Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~ Empty
PostSubject: ~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~   ~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Brooklyn.Lilah.James

~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~ Kaley-cuoco-10
I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried 'bout the maiden
Oh you know she's only waiting on the next best thing.

>>paint a portrait of my mystery<<

like family>>Head under water and they tell me to breathe easy for a while
attached at the hip>>The breathing gets harder even I know that
inseperable>>Made room for me it's too soon to see if I'm happy in your hands
partners in crime>>I'm unusualy hard to hold on to blank stairs at blank pages
confidants>>No easy way to say this you mean well but you make this hard on me
best friends>>I'm not gonna write you a love song 'cause you asked for it
close friends>>'Cause you need one you see I'm not gonna write you a love song
good friends>>'Cause you tell me it make a break in this
average friends>>If you're on your way I'm not gonna write you to stay
friends>>And all you have is leavin' and I need a better reason to write you a love song today
acquaintances>>I learned the hard way that they all say things you want to hear
study buddy>>My heavy heart sinks deep down under you and your twisted words
first name basis>>Your help just hurts you are not what I thought you were
just met>>Hello to high and dry and then sleep to please you
secret friends>>They may think that I need this too I'm tryin' to let you hear me as I am
childhood friends>>Promise me you'll leave the light on to help me see
enemy turned friend>>Daylight my life on I believe there's a way you can love me because I'll say
blossoming friendship>>I'm not gonna write you to stay if your heart is no where in it
dying friendship>>I don't want it for a minute babe I'll walk the 7 seas
complete strander>>When I believe that's there's a reason to write you a love song today

>>i just close my eyes and you are here with me<<

current>>From time to time I talk to you as if you could hear me speak.
future>>The breath of me but words of you, you take the one away, and the other still makes me weak.
possible future>>Every now and then I start to laugh thinking of the last time you kissed me free.
past>>Still reeling from the aftermath of the savory storm of you and me
past; bad terms>>It's a simple world I know the way it works. I know I'm not the first
past; good terms>>From time to time I turn to you but I won't let it show like you want me to.
past; still chemistry>>My head held so high; I can hardly see wouldn't notice if you were turned to me.
crush [specify]>>If you were turned to me I hope you can understand
flirting>>Because we've all been there some when you're hanging from someone else's hand
in love>>The moment of letting go will leave your fingertips numb.
soulmate>>It's a simple world. I know the tables turn. and I'll close the book of you word after word.
true love>>If you were turned to me I wouldn't think twice to turn
final>>The tacit hands of time back to when you were mine.
friend/enemy with benefits>>But it's a paradox of chains and locks I keep on looking forward
unrequited love>>When I walk so I see almost nothing at all... except when from...

>>a nameless face to think i see<<

rot and die>>I've been down, I've been out I did it all on my own seems growing up
ultimate loathing>>Didn't take long I feel strange, I feel good I feel better with you
hardcore hatred>>You've changed, you should cause I think I did too
intense dislike>>Made my mistakes I did a few things right but it will take what it will take
mild dislike>>Baby, that's life you cannot change what you do not own
general dislike>>Everybody knows but if you live deep and love strong you get pretty damn close
mutual hatred>>It moves fast and it scares me I close my eyes, oh but I still see
you hate me>>I'm fading in and out what are you supposed to do save me know
I hate you>>From all of this danger you don't know how and I'll find my way out when I'm in the red
annoyance>>Listening to strangers inside my head the darkening angels beneath the bed
intimidated by me>>I still see everything you said crimson in red I shake and I smile
I'm intimidated by you>>Cause you said Baby girl, it may take a while, but take the good from the bad
jealous of you>>And never minds are never sure, so never leave them wanting more
jealous of me>>What are you waiting for how you love is who you are I dive in and I sink in
friendly rivals>>And I find new colors to think in listening to strangers inside my head
hardcore rival>>The darkening angels beneath the bed I still see everything you said
friends turned enemies>>Crimson in red In the distance is a line defining where I've been
backstabber>>The state I'm in and ever since it began to slip from my two hands I've been
guilty by association>>Taunting fires, touching wires, been believing liars everything they said
indifferent>>What are you gonna do no way for you to save me what are you gonna do

>>to sit and watch the waves with me<<

emotional support>>He bends his breath around my name and I am humbled I feel small and plain
student/teacher>>But his arms are angels by his side you need not ask if they're open, just how wide
family>>His lips are day and his skin is night ooh, and with our love we conjure up the twilight
protective over me>>His fingers are music to my soul and I feel his song play everywhere I go
protective over you>>My love, my love is on his way I can't wait to see the day I thankfully lay me down
family>>Oh, my love, my love is on his way I'm waiting patiently but if you see me now
good influence>>My love, please hurry he loves with rhythm and paints with flame
bad influence>>He comes in pieces with no name I won't need answers, I'll just know
role model for me>>Cause I've read the sonnets about his soul he can be ordinary in the best ways
role model for you>>And still dance like a poet through every word he says my love, my love is on his way
forbidden>>I can't wait to see the day I thankfully lay me down my love, my love is on his way
mentor>>I'm waiting patiently but if you see me now my love, please hurry
classmates>>All that I never knew can you see me now all that I never said
roommates>>Can you see me now he makes me crazy he makes me cruel
other {specify}>>Oh, but I pray he makes me anything but a fool ooh, my love please hurry

Alright, so yeah... this is a plotter by Hales of Caution 2.0. Take it and she will send her flying monkeys after you, and they really don't like plot thiefs. Basically, leave this little blurb here, and she'll be happy. All lyrics are courtesy of Sara Bareilles, don't steal those or her people WILL hunt you down. Basic RP rules apply for this, post in mine, I'll post in yours, keep relationships realistic and PM me about important relationships like FINAL, PARTNERS IN CRIME etc. farao
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: ~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~   ~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:43 pm

CODE
Code:
[SIZE=1][ALIGN=CENTER][FONT=TIMES][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=lightgreen]FIRSTNAME.[/COLOR][COLOR=skyblue]MIDDLENAME[/COLOR][COLOR=lightgreen].LASTNAME[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
THREE MATCHING/DIFFERENT ICONS HERE [UP TO YOU WHETHER YOU WANT THEM TO MATCH OR NOT]
[COLOR=skyblue][SIZE=2]HEY THERE GORGEOUS, THE NAME'S [S]FULLNAMEHERE[/S], BUT EVERYONE JUST CALLS ME NICKNAMEHERE. 
I'M THE YEARHERE WHO'S BEEN TRAVELING 'ROUND THE SUN FOR AGEINWORDSHERE YEARS.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]RELATIONSHIPS HERE QUOTE FOR COLORS!!!

[COLOR=lightgreen]HERE'S HOW YOUR STORY GOES:  [B][I]FIRST PERSON HISTORY HERE[/I][/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=skyblue]AND HERE'S WHAT I'VE WRITTEN DOWN: [B][I]LEAVE BLANK IF I HAVEN'T POSTED IN YOURS[/COLOR][/B][/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/ALIGN][/SIZE]

Last edited by Brooklyn James on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: ~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~   ~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:47 pm

You're so worried 'bout the maiden
you know she's only waitin' on the next best thing

Rawrrrrrrrrrrr where'd everyone go?

-------------------------------------
Girls

CATALINA.ANNALIESE.WILLIAMS
~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~ Icon03~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~ 9~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~ Icon02

HEY THERE GORGEOUS, THE NAME'S CATALINA, BUT EVERYONE JUST CALLS ME CATTY.
I'M THE SIXTH YEAR WHO'S BEEN TRAVELING 'ROUND THE SUN FOR SIXTEEN YEARS.

emotional support>>He bends his breath around my name and I am humbled I feel small and plain
protective over me>>His fingers are music to my soul and I feel his song play everywhere I go
protective over you>>My love, my love is on his way I can't wait to see the day I thankfully lay me down

HERE'S HOW YOUR STORY GOES: I met you in First Year, but we were less than friends. You were just one Year above me, but I knew that we would bond. I could feel something inside of me, but couldn't explain it. Then, in my Sixth Year, you revealed to me that you were a Veela. It was like meeting sister I never knew I had.

AND HERE'S WHAT I'VE WRITTEN DOWN:
Catty, it fits you.

-------------------------------------------
Guys

[/center]

Last edited by Brooklyn James on Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: ~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~   ~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:05 pm

CATALINA.ANNALIESE.WILLIAMS
~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~ Icon03~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~ 9~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~ Icon02

HEY THERE GORGEOUS, THE NAME'S CATALINA, BUT EVERYONE JUST CALLS ME CATTY.
I'M THE SIXTH YEAR WHO'S BEEN TRAVELING 'ROUND THE SUN FOR SIXTEEN YEARS.

HERE'S HOW YOUR STORY GOES: I met you in First Year, but we were less than friends. You were just one Year above me, but I knew that we would bond. I could feel something inside of me, but couldn't explain it. Then, in my Sixth Year, you revealed to me that you were a Veela. It was like meeting sister I never knew I had.

AND HERE'S WHAT I'VE WRITTEN DOWN: Catty, it fits you.

OOC: I changed the sizes, by the way. And, those colors don't show up on this site, so yeah. I can let you do what you like. And if you need help, just tell me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~   ~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:18 pm

XavierBrody.Ashcroft
~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~ 42808149018~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~ 42808149019~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~ 42808149037

HEY THERE GORGEOUS, THE NAME'S XAVIER, BUT EVERYONE JUST CALLS ME XAVIER.
I'M THE GRADUATE/PROFESSOR WHO'S BEEN TRAVELING 'ROUND THE SUN FOR TWENTY-EIGHT YEARS.

current>>From time to time I talk to you as if you could hear me speak.
flirting>>Because we've all been there some when you're hanging from someone else's hand
in love>>The moment of letting go will leave your fingertips numb.

HERE'S HOW YOUR STORY GOES: I've been your professor since first year, but this year you struck me. I fell for you, and we have a secret relationship. It could get us in trouble but I'm willing to give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~   ~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~WrItE~YoU~A~LoVe~SoNg~
Page 1 of 1