Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Astronomy Class Two

Go down 
+9
Suniva Mortimer
Lux Levesque
Leighanna Lovegood
Sirius Black
Severus Snape
Lily Evans
Catalina Williams
Brooklyn James
Celestia Ceres
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Astronomy Class Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:09 pm

Leighanna looked at Lily and nodded for she knew it was best telling Severus about the dreams. As Leighanna yawned she remained looking towards the front with her head on her books waiting for class to begin. Leighanna knew that Severus could help Lily better then she could for he was excellent at potions and was best friends with Lily. Leighanna was tired for she stayed up with Lily all night but she would do anything for her friends and best friends no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:04 pm

Severus nodded, listening intently to her words. He wondered what could have brought these nightmares. "What is causing them?" he whispered, more to himself than her. But, he figured she would answer. He always took a sleeping potion before he went to bed, mainly because each time he slept, images of his brutal father would flash through his mind. And, he couldn't take that.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:07 pm

Lily shook her head. "I don't know, they started about maybe a week or two ago... I don't know around that time." She said and sighed. "Leighanna stayed up all last night with me, I usually put a silencing charm around myself before I go to bed so I don't wake anyone up, but I forgot to last night and she heard me screaming and woke me up."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:55 am

"Is it Voldemort chasing you?" Severus whispered quietly, black eyes staring into green emeralds. He wondered what she would say, wondered if she even knew, wondered if her evil had a face.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:30 am

Lily shook her head, unafraid of the name. "No, it's a vampire... at least I think it is... I can only see fangs and... blood." She said and shuddered remembering her dream from last night.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:59 am

"Hm," Severus murmured, having no reply to that comment other than, "Well, I'm not really sure what that means, but you could always look it up in the library." He smiled at her. "I could help you if you want, Lils. I don't want you having those nightmares, so I'll do whatever I can to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Deistra

Kylar Deistra

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:54 pm

Kylar strolled into Astronomy class with a unrushed air. He was on time for once and was happy to be so, plus this class help some interest for him, so he was ready to learn. He caught sight of Lux and went of to her, taking a seat close to her. "Hey! How are you?" he said to her cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Jenna practically bounced into the classroom. Astronomy was one of her favorite classes, she sat down and looked like a little child waiting for her christmas presents. She got out her Astronomy notebook and her book that had a lot of information about Astronomy and looked around for the teacher but didn't notice her.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:46 am

Eric moved into the classroom and did not see Kayalynn yet so he sat down at a table alone. Sadly there was no one else Eric would ever consider sitting down next to. He preferde to let other people make the first move. It was one of the only ways to avoid regection.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:31 am

Kayalynn walked into Astronomy and saw her boyfriend Eric. She sat down next to him and smiled. "Hello love." She said and smiled at her friend Jenna and waved. "Hello Jenner."
Back to top Go down
Jenna Danvers

Jenna Danvers

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:29 pm

Jenna smiled and waved at Kayalynn. "Hey Kaya! Where's the professor? I can't wait for the lesson to start!" She said excited for the lesson to start. She loved Astronomy, it was one of her favorite classes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Class Two   Astronomy Class Two - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astronomy Class Two
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2