Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Green Manor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

Green Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:37 pm

Eric had fallowed Kaya to her home after their meeting in the library. He knocked on the main door of the manor.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:03 pm

Kaya snuck around Krista and Remus and grabbed Eric and put a finger to his lips telling him to be quiet and pointed to them. She pointed towards the gardens and started towards them. "They're finally making up." She said and sighed. "I thought she was going to kill me in there for a moment." She said joking.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:22 am

"Thats wonderful" he said smiling "So this is your house?" he asked politly. "Quite fancy"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:04 am

Kaya heard water crashing now and grinned brightly. "Yup, this is it. It's been in my dad's family for years and years." she smiled and looked around. "This is one of my favorite places to go though." she said and pointed to just a little way ahead of them. A huge waterfall was now visible.

Suddenly a little girl came running at Kayalynn and hugged her. "Sissy!"

Kaya laughed and picked the little girl up. "Eric this is my little sister Allyson."

Allyson, suddenly bashful, blushed and hid her head in the crook of Kayas neck.

Green Manor - Page 2 Rio_celeste_waterfall_2
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:05 am

"Well hello Allyson" said Eric politely. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Allyson giggled and smiled at Eric then turned her head again.

"She's really shy, especially around guys she doesn't know." Kayalynn explained and put her sister down. "Go find your brother and cousins and play Al." she said and gently pushed the girl in the opposite direction of which Kaya and Eric were going to.

Ally smiled and nodded then ran off to go and find her twin and her cousins.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:13 pm

Eric smiled at the back of the leaving girl. Then he looked over at Kaya. She was beautiful with the backdrop of the waterfall behind her. He found himself slowly leaning in to Kaya and gently kissing her cheek, then forehead, then lips. Everything about Kaya was beautiful and the moment seemed perfect.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Kaya smiled and kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around his neck lightly and hugged him tight.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:24 pm

He held Kaya there for a moment then let go of her and stared into the water. "Should we go see your sister and her boyfriend now?" Eric asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:37 pm

Kaya smiled. "Honestly, I think we should let them be for a little while. They need the time together."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:42 pm

"Well I can live with that!" said Eric smiling as he wrapped his arms around her once more and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Kaya grinned and kissed him back happily. She hugged him tightly and kept her arms around his neck. Her body fit perfectly with his and it felt like she was just meant to be there.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:37 am

Eric felt the same. He hugged her tight and looked down into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:38 am

Kaya looked into Erics hazel eyes and sighed deeply. "I love you so much, please never leave."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:43 pm

"How could I leave?" he smiled "Now that I love you completely"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:59 pm

Kaya shrugged. "There are prettier girls out there... I just love you so much and I'm scared to lose you."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:58 am

"Like Jamie Prophet?" he asked quietly. Only after he had said it it came out harsher than it ment to. "I'm sorry" he wispered.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:44 am

Kaya shrugged. "I don't know, there's tons of them, especially in Ravenclaw. Just, promise me that they mean nothing to you, like as love interests."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:55 pm

"No, of corse not!" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Kayalynn smiled and nodded. "Good." She said simply and looked towards her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Manor   Green Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Manor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2