Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Professor Kanst's Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

Professor Kanst's Office Empty
PostSubject: Professor Kanst's Office   Professor Kanst's Office Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:43 am

Ben lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling. So far his stay at Hogwarts had been nothing but boring. The students hated him, the teachers weren't so fond of him either and he had Catalina. Life was surprisingly good. The moment Catalina graduated, he'd find some reason for them to leave and just travel. There was the problem of him being a vampire though, he had time to decide what to do. But deep down he knew that if he wanted to be with her, he would have to change her. Dealing with a newborn was not something he wanted to do though. But for her, he would.

Thinking about her made Ben wonder where she was anyway. Other than in class, the two of them hadn't been able to see each other too often. Too many people knew about their relationship, which was odd seeing as how he hadn't told anyone. So far he'd done a decent job on quelling the rumors but the moment he dispersed one, another would be going around. If word got around to the Headmistress he was sure he'd be fired and probably sent to Azkaban. The good thing was, Ben had been doing this for several decades. Disguising himself was not too hard at this point. If he wanted, he could be charming, most of the time he just choose not to though. Why act like something he wasn't? There was no point in living a lie.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kanst's Office   Professor Kanst's Office Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:15 pm

Catalina was strolling down the hallway with nothing in particular to do. She had gotten the idea to see Ben, having no homework or anything else to do and she really missed him. She missed just talking to him when she saw him, too. When she came upon his door, she knocked. Without waiting for a reply, she simply barged in and called out his name.

She sat down on his desk, waiting for him to come out of the adjoining room within his office. She would wait a few minutes to see if he was in there, but she hadn't seen him at dinner, so she assumed he would be in here. "Ben?" she called out once more, crossing her legs as she sat on top of his desk. Her white button shirt was unbuttoned so that it was a little revealing and she didn't have her shoes or socks on at the moment. School was over for the day, so what did it matter? It didn't.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kanst's Office   Professor Kanst's Office Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:43 pm

When the door banged open and he heard his name, Ben fell off his bed in alarm. He stood up with his wand out, ready to defend himself. It took a second to realize when it was only Catalina in his room. He composed himself, put his wand away and walked outside. "I'm coming, I'm coming." Ben walked through the adjoining door, a smile crossed his face when he saw her.

"Clearly you don't like to knock." He chuckled and gave her a light kiss in greeting. Forcing himself to keep his eyes on her and not her slightly unbuttoned shirt. And her revealed....ahem face right. Ben moved his hand up her leg, stopping right at the hem of her skirt. "Hey baby. I was just thinking about you." He grinned, resisting the urge to take her on his desk. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kanst's Office   Professor Kanst's Office Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Catalina giggled when she heard his voice and smiled brightly when he came out of the room to her left. Smirking she said, "Well, I knock, I just didn't want to wait outside." She laughed again, blushing as his hand moved along her porcelain skin. She bit her lip, loving that feeling.

"Hello, darling," she whispered seductively. She fluttered her lashes and then licked her lips before leaning forward and pressing her mouth to his and then slowly pulled away, smirking. "Oh, really? Do you ever stop?"

At his question, she looked towards the closed door for a moment and then turned back and said, "I just wanted to see you." It was more of a whine than anything and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. One leg was on either side of him and she was still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kanst's Office   Professor Kanst's Office Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:36 pm

Ben chuckled and shook his head. "Right, we wouldn't want to look too suspicious would we?" He laughed again and raised an eyebrow. "Even though I think half the school knows we're together. They just don't want to say anything." It was a problem but he hadn't been called out for it yet, so it didn't really matter.

The kiss ended too soon in his opinion. His gray eyes twinkled devilishly at her question. "Well..." He pretended to think for a second. "Not really." He grinned when she pulled him in closer. His lips found her neck and he nuzzled her softly. This close to her, the scent of her blood and her was intoxicating. He gulped and closed his eyes, allowing himself a brief moment to take it in. "You just wanted to see me. Aw, I feel loved." Ben laughed. "Well if you're not too busy, maybe we can get out of this school tonight and go somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kanst's Office   Professor Kanst's Office Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:18 pm

Catalina giggled, her sapphires twinkling brightly. "Most of them are afraid of you." She fluttered her lashes. "Besides, I have my own set of threats as well." Another smile flew across her lips, temptously curving her mouth with sweet seduction.

