Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:37 am

Remus remembered the man's face well, "Greyback", He muttered. Remus listened to her speak of her past. "Im sure he left for selfish reasons, not becuase of you. Or maybe, he left to protect you, being as he was a Vampire", Remus said, trying to find reason in it.

"I guess we are alot alike. Although, your path rougher then mine. I want to help you, though. Is there anything i can do", He asked.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:41 am

Catalina shivered, her sapphire eyes growing wide with fear. "Fenrir Greyback?" she whispered, knowing that there would be no other Greyback.

"He was a Death Eater, Remus. I doubt he had good intentions. He didn't care for anyone but himself." She growled involuntarily, hating herself for letting him go without a fight.

She looked at him sadly, staring deeply into his eyes. "Please, don't ever give up on me, Remus. I don't know what would have happened to me by now if I did not have you as a friend." She may have already gone down the path of Death Eaters, and he did not know that she was still thinking about it.

Last edited by Catalina Williams on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:45 am

"I asume my father must have been a great person if Fenrir was angry with him, being who that Death Eater is", He said shrugging.

"Im not going to. I promise", He said holding up a pinky with a smirk. "I Pinky Promise", He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:52 am

"Is your father an Auror?" Catalina asked quietly, her mind filling with Fenrir's face. "Greyback is a scoundrel . . . I have met him, unfortunately. My parents have all of these parties, and he came to one of them." She chuckled darkly. "I believe that was the only time my parents felt the need to protect me. They probably just didn't want to have to live with me if I became like him." She gazed at Remus sadly, unable to understand his true depression.

She smiled back at him, the light within her grin illuminating her face with a sort of ethereal beauty. Wrapping her finger with his, she continued to beam and then embraced him again. "You have no idea what you're doing to me, Remus." Maybe you can save me, after all.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:57 am

"I suppose so. I never truly got to know my father", Remus answered just as quietly. He laughed halfheartedly when she mentioned her parents not wanting her to be anything like Greyback.

Remus returned her hug and smiled. "Im glad i can help you", He said happily.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:59 am

"What about your mother?" she asked quietly, knowing that if he asked her, she would simply say that her mother was a Veela as well.

"Me too," she whispered sweetly. Then, without thinking, she kissed him on the cheek and pulled herself away, not trying to win him over anymore. She had gained a friend. What more did she need?
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:07 pm

"She excepted me more then my father did, but she still feared me too much to love me", He answered. "And your parents were Death Eaters then?", he asked.

Remus grinned and looked down at the ground when she kissed his cheek. "So your upsessed with poetry and Stars, anything else i need to know", He asked with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:11 pm

Catalina gazed sadly at him. What kind of mother was that? "My father is. My mother refused, and since she is a Veela, she was able to convince Voldemort to leave her out of it . . ."

She gave him a light smile before it disappeared from her face. "I am tempted by the Dark Arts, Remus. My temper gets me into trouble with others and I feel that if I knew more about ways to hurt them, I would be more powerful . . . so that I could prove them wrong." Leighanna flashed through her mind, and a tremor of anger shot through her veins.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:15 pm

"Catalina, hurting people will not help it. Please dont do that to yourself", Remus said looking into her eyes, hopeing that she wouldnt become a death eater like the rest. "Dark arts are for those who wish to destroy everything and become hated and powerfull. You dont want that do you...?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Catalina looked away from him and instead gazed darkly at her hands. "What about your self-righteous Gryffindor girlfriends that think that goodness is the answer when the bestow hatred upon me? Hm? What Leighanna said in Potions pissed me off, Remus." She paused to look at him intensely, her sapphire eyes flashing. "She has 'love' in her heart, did you hear?" She mocked. "She is a filthy hypocrite that does not know the meaning of the word love."

Shaking her head sadly, she whispered, "I'm already hated, Remus. Unless you can show me one other person that is willing to give me a second chance, then I will no longer be considered one of the good people."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:27 pm

"I agree that they are being real jurks about this, and that they dont realize that they have become exactly what they hated", He said. Remus was silent for a moment, "If you let me, i can change there minds", He said.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:31 pm

Catalina looked at him, surprised at him siding with her. "You really believe that? I'm shocked, Remus. I thought you would have defended them."

She glanced back up at the stars again, her sapphire orbs dancing around the many constellations. "You cannot change someone's mind, Remus. You can give them reasons on why they should, but in their hearts they will still have their same opinions." She paused. "I would rather die than apologize to one of them. They don't deserve my apologies, so I shall not get them any."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:33 pm

"Yes i do. I dont beleive that anyone should be treat anyone as badly as they did durring class the other day", He said frowned.

"Im not expecting you to Apploagize to them. I was only thinking that i could explain to them a little. Like, for a first, tell them how rude they are being".
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:46 pm

Catalina felt herself smile a little at Remus. She was beginning to really like him. "Thanks, Remus. No one's ever really said that for me." She flashed another grin.

"I can do that," she whispered darkly.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:47 pm

"Just please dont let your temper get the best of you, i would hate to see any of you get hurt", He asked with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:19 pm

"Only if they start it," she whispered. "And, I will end it assuredly." Her sapphire eyes glittered darkly.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Remus sighed and got to his feet. "Ill see you later, Catalina", He said giving her another friendly smile before turning and leaving the Towar.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:42 pm

Catalina frowned at his abruptness and then smiled back, not wanting him to leave. When he disappeared back inside the school, she stood and sighed, tilting her head back to continue looking at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)   I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm *NOT* Paralyzed, but I *SEEM* to be S-T-R-U-C-K by you (Remus only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2