Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leighanna's house

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:47 pm

Leighanna's house Mansions10

Leighanna's house Family_Room
(Living room)

Leighanna's house Diningroom
(Dining room)

Leighanna's house Theater_room
(Home theatre room)

Leighanna's house Kitchen
(Kitchen)

Leighanna's house 77library
(Library)

Leighanna's house 1-stylish-sexy-bedrooms
(Leighanna's room)

Leighanna's house Bathrooms
(Leighanna's bathroom)

Leighanna's house MasterBed447
(Guess room)

Leighanna's house Bathroom23
(Guess room bathroom)

Leighanna's house Thumbs_Master-Bedroom
(Leighanna's parents room)

Leighanna's house Bathroom-remodeling-ideas
(Leighanna's parents bathroom)

Leighanna's house Cole_98
(Guess room #2)

Leighanna's house Bathroom
(Guess room # 2 bathroom)

Leighanna's house Indoorpoolpic
(indoor pool and hot tub)

Leighanna's house Gardenpool
(Outdoor pool)

Leighanna's house Chehalis
(Enclosure hot tub)

Leighanna's house Backyard_pond_large
(Backyard pond and yard passed hot tub)
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:16 pm

*this is a day after Leighanna found about about Sirius kiss*

Leighanna was sitting in her back year with her notebook with all her songs she wrote. She just wrote a song recently about her and Sirius. As she was playing it to herself humming it she started to feel calm. "Now, lets see how this sounds without humming it Leigh."Leighanna thought to herself as she started singing it.

Whenever You Remember By Carrie Underwood

"Whenever You Remember"

"When you look back on times we had
I hope you smile
And know that through the good and through the bad
I was on your side when nobody could hold us down
We claimed the brightest star
And we, we came so far
And no they won't forget

[Chorus]
Whenever you remember times gone by
Remember how we held our heads so high
When all this world was there for us
And we believed that we could touch the sky
Whenever you remember, I'll be there
Remember how we reached that dream together
Whenever you remember

When you think back on all we've done
I hope you're proud
When you look back and see how far we've come
It was our time to shine
And nobody could hold us down
They thought they'd see us fall
But we, we stood so tall
And no we won't forget

Whenever you remember

Yeah, Oh

We claimed the brightest star
And we, we came so far
You know that we, we showed them all
And no they won't forget

Yeah

Whenever you remember

Whenever you remember

Oh, whenever you remember
"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:25 pm

Sirius stood in front of the door and took a deep breath. He slowly knocked, waiting for reply. "Leigh? Are you here?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:27 pm

Leighanna was in the backyard when she heard a knock on the door as she ran to the door she heard it was Sirius voice her heart stopped. "What do you want Sirius?"Leighanna asked through the closed door trying to hold back tears but it didn't work out to well.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:33 am

"Just to talk...Please" said Sirius softly when he saw her tears. He hated hurting Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:59 am

Leighanna wiped her tears and unlocked the door and opened it to see him standing there looking a sexy as ever. She wanted to run into his arms and just cry but she fought herself not to do that. "So, what do you want to talk about?" Leighanna asked refusing to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:20 pm

Sirius saw that she wasn't looking at him. He took her head softly with his hands and moved it to him. "I want to talk. About you...and me." said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Leighanna's sparkling blue puffy eyes looked into his gray ones. "Ok, you want to talk about why you kissed her Sirius, when I loved you and I gave you my heart you broke it?!"asked Leighanna as tears fell down her cheek .
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:09 pm

"Leighanna. Please, just listen to me. She is a veela. She...seduced me. It didn't mean a think, I swear. I love you, you have to know that" said Sirius
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:17 pm

"But you could have stopped it Sirius, I know your stronger then that and if you loved me you would have been thinking of me the whole time!"said Leighanna as tears fell down her cheeks. "I love you to Sirius, but how can you prove to me that you won't hurt me again?"Leighanna asked.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:25 am

"Give me a chance. That's all I need. Just one chance. I'll prove you that by time" said Sirius
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:15 am

Leighanna sighed. "Fine I will give you another chance, but it's only because I love you to damn much and I don't want to lose you."said Leighanna as she gave him a weak smile and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:03 am

Sirius smiled at Leighanna and kissed her back passionately. "I promise, one chance is all I will need" said Sirius grinning happily.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:45 am

"Ok, I'm holding that promise against you!"said Leighanna chuckling and then giving him a warm smile. As Leighanna looked into his gray eyes she kissed him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:35 pm

Sirius wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and kissed her back passionately. "I will never let you go now, this is too fun" said Sirius laughing.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:03 pm

Leighanna laughed. "Oh really, perhaps maybe we should take this upstairs to my room."said Leighanna as she gave him a sexy warm smile and dragged him upstairs to her room
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:05 am

Sirius followed Leighanna up the stairs and to her room. He looked at her and laughed. "Ah, so now your bringing me to your room, are you?" asked Sirius and kissed her. "What would your parents say?" he asked chuckling
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:26 pm

Leighanna chuckled. "Nothing, both of them are at work I'm only here with out house elf Mimi, she takes care of me."said Leighanna as she was still dragging him to her room. As she stopped in front of a white door that read 'Leighanna's room' she gave him a warm sexy smile. As she opened the door to her room she smiled. "Well, this is my room."said Leighanna like it wasn't a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:55 am

"No parents at home, I like what I'm hearing" said Sirius with a smirk and kissed Leighanna. His mouth dropped open when he saw her room. It was so huge and probably expensive. "Are you kidding me? Are you sharing you room with....um, 20 people? Because I'm sure you would all fit in nicely." said Sirius
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Leighanna kissed him back and smiled. "Yeah they won't be home until supper time."said Leighanna with a sexy warm smile. As he mentioned her room Leighanna giggled. "No I just have a big room, in case someone would like to come over or sneak over and try to see me in the middle of the night."said Leighanna with a sexy warm smile making it sound like she was wanting him to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:11 am

"Oh, so that's why you have a big room" said Sirius laughing and kissed her. He walked to the window and started counting. "So that's....the third window from the left. Great! Now I can sneak in whenever I want" said Sirius smirking
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:26 am

Leighanna laughed and kissed him back. "Yeah, now you can come visit me in the middle of the night now you know where my window is!"said Leighanna as she gave him a sexy warm smile. As she lead him over to the bed she pushed him on her bed and started kissing him passionately.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:09 am

Sirius kissed her back and smiled. "But you better remember to keep the window open then" he whispered and started kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:30 am

"Ok, I promise I'll keep the window open for you!"Leighanna whispered as she gave him a sexy warm smile. As he kissed her neck she let out a small moan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leighanna's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leighanna's house   Leighanna's house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leighanna's house
Page 1 of 1