Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Professor Ceres's Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestia Ceres
Astronomy Teacher
Celestia Ceres

Professor Ceres's Office Empty
PostSubject: Professor Ceres's Office   Professor Ceres's Office Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:54 pm

Celestia Ceres was exhausted from lifting the heavy black chest onto her desk. She instantly regretted not using magic to move her chest as she plopped onto her chair. She reached down with her hand to pick up her wand. While clasping it, she gently tapped the top of the chest as she said under her breath, "Castor." A click sounded at the password followed by the trunk cracking open. With a wave of her wand, objects began to move themselves from out of the box and onto the various shelves and spaces in her new office. After everything had dispersed from out of the chest, she snapped it shut with her wand. Looking around her office, she sighed. There were several boxes and trunks that she had not gotten to. She shrugged and decided to continue her unpacking at another time.

She looked around her room and smiled. Instead of using her wand, Celestia Ceres rose to her feet and walked across the room. She looked down on a small, gray sphere. The small scale replica of the moon looked beatened and battered. She gently turned it, admiring the craters.

A photograph caught her eye next to the moon miniature. She picked it up, making sure to only finger the outside edges of the moving picture. In the photo, a cat was sitting almost completely still that it almost seemed like a Muggles' picture. Celestia Ceres smiled down at it.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ceres's Office   Professor Ceres's Office Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:49 pm

Ames knocked on the professor's door a few times before peering into the office. "Professor Ceres?" he asked walking into the room. "I was wondering if you had a moment."

As he looked around, Ames noticed all kinds of boxes. His mouth was gaped upon as he looked upon all the different instruments and maps and various other objects she had. Turning towards her, he asked, "Do you need any help with these?"
Back to top Go down
Celestia Ceres
Astronomy Teacher
Celestia Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ceres's Office   Professor Ceres's Office Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Celestia snapped back into reality when she heard a faint knocking on her door. She turned to find a young boy walk into her office. She put the photo of the cat down on the shelf and then walked over to her desk. She pulled out a chair and positioned it in front of the desk, then she casually leaned against the table. She waved her hand motioning for the boy to come sit down in the chair she had received.

"Of course," she spoke with a smile. "What can I help you with?" she studied the boy for a moment. She didn't recognize him from her class. "What is your name, dear?" she asked sincerely.

She released a small laugh as she looked around her office. She noticed that they had caught his eye. She explained, "I'm a new teacher here at Hogwarts. I've never taught before, to be quite honest. I had a lot to pack, and now I have a lot to unpack," she laughed as she stood up from her desk and began to walk around her circular office. She looked up. She was glad that the walls were lined with shelves and that the ceiling was made of glass. It allowed for her to see the dark sky at night and for the sun to shine in during the day. "Thank you. I would love help. But I think I'll save all this work for my students with detentions." She gave him a slight wink.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ceres's Office   Professor Ceres's Office Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:26 pm

"Ms. Ceres--I mean Professor Ceres," Ames corrected himself. He always had trouble with addressing those in authority. He saw that she had pulled out a chair for him, so he quickly took a seat.

"My name is Ames Devereux. I'm in Ravenclaw. Seventh Year. I wasn't present during your first class." He hoped that this explained it well enough.

He nodded at her explaination. "I still wouldn't mind helping you. I have a lot of freetime."
Back to top Go down
Celestia Ceres
Astronomy Teacher
Celestia Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ceres's Office   Professor Ceres's Office Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Celestia winced slighlty as he addressed her as Professor. She knew that it was respecful to speak to those in authority with that type of manner, but she didn't exaclty like it. She wished that things were a little more informal. She smiled however at his introduction and explaination, however.

"Ames Devereux," she said his name aloud. "Are you a French boy?" Curiousity peaked through her mind, and she almost regretted asking such a question like that.

She stood in front of her desk, slighly leaning on it as she turned towards the boy again. She looked around at all the boxes. With a smile she began, "Well, since you missed my first class, I guess I will accept your help offer. I mean it's the least you can do," she winked with a small laugh. We basically learned about constellations. Do you have a textbook and telescope?"

"Oh," she started. "When it's just us two, you can refer to me as Celestia. There's no need for this Professor stuff." She made a waving gesture with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ceres's Office   Professor Ceres's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professor Ceres's Office
Page 1 of 1