Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Needing comforting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Needing comforting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:25 am

"Stop to think, just for a moment, that i loved you and i never planned on hurting you. That maybe, i was only trying to see the good in everyone, and that i went against all my fears to love you, and i got all of this instead. Just as i had feared", Remus said just as quietly.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:31 am

Krista shook her head. "I love you Remus, so much. I just can't stand that she is all over you and you just let her."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:38 am

"I dont let her Krista! Incase you havn't noticed i sorta didn't have a choice", Remus said, refering to how much the veela could controll him.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:39 am

"You could fight it you know. I heard thinking of the one you love more than the veela helps." She sighed and hugged him. "Remus I love you so much, please don't do this to me."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:41 am

Remus was surprised by her hug. He hugged her back and breathed in sadly. "It's your choice if i leave or not, Krista", He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:43 am

Krista cried into his shirt. "Please, stop seeing her. Stay away from her as much as possible. Ignore her. Please, please. I love you so much; I don't want you to leave."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:46 am

"I love you too, Krista, but i have to help her. Im not going to ignor her. Trust me, Please. I have good intentions", He said softly, rubbing her back as he let her cry into his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:49 am

"Remus, all she does is try and seduce you. Please! Just stay away from her." Krista pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:54 am

"Im sorry", Remus whispered in her ear and dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:58 am

Krista cried harder when she felt him disappear.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:06 am

Leighanna was walking back from the Library to the Gryffindor Common room when she saw Krista crying so hard she looked like she might break in a second. "Oh Kris."said Leighanna as she ran up to one fo her best friends and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:07 am

Krista hugged Leigh back and tried to tell her what happened. As Krista explained everything she just ended up crying harder.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:54 am

"Oh Kris, just let it all out."said Leighanna as she hugged her tightly. "I wrote a song for you, but I like to sing with everyone there so meet me out by the lake I really hope you will like it."said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:04 am

Krista nodded and continued to cry on Leigh's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:14 am

Leighana hugged Krista as she felt tears running down her face as well, she felt so sad for Krista that she cried for one of her best friends. As Leighanna stroked her she remained crying with Krista.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:18 am

Krista felt Leighanna start to cry. "Why are you crying?" She asked her friends quietly, finally starting to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:56 am

"Because it hurts me and it's taring me apart to see one of my best friends like this!"said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:08 pm

Krista nodded and finally calmed down. "Thanks Leigh."
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:52 pm

"No problem and anytime Kris, like I said before your my best friend I have your back until the end."said Leighanna as she gave Krista a hug.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:53 pm

Krista smiled and hugged her back. "Thank Leigh, and you know I'll have your's just as long."
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Leighanna smiled. "Come on Kris, lets go to the kitchen and pig out on ice cream and stuff it might make you feel better."said Leighanna as she gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:57 pm

Kris closed her eyes and smiled. "That sounds great." she laughed and jumped up.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:12 pm

Leighanna laughed and then gave Krista a warm smile. "Hey it's the lease I can do for one of my best friends."said Leighanna.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Krista smiled and headed towards the kitchen. "Come on, let's go. I'm starving. I don't think i've eat right in a couple days."
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:26 pm

Leighanna laughed at Krista's eagerness. "Ok Kris, lets go!"said Leighanna smiling as she linked arms with her and walked towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing comforting   Needing comforting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing comforting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: The Hallways-
Jump to: