes.

"Confringo!" she said perfectly, watching as the boxes blasted apart from each other. She grinned beautifully, and then turned to sit back down, eager to get away from everyone, so that she wouldn't have to try as hard not to cry. To hide her pain, she kept the contented smirk on her face and the pleasure in her eyes evident.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:48 pm

Leighanna laughed at what Catalina said. "Cowards you wish, it's you that's the coward, we didn't get sorted into Gryffindor and Hufflepuff because were cowards!"said Leighanna muttered darkly. "Kris, Lil you two better keep me back before I prounce her!"said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:30 am

"Wow, calm down!" said Sirius pulling Leighanna to himself. "Leave her be, she's not worth it. Besides, if Professor Black saw you she would freak out" whispered Sirius. But he did felt a bit guilty because he did kind of flirt with Catalina.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:48 am

Fire instantly burned in Krista's eyes. "She'll regret saying that." Krista said and looked at Leighanna and Lily.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:03 am

Remus looked at Williams and then at Krista and the others. "Everyone knock it off, your in class", He said, as a prefect rather then there friend.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:04 am

Kaya sighed. "Williams started it and we're finishing it."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:13 am

"yeah well i said knock it off, so stop", Remus retorted. He realized how rude he was being and instently went quite and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:18 am

Kayalynn glared. "Whatever, you're only the whole reason of this stupid fight."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:20 am

"Your in class! Fight later. Now is not the time", He said again heatedly.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:22 am

"We didn't even start it!" Kayalynn said back.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:25 am

"Look, Kayalynn, i dont really care who started it just...stop. Please", He said turning his attention back to the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:25 am

"Why don't you both shut up?" Krista asked glaring at both of them. "He's right, it can wait till after class."
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:31 am

Reid put an arm around Krista and smirked. "You don't have to put up with this Kris."
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:32 am

Krista looked up at Reid then at Remus. "Yeah, I know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DADA class   DADA class - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DADA class
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next