Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Needing comforting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:28 am

Krista sat in an empty hallway that no one used anymore and let silent tears roll down her cheek. She would go here instead of eating or would come here after everyone else was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:30 am

Reid walked into the the hallway knowing that's where Krista would be. "Hey Kris, you alright?" He asked sitting down next to her. First he needed her to trust him.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:34 am

Krista looked at Reid and shook her head. The tears came down faster and she put her head on his shoulder. She didn't care if it was Reid, she just needed comforting at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:36 am

Reid put an arm around Krista and sighed. He wasn't good at this but he needed to try. "He's not worth it."
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:39 am

Krista cried into his chest and held on tightly. "But I love him."
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:40 am

Reid sighed and put his head on hers. "Listen, he's not worth it. He doesn't deserve you, especially not after everything he's done."
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 am

Krista just held on tightly and attempted to stop crying. "I can't help it Reid. I really care about him."
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:43 am

Reid sighed again. "Krissy, I don't know what to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:44 am

"Don't tell me anything, just hold me." She said quietly and cried silently.
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:46 am

Reid smirked and held onto Krista tightly. He eventually moved her onto his lap so they could both be more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:51 am

Remus was walking in the hallways after class. He ran a hand through his hair depressedly as he jammed his hands in his pockets. Thats when he heard crying, and looked up to see Reid and Krista. His eyes went wide and he felt his heart break.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:53 am

Krista didn't notice Remus she just continued crying on Reid. "I love him so much Reid, why me? Why did Catalina decide she needed my boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Reid Garwin
INACTIVE
Reid Garwin

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:55 am

Reid had his eyes closed. "Krista, I told you. He doesn't deserve you, especially not when he's chasing Catalina Williams."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:56 am

Remus let a single tear fall from his eyes. He turned and walked out of the hallway to get away.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:58 am

Krista noticed Remus finally and gasped. "Remus! Wait, it's not what it looks like." She said and caught up to him.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:00 am

"Not like it matters, right?", He asked, you could tell by his voice that he was holding back tears. He looked away from her and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:02 am

Krista finally realized something. "Now you know how it feels, to see the person you love with someone else." she said quietly but still loud enough so he could hear.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:04 am

"Yeah i guess so, i just didn't think you would be low enough to make it even", He said quietly, his words cold.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:06 am

Krista glared. "I'm not low enough to make it even! How the bloody hell would I know you would walk through here? No one uses it! Reid is actually helping me. I needed comfort, because i'm sure as hell not getting it from you."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:08 am

"You wouldn't need comfort, if you trusted me. If you believed in me for what i was trying to do", Remus said , and turned his back to her as he walked off again.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:11 am

"Trying to do what Remus? Give a selfish veela a good time? Remus in the five years she's been in school with us she never tried making friends. All she did was steal girls boyfriends and cause problems." Krista sighed and shook her head laughing. "And how the hell could I trust you? You turn to a puddle once you see her, you'd probably completely ignore me if I was around when she was."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:14 am

"I wouldn't have before. I would have chosen you over anyone. But now, well now im just going to give Williams what she wanted. Seeing as you love Reid so much", Remus said harshly and ran out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:17 am

Krista ran after him and and caught up to him. She slapped his face. "I don't love Reid you jerk. I loved you, but go ahead and get with your little whore. Maybe when you're to easy to get she'll stop wanting you." She said and let a tear fall down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:21 am

Remus brough a hand up to his face where she had slapped him and frowned. He had nothing left to say, nothing left to argue. He looked at her tears and sighed sadly. Remus knew she would slap him for this one; He kissed her longingly on the lips for a few moments and then turned his back to her again.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:23 am

Krista felt Remus kiss her and she started crying harder. "Why do you do this to me?" she asked him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Needing comforting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing comforting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: The Hallways-
Jump to: