Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confused and Worried

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Confused and Worried Empty
PostSubject: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Krista sat in the owlery very confused. Yesterday her and Remus started dating but right after she kissed him he ran out. She was scared she did something so she just planned on avoiding everyone and everything and only go to classes, eat, and sleep. She had dry tear marks and just ignored her sister who tried helping her.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:07 pm

Lily ran into the owlery with Kayalynn and sighed when she saw Krista. "Kris, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Jamie was already up in the owlery sending a message to her father when Krista came up. Jamie watched as Lily came to the owlry
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:11 am

Remus ran into the Owlery after Lily and froze when he saw that Krista was crying. "What happened are you alright", He asked her, clearly worried.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:51 pm

Krista sighed and shook her head. She knew her sister would tell everyone. "I'm fine." She said and wiped the tears away.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:46 pm

Lily looked at her. "No, tell us why you were crying."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:43 pm

Remus sat down next to Krista and took her hand in his as he looked at her, a bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Krista gently took her hnd out of Remus' and refused to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Kayalynn glanced at Remus and Krista and gave a sad look when she saw Krista wouldn't look at Remus.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Lily watched them and almost sighed and shook her head. What a mess everything is turning out to be. she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Remus sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Im so sorry Krista. She is a veela, and you have no idea how hard it is for me to say no to her becuase of that. She could controll me out of everything i owned if i were to hang around her long enough", He said to Krista softly.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Krista let a single tear fall down and turned to look at him. "And you're going to lose me, you knew and you continued to see her. I don't want to hear it, when you no longer have feelings for her you come and find me." She sighed and stood up. "Do you know how hard it is to love a man you have to share?" she asked him almost crying.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:49 pm

"Krista, please. I love you. You dont understand what it is like to be near a Veela it is impossbile to controll yourself. I hardly know Catalina, but you... Krista i know you. Your Beautifull, and kind, and sometimes very shy", Remus said with a trying grin.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Krista shook her head. "I don't want to hear it, you knew what she was. You knew what happens to guys when they are around her and yet you still went! I know all about you and her meeting in the astronomy tower. I don't want to know what you two did up there, but....Remus I don't want to share you with her.." She sighed and looked at him as the tears streamed down her face.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:58 pm

"You want to know what happened in the towar!? We talked about Astronomy, Krista, that's all. As for knowing she is a veela, i did but im trying my best to help her. She has no friends, and i cant stand knowing that i just walked away from her unstead of helping her. Im doing my best not to be affected by her Veelaness, but sometimes it's hard", Remus explained whiping a tear from her face.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Krista moved away from him. "I don't care, and she doesn't have friends because she either steals their boyfriends or she doesn't try to make them." she sighed and wiped a few other tears away. "Remus, I love you. But I don't want to share you. And thats how I feel like it's been."

Krista looked at him and shook her head. "Did you know she's trying to do the same thing with Sirius?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:02 pm

Lily grabbed Kayalynn's hand and dragged her away from the arguing couple. "Let's give them some space."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:53 am

Remus turned around to looked at the Hogwarts Grounds for a moments, to calm himself, running a hand through his hair. He sighed and then faced Krista again. "Your the one i fell for, Krista, not her", Was all he said. Gently, he atempted to take her hands in his again.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:56 am

"Well it looks like you did." she said quietly and took her hands away again. "I'm sorry Remus, but I can't stand her being all over you and you not doing anything about it besides going right along with it."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:00 am

Kaya nodded and walked away with Lily letting them settle everything alone.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:08 am

"Ill get her to stop. But as for being her friend, im going to keep being her friend. I want to help her, i know that she is only doing all this to get close to someone, since she currently has no one at all", Remus said quietly gazing into Krista's eyes. "As of what you think of me..., Im sorry".
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:14 am

"She's just going to keep flirting with you and making you melt at the site of her." Krista sighed and looked outside, tears still streaming down her face. "I...I can't take it Remus." She looked back at him sadly and started singing the song she wrote the night before.

"I gotta say what's on my mind
Something about us
doesn't seem right these days
life keeps getting in the way
Whenever we try, somehow the plan
is always rearranged

It's so hard to say
But I've gotta do what's best for me
You'll be ok..

I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this
world someday
But at least for now
I gotta go my own way

Don't wanna leave it all behind
But I get my hopes up
and I watch them fall everytime
Another colour turns to grey
and it's just too hard to watch it all
slowly fade away
I'm leaving today 'cause I've
gotta do what's best for me
you'll be ok..
I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place in this
world someday
But at least for now
I gotta go my own way"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:23 am

Remus listened to her and watched her back away from him sadly. He let a few tears fill his eyes but then blinked them away. "I love you", He said sadly, before turning to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:25 am

Krista fell to the ground and silently cried. She didn't like what she did but it had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confused and Worried   Confused and Worried Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confused and Worried
Page 1 of 1