Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ravenclaw Table

Go down 
+2
Jamie Prophet
Brooklyn James
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:47 pm

Brooklyn sat down at the Ravenclaw table and started eating her usual breakfast, coffee and a bagel.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:32 pm

Jamie sat down next to Brooklynn. "Hey Brooklynn" she said tiredly. Jamie hated Mondays
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Catalina walked into the Great Hall, her hair damp and her face set in stone. She spotted Brooklyn and sat down next to her, a small smile lighting up her face. It didn't last long, for it soon faded. She pulled some food towards her plate and then took a dainty swig of her pumpkin juice.

"Good morning, Brooklyn." She paused, looking over at Jamie, hiding her disgust. It was clear that no emotion was filtering through her eyes or her voice. "Jamie." She nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:27 am

Brooklyn looked over at Jamie. "Jamie."

Catalina walked in and sat next to Brooklyn. She smiled back at her and sighed. "Hey Cat, tired? Or is there something wrong?" she asked her friend quietly.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Catalina didn't feel like talking about her problems at the moment, for she didn't want to admit that she had some. Flashing Brooklyn a small smile, she said, "Nah, Brook, I just didn't get much sleep in the past couple of nights. I think I'm just worrying about school." She shrugged, clearly not wanting to talk about it in front of Jamie, much less anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:12 pm

Brook nodded understanding and took a bite of toast.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:35 pm

"What's been going on with you?" Catalina asked pleasantly before stuffing some eggs into her mouth daintily.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:40 pm

Brooklyn shrugged. "Dunno, had some trouble with my.... uh social worker." she muttered under her breath so Jamie couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:16 pm

Catalina was surprised to hear this. She leaned in closer. "About what?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:19 pm

Brooklyn looked around the Great Hall then looked at Catalina. "I'll tell you later, too many people."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:21 pm

Catalina nodded and then said, "So, how are you doing in your classes?" She paused, glancing over at Jamie and then back at Brooklyn.

"What about that potion we had to do last class? I thought I was going to die." Catalina giggled.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Brook smiled. "I'm doing fairly well.... get a bit distracted in Potions though." she smirked.

"You? Did you see me, I wasn't paying attention and had to think quick to make an excuse." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Catalina giggled. "I wonder why?" she inquired suggestively with a small smile.

"No, I was too busy trying to read my ink splattered Potions book. It was lucky Severus was there to help me out." Cataling sighed. "I'm not really sure about him. He seems to be nice, to those that are worth the time, but then there's a part of him that's almost . . . volatile. You know?"
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:33 pm

Brook put on a fake innocent smile and shrugged. "Why, I would have no clue." she smirked.

"What happened to your potions book that made it so hard to read?" Brook asked.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:35 pm

Catalina shrugged. "I dunno. The words seemed faded and there were ink blots everywhere. Maybe I should sit next to Severus every class. Did you see that he finished his potion in ten minutes? Mon Dieu, that's potion-making!"
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:42 pm

"Yeah, I did. I was lucky I even started my potion." She blushed again thinking of the Potions Professor.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Catalina giggled. "Yeah, I finished mine right on time, thanks to Severus." She shook her head. "You're completely head over heels aren't you?" Idly, her fingers surrounded the golden locked about her neck and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:42 pm

Brook blushed deeper and nodded. "Yeah... I am..."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:44 pm

"No worries, Bee, I know exactly how you feel." She smiled, thinking of Ben. "I haven't talked to mine in a while. It's making me worry, but I'm sure he's just busy with life . . . death, whatever Vampires do." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:46 pm

Bee laughed. "Yeah... but you know I thought i'd see a lot more of mine since he... lives here ya know? I dunno, maybe he's avoiding me." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:51 pm

"I doubt he's avoiding you. He is a---" Catalina lowered her voice. "---a professor. I'm sure he has a lot to worry about right now. He'll come around."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:57 pm

Brook shrugged, not very hungry and pushed her plate away. "I dunno, maybe you're right..."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:03 pm

Catalina flashed a reassuring but tired smile. "I know I am. That's why I'm in Ravenclaw." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:07 pm

Brook rolled her eyes and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:14 pm

"You know I'm right, Bee, and you've been thinking it, too, haven't you?" Catalina asked quietly, searching her friend's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ravenclaw Table Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw Table   Ravenclaw Table Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Table
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next