She shook her head, giggling, before she reached up and ran a hand through his hair. She grabbed a tuft of hair when his mouth made contact with her neck and she moaned, biting her lip. She hated it when he stopped, but brought his face up so that she could kiss him again. "You should, Ben, for I love you with everything that I have." She nodded, completely agreeing. "Sure, darling, but you have to promise me that you'll let me tell you something whenever we get there."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kanst's Office   Professor Kanst's Office Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:36 pm

An amused look crossed his face when Catalina said they were afraid of him. "Oh really now? I believe this hormonal bunch of teenagers believe they are better than me, not scared." He started to laugh when she talked about her own threats. "Now that I can believe. " Ben laughed even harder at the look on her face. "You are just full of surprises." He ran his fingers across her cheek, lightly caressing it.

A grunt escaped his lips when she grabbed his hair. He growled softly, forcing himself to put some distance between them. "I love you too Catalina." He smiled and gave her another soft kiss. "Something you can't tell me here?" His eyebrows furrowed in worry but he nodded in agreement. "Of course. Where should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kanst's Office   Professor Kanst's Office Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Catalina shrugged before saying, "Zane Carter is afraid of you. He didn't tell me, but the look in his eyes as I threatened him with you sure seemed to indicate his terror." She giggled. "Good. So, you'll never get bored with me." She blushed slightly at his caress, blinking rapidly before she felt her heart start to pump with furious beats.

She grinned at his words and pulled him closer so that she would just be held in his arms. Breathing in his intoxicating scent, she said, "I'd rather not say it here." She paused. "I don't care. As long as we can ride on brooms to get there." She moved away from him a little, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kanst's Office   Professor Kanst's Office Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:46 pm

"And Carter has good reason to be afraid of me. I don't know what I ever did to that man. I'll kill him if he steps out of line though." Ben rolled his eyes with a chuckle. "Well I haven't gotten bored yet and I don't plan to. Not with you around at least." He smoothed her hair out and smiled softly at her. "Drama seems to follow you around like a stray puppy in the rain."

He raised an eyebrow, curious as to what she needed to say. But she did plan on telling him. "Fine then. Let's go." Ben moved away, his hand sliding down her leg as he turned. "Brooms. I haven't flown in a while. I think I do have some in storage though." He opened a dusty storage closet looked around at the mess inside. "Uhmm, it's somewhere in here." Ben disappeared into the closet only to return moments later with two brooms in hand. "Kind of old. But they'll get us from point A to point B." He handed one to Catalina. "Oh and I'll bring my bag, just in case." He hurried off into his room again and came back with a messenger bag draped across his shoulder. "It's always nice to keep it around. You never know what'll happen."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kanst's Office   Professor Kanst's Office Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:03 pm

Catalina tilted her head to the side. "What do you know of him, Ben? Did you realize that he is a Werewolf?" Her eyes twinkled softly, not caring that she had told her Ben this 'secret'. She felt he had a right to know. "I'm glad." She allowed her eyes to close when his hands ran down her hair. "I don't do it on purpose, most of the time." She giggled.

Her heart skipped a beat as his hand ran along her leg and she blinked rapidly, turning to watch him. When he pulled out two brooms, she grinned and then set one down. "How about we both ride on the same one?" She smiled beautifully. "You could hold onto me or vice versa," she whispered, smirking. She looked at his bag. "What's in it?"
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kanst's Office   Professor Kanst's Office Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Ben nodded at the word werewolf. "Of course I know. He reeks of wet dog, it's nearly impossible for me not to know." His nose wrinkled as he talked about the mutt teacher's assistant. Teenagers never changed and he was growing tired of it. Catalina was the only one who was different from the rest of them. He smiled again at her comment, tapping her nose lightly. "Careful. That might come back to bite you in the butt you mischievous devil."

He watched as Catalina put down one broom and he grinned. "Good idea. You can hold onto me. It's much better for my sake." Ben grinned jokingly. She motioned to the bag and Ben held it up. "Stuff. I think there's a tent in there. Blood. Drinks. Some...more stuff. You never know what happens." He shrugged. "It's better to be prepared."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Kanst's Office   Professor Kanst's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professor Kanst's Office
Page 1 of 1