Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slytherin Common Room

Go down 
+2
Kayalynn Green
Reid Garwin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Belatrix rolled her eyes and leaned back a little bit so that her back rested against the black, leather sofa behind her. "If your recruits were not all of the same type; worthless and pathetic, then i would take much appreciation of your work, and would indeed leave you to your work. Seeing as you can not complete such a task, however, this is your finally warning- and take heed to it at that", Belatrix stood up and walked over to the stairs to sit down on them instead of being so near to someone who annoyed her constantly. "Hate to crush your feelings, but in the end, she does die. Master has told me of his plans", Belatrix lowered her dark and amused voice to a whisper. Her lips curled up into a smirk and her eyes flashed maliciously.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:04 pm

"My recruits are not worthless, Bellatrix, you simply refuse to see what I see, because you are close-minded to anything that doesn't agree with you." He glared viciously at her. "I'll not take a warning from the likes of you, for you're not even trying. Name one person whom you have attempted to bring in." His black eyes stared blankly into hers, the hatred burning deep.

An expression of shock rippled through his veins at her words. Watching her face closely, he knew instantly that she was lying. Angrily, he stood up, saying, "You have some nerve, Bellatrix! The Dark Lord wouldn't tell you of his plans before me!" Severus paused to laugh sharply. "You of all Death Eaters should know that."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Belatrix smirked. He apparently didn't remember that it was her who had introduced Severus to the dark Arts in there second year. He either didn't remember, or he was choosing to forget it. "You, are only who you are because of me", Belatrix retorted easily. She watched his temper flair when she mentioned his dearly beloved, Lily Evens. She chuckled darkly when he spoke of himself so highly. "It Appears, that you are seeing through foggy eyes, Severus", Belatrix said, still clearly amused by his weakness for Evans.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:07 pm

Severus smirked, clearly disagreeing with her. Of course, he remembered Bellatrix aiding him through the thicker parts of the Dark Arts, but he had quite a knowledge of them before he came to Hogwarts. His black eyes glittered dangerously. "You are thinking to well of yourself, Bella. You only pushed me so far. The Dark Lord then noticed how I was doing on my own."

He chuckled coldly before murmuring, "My eyes are as clear as a starry night, Bellatrix. You will see soon what the Dark Lord sees." A pause. "Or are you too blinded by your love for him?" He smirked appreciatively.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:19 pm

Belatrix rolled her eyes and rested her chin in her palm as she listened to him go on and on about something that didn’t matter. She sighed boredly and raised an eyebrow, “Excuse me?” she said with a tone that explained she had not been paying any attention to his annoying tantrum.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Severus laughed morbidly yet again. His black eyes stared coldly into hers as he stated, "You heard me, Bella. I have seen the way you worship the ground he walks on. You cannot deny it."

Go ahead and try, he thought dangerously, eager to try out his Occlumency upon her.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:10 pm

"Im sure if you understood exactly what he was capable of you would make sure he trusted you, too, Severus". Beatrix’s expression faded from one of boredom to one of annoyance. She had always been very good at keeping people out of her head, so one lie would not mean anything to Severus; he wouldn't be able to read her thoughts if he tried to save his beloved Evens. Belatrix Smirked at the thought of Torturing Evens in front of him and let a chuckle escape her thin lips.
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Reid just sat back and ignored everyone in the common room. People annoyed him to much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:13 pm

"Can't you see, Bella?" Severus exclaimed, irritation leaking into his nasally voice. His black eyes were flashing dangerously. "He already trusts me!" He rolled his eyes at her attempt to block him from her thoughts, but he knew he was more skilled at Legilimens than she was.

"Don't you dare think of her like that, Bellatrix!" he roared, his face contorted into a mixture of hatred and rage. He chided himself almost immediately, hating himself for allowing her to get to him. "If you lay a hand on her, I will kill you in an instant. Don't think that I won't. You have underestimated me for the last time."

OOC: I guess this can begin their obvious disgust and distrust of each other that is seen in the books.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:15 pm

Belatrix laughed morbidly. She rolled coal eyes and got to her feet. Belatrix straitened her Black and Green robes and smirked at Severus. "You'll see in the end, He trusts me more then you will ever know", her voice was icy. Belatrix walked up the stairs to her dorm with her arms crossed over her chest as usual. She had made the point she had needed to make, that was all that mattered.

The slam of a door was heard when Belatrix walked into her dorm. She never let any of the girls inside the dorm unless it was during the evening, when Belatrix was out sneaking about the castle as her Master; Lord Voldamort, had commanded. She always snuck out to collect information at dusk. Her mission was to gather as much needed info as possible, and eventually, kill a few choice students.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Severus rolled his eyes, knowing for a fact that the Dark Lord trusted him a lot more than he did Bellatrix. Sure, the girl could kill and torture, but did she have the cunning to dupe and deceive people? Severus didn't think so. His black eyes zoomed in the direction of Reid and he glared before darting out of the Common Room, eager for a walk.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:13 pm

*New Day*

Kaya sat down on the couch and started on her Potions homework. She remembered class and thought deeply. Something's going on between Brooklyn and Professor Ashcroft, I know it. she thought to herself, it was so noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Adriana Cundy

Adriana Cundy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:25 am

Adriana sat down next to Kayalynn, the only girl in the commenroom at the time. They were in the same year but had never really been friends. Adriana had heard rumors and was eager to ask Kayalynn a few questions. "So... Kaya" she began in a tone that could have been mistaked for cherry if there had not been a glint in her eyes. "Is it true that you are seeing that Ravenclaw 6th Year, Eric something-or-other?"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:27 am

Kayalynn looked at Adriana and noticed the glint in her eye and almost glared at the girl. "Yes it's true, what of it?" She asked and finished her homework. She got out a notebook and started writing random words on the page, it was one of the ways she wrote her songs.
Back to top Go down
Adriana Cundy

Adriana Cundy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:27 am

Adriana raised her eyebrows. "No need to get touchy, Green" she said coldly. "Just wondering after all"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:00 pm

"Why do you have an interest in who I'm dating?" Kayalynn asked Adriana. "You've never exactly tried to be my friend or anything."
Back to top Go down
Dani Julieas

Dani Julieas

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:06 pm

Dani walked nervously into the slytherin common room, she looked around in awe, her eyes practically popping out of her head, She hugged her book tighter to her chest. She noticed people all around the room, but was to nervous to talk to any of them.
Back to top Go down
http://newhogwarts.to-relax.net/forum.htm
Adriana Cundy

Adriana Cundy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:42 am

"You never exactly tried eather, Green" said Adriana, eye brows furrowed. "Dani!" Adriana called bekoning her friend over. "And becides" said Adriana, her voice dropped to the same volume as she had before. "Why sould I not be interested?"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:30 am

Kaya realized that Adriana was right and nodded her head. "Yeah, I guess your right about that." She said. She didn't understand why Adriana would have an interest in who she was dating. "Because it's not exactly new news and it's not like it's uncommon for a Slytherin and a Ravenclaw to get together."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Common Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2