Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arwen Orlando

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arwen Orlando
Head of Gryffindor, Transfiguration professor
Arwen Orlando

Arwen Orlando Empty
PostSubject: Arwen Orlando   Arwen Orlando Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:38 am

Name: Arwen Orlando
Nicknames: Ar, Ari
Year AND Age: Out of School, 20
Preferred houses (state 2): Gryffindor, Ravenclaw
Birthday - Month/Day/Year: Aug 12, 1988
Blood Status: Pureblood
Race: (vampire/werewolf, witch/wizard) (Choose one) witch
In the order of phonenix, death eater or neutral? (Choose one) order of the phoenix
Animagus? (veiw the registration at https://beforetherebellion.rpg-board.net/sing-up-f4/animagus-regestration-t53.htm#366) Lynx-I will fill out my application soon.

Height: 5 ft. 5 in.
Hair: brown
Eye color: brown
Skin: light, slightly tan
Build: average
Other distinguishing features: small hands, always with painted fingernails and toenails. Always wears red lipstick and makeup.

Personality(one paragraph): Arwen is extremely well temepered. She is a happy person and it takes a lot to make her mad. When she does get mad though, it can be bad. She likes to hang out and chill with her friends a lot. She really likes humor and tries to lighten the mood when things get bad. She is very optimistic and really tries to help others be also. If she is in charge of others she can be stern but she will be fair. She likes to get tasks done quickly but efficiently.

Skills (name 4): Transfiguration, playing the flute, singing, charm work
Weaknesses (name 4): history, money management (I'm working on it), sensitivity, laziness
Likes (name 4): music, teaching, shopping, movies
Dislikes (name 4): untrustworthy people, having to manage money, working all the time, vulgarity
'
Motto: "Where words fail, music speaks"

Family
Father: Drayton Orlando
Mother: Arabella Orlando
Brother/Sisters:
Brothers: Blayton Orlando, Carson Orlando, Travis Orlando, Grayden Orlando, Christoff Orlando, Bristol Orlando
Sister: Emmaline Orlando

History(two paragraph): Arwen was born into a big family. As the oldest of 8 children she had to learn to be a leader and had to help take care of her family. Her sister, Emmaline, was born last into the family. After Arwen came Blayton, Carson, Travis, Grayden, Christoff, and Bristol. Her parents, Drayton and Arabella, met in school at Hogwarts and were married at the age of 20. They built their family while both working as Aurors. They taught their children about being the best they could be and they are both members of the Order of the Phoenix.

Arwen grew up helping take care of her family. She loves playing with her brothers and sister and would do anything for them. Since she had to help take care of them, she grew up pretty fast. Helping her parents so much instilled a love for teaching in her. Also, she has a great love for music. Throughout her years at Hogwarts she excelled in all of her classes except Divination and Care of Magical Creatures and she has taken music lessons on flute and voice throughout her life.
Back to top Go down
Helen Black
Headmistress, Professor of DADA
Helen Black

Arwen Orlando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arwen Orlando   Arwen Orlando Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:37 am

Welcome to Ravenclaw!
Back to top Go down
https://beforetherebellion.rpg-board.net

Arwen Orlando
Page 1 of 1