Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Headmistress Helen's office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helen Black
Headmistress, Professor of DADA
Helen Black

Headmistress Helen's office Empty
PostSubject: Headmistress Helen''s office   Headmistress Helen's office Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Helen sat at her desk, looking at some papers and reading them fast. She was rather busy as always.
Back to top Go down
https://beforetherebellion.rpg-board.net
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Helen's office   Headmistress Helen's office Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:02 pm

Leighanna gotten a letter by owl by Professor Black's phoenix wanting her to come to her office. As Leighanna muttered the password Professor wrote down in the later the statue moved aside letting her through. As she finally reached the Professor's Black the Headmistress door she gulped and knocked loudly on the door. "Professor Black it's me Leighanna, I came here because you sent me an owl telling me you wanted to talk to me."said Leighanna calmly trying to hide the fact that she was scared and nervous. As Leighanna waited for Professor Black to tell her she could enter, she never went into the Headmistress's office unless she was told to come in.
Back to top Go down
Helen Black
Helen Black

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Helen's office   Headmistress Helen's office Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:03 am

Helen moved her head up when he heard someone coming in her office. "Ah, Miss Lovegood, just in time" said Helen with a small smile. "Take a seat" she said pointing at the chair in front of her. "I have called you, Miss Lovegood, to ask you something. And I do ask you to answer me honestly, because it's very important." said Helen. She took a deep breath and continued. "You see, my nephew Sirius is, I fear, involved in something that he can't fully understand the danger of. Now I ask you, is there something you want to tell me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Helen's office   Headmistress Helen's office Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:41 am

As Leighanna took her seat in front of her desk Professor Black asked her if she knew anything. "Well, I don't know much seeing how I'm not with him anymore we broke up because he told me he didn't want to put me in danger by him being a death eater and they could use me against him."said Leighanna as he took a deep breath. "He also told me that he didn't want to be a death eater but his parents made him and he's more for the Order then anything."said Leighanna. "Professor, I'm really worried about him, I don't know what he's doing anymore and like you it's scaring me!"said Leighanna as she held back tears. "Don't don't tell him I told you, I promise I wouldn't tell anyone!"said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Helen Black
Helen Black

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Helen's office   Headmistress Helen's office Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:16 am

Helen listened carefully to Leighanna and sighed. "I was scared that happened. I tried to talk to him, but he didn't want to say anything. I supposed he has done something crazy and dangerous again, but joining the death eaters...Oh, Sirius. He doesn't even know how real and deadly this situation is. Don't worry Miss Lovegood, no one will know about this, I will take care of it. Since you're the only one he will listen to right now, I need your help. You have to get him quit the death eaters. Say the Order will protect him, or you'll tell everyone, or even that you'll kill yourself if he doesn't. You do what ever you need to get him to quit, understand. Lie, cheat, cry...whatever. How...how deep is he? I mean does he have the...dark mark?" asked Helen, hopping he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Helen's office   Headmistress Helen's office Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:20 pm

Leighanna nodded as Professor Black told her to make Sirius quit the Death Eaters. "I will do my best Professor, and it will be our little secret."said Leighanna. As she asked how deep Sirius was she sighed and held back tears. "He's really deep into it Professor, he has the Dark Mark on his arm!"said Leighanna sadly. "He told me he doesn't like it on his arm and he hides it with long sleeves shirts and like I said before he told me his parents made him become a death eater."said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Helen Black
Helen Black

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Helen's office   Headmistress Helen's office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:28 am

"Oh, Merlin..." said Helen with a sigh. "Sirius, Sirius...How did he get into it so deep and no one noticed? And I don't understand why would he do such a thing? And you said, he is still loyal to the Order of the Phonenix. So why has he joined the death eaters? Sure, his parents have made him, but he knows that all of us in the order and the aurors would do anything to protect him and I can assure him, he wouldn't be touched!" said Helen.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Helen's office   Headmistress Helen's office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Leighanna shrugged. "I really don't know Professor, I wished he wouldn't do this as well!"said Leighanna sighing. "But I will do what you ask of me Professor the best I can and I will report back to you."said Leighanna. "I know the order will protect him Professor but I don't think he believes that!"said Leighanna shaking her head. "I wish I knew what more was going on Professor, because I'm really worried about him!"said Leighanna. "But I will keep a close eye on him even if I'm not with him Professor!"said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Helen Black
Helen Black

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Helen's office   Headmistress Helen's office Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:53 pm

"Yes, I heard that you two are no longer together. I'm sorry about that Miss Leighanna. I'm sure everything will get back to normal when all of this mess ends. And I hope that will be soon. I hope he will understand it all and get out of it before it's to late. And he will" said Helen nodding. "You are free, Miss Leighanna. But please, as soon as anything happens, tell me" said Helen.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Helen's office   Headmistress Helen's office Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:44 pm

Leighanna nodded. "Thankyou Professor, and I promise I won't let you down."said Leighanna as she gotten up from her chair and walked over towards the door. "Professor it's kind of late, I won't be in trouble for being out late will I if I get caught will I?"Leighanna asked not wanting a detention. That was the last thing she needed when she just gotten finished talking to the Headmistress. "Maybe perhaps a note saying that I talk to will help."said Leighanna not wanting to be caught and they thought she was lying when she was telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Helen Black
Helen Black

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Helen's office   Headmistress Helen's office Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:40 am

"Yes, of course, silly of me to forget such a thing" said Helen nodding. She took a piece of paper and wrote something down on it. She handed over to Leighanna. "Here you go Miss Lovegood. Have a good evening." said Helen with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Helen's office   Headmistress Helen's office Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:57 pm

"Thankyou Professor, I will and you do the same."said Leighanna as she took the paper and folded it and put it in the inside pocket of her robe. As she opened the door she turned towards Professor Black. "I promise I will give you a report on things are going if I talk to him!"said Leighanna as she gave her a warm smile and closed the door behind her and headed back to the Gryffindor Common Room.
Back to top Go down
Elora Black
Divination Professer, Out of School
Elora Black

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Helen's office   Headmistress Helen's office Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:47 pm

*NEW DAY*

Elora (Lory) Black gave a quick knock on her sister's office door. As she quietly drummed her fingers on the side of her leg. Elora had not seen Helen since last Christmas where Lory had been all over her boyfriend Hank who she swore was going to propose at the time. It had not gone as planned and Lory had caught Hank with another girl a few weeks later...

Lory's Clothes:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headmistress Helen's office   Headmistress Helen's office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headmistress Helen's office
Page 1 of 1