Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girls Dorm

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Girls Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Dorm   Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:49 pm

"I can't imagine what they'd look like if they weren't half-veelas," Catalina shivered. "I just don't see the beauty in any of them. Honestly, out of the four, I believe Lily to be the most beautiful, and she's a Muggleborn, isn't she?" She paused. "Reid Garwin? I don't think I've met him. I've seen him but never talked to him. Do you know what he's like? How about we do some snooping where we shouldn't? I'm sure those boys would tells us."

"You should've been in Hufflepuff, Bee!" Catalina giggled and then frowned. "But, who wants to be in that house? Ew." She felt her heart beat furiously at Brook mentioning her parents' deaths. With a sad smile, she said, "I'm so sorry. I have only known loss through a love, not family. Do you mind me asking what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Girls Dorm   Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:56 pm

She laughed and shrugged. "Yeah, Lily is pretty I guess... and yes, she's a mud...muggleborn." Brook caught herself. "He's a seventh year slytherin who loves to party, have a one night stand, and act like a royal ass. He's Malfoy's best mate." Brook smirked at the idea, "Yeah, I'm sure they would... besides who could resist us?"

Brook's nose scruntched up in disgust. "Never say that again." Brook got a distant look in her eyes. "My parents were very loyal Death Eaters, a few people who were against Death Eaters attacked them when I was still only one, they killed my parents and I've been in a social workers care every since.... I plan on getting revenge against them.... with a little help." She said and traced her dark mark again.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Girls Dorm   Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:11 pm

"Are you used to called Muggleborns 'Mudbloods'? I've heard Severus say it a lot, but I wonder how he hides that from Lily." Catalina sighed sadly. "Sounds like a perfect match for the Hufflepuff. Lucius? Oh my." She grinned again. "No one."

Catalina giggled, saying, "Sorry, only joking!" She listened to Bee's story sadly, her face dimming in its light. "Are you a Death Eater, Bee?" she asked quietly, her sapphire eyes searching her fellow Ravenclaw's.

"My father is a Death Eater, but my mother, being a full Veela, somehow convinced Voldemort to keep her out of the group." She paused, tears welling in her eyes. "And, now, she's hurt, Bee! A couple of Aurors attacked her, when she has done no wrong by either side. I fear that she's dying . . ." She allowed a tear to fall down from her eye, before she wiped it away and said, "Father says he's unsure of her condition, so I don't have much to go on, but that's why I've been tired and miserable lately."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Girls Dorm   Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:17 pm

"Yes, it's how I was raised, even with my social worker... I was placed in one that held only wealthy pureblooded families." She sighed. "It is a wonder. He seems to like her quiet a bit but he makes fun of what she is." Brook giggled. "Yeah, a bit of a pansy if you ask me." She smiled. "Of course no one, we're two drop dead hot veelas." She smirked.

Bee refused to lie to Catalina, she was her first real friend. "Yes, I am.... Have been since my fourth year... with this being my last year I will probably be getting more missions." She sighed. "He's agreed to help me kill the people who killed my parents and after that I'm meant to only receive information."

Bee got off her bed and walked over to her friend. She wasn't exactly good dealing with others crying but she remembered what she saw other friends usually did when their friend was hurt. She hugged Catalina and rubbed her back lightly. "I'm soo sorry, If I can help in anyway, just tell me..."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Girls Dorm   Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:37 pm

"I have been raised to talk like that as well," Catalina said slowly, "But, since Lily is so nice, I find it hard to truly mean it of her. I believe Severus has always been mystified by the Dark Arts, but his love for Lily is keeping him a little kind. Do you know what I mean?"

"Have you encountered Voldemort? Face to face?" Catalina asked curiously. "Oh, Bee, what am I going to do without you?" She gave a quiet giggle. "Receive information? By doing what exactly?"

"I think that I should go home for a while, to see how she is. Maybe I can find out what's wrong with her." She looked over at Bee warily. "What if they pulled out one of her hairs? That's a slow death for a Veela. Oh, mon Dieu, I can't live without her!"
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Girls Dorm   Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:42 pm

Brook nodded. "Yeah, she's never really given me a reason to be nice to her. Yeah.... I know what you mean," she smiled lightly, "love can do that to a man."

"Yes, I have..." she said with a nod. "You'll go utterly crazy without me and tear the school apart." She joked. "Seduce information out of Auror's." she mumbled disgusted. "But it will keep me, in a way, out of everything."

"I don't know much about families and stuff, but I don't want you to have to live without a mum like I have.... it's not fun. I say maybe you should go home and help her, I'll keep notes for you and send them via owl so you don't get behind if you like."
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Girls Dorm   Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Just then jamie walked into the room and plunked down onto her four poster blue bed. "Hey Willams, hey James" she said tiredly
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Girls Dorm   Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:04 pm

"Voldemort's job for you sounds intriguing. You'll be involved, but not entirely." She flashed Brook a small smile.

"I would like that," Catalina whispered sadly. She quickly wiped at her face when she heard Jamie. Holding back disgust, she said, "Hey, Jamie."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Girls Dorm   Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:52 pm

"Yeah." Brook smiled.

She watched Jamie come in and nodded. "Afternoon Jamie."

She looked at Catalina and whispered in her ear. "If I ever refer to Xav, out loud, it's Xavier. This way, no one know's who i'm talking about."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Girls Dorm   Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:36 pm

Catalina smiled in reply to Bee, before saying, "Okay, I'll remember that. Promise." She hoped Jamie would leave soon.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Girls Dorm   Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:57 pm

Jamie noticed Catilina giving he a look and she pulled out a book ans curled up on her bed sutting herself off from the world.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Girls Dorm   Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:47 pm

*New Day*

Sarah walked in quietly and sat on her bed and held her notebook close to her. She fiddled with the notebook and looked outside at the early Saturday morning atmosphere. She gently placed her notebook on her lap and wrote down a few lyrics in her book then hid it under her mattress as usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Dorm   Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls Dorm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2