Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transfiguration Class One

Go down 
+11
Remus Lupin
Brooklyn James
Krista Green
Kayalynn Green
Leighanna Lovegood
Lily Evans
Severus Snape
Catalina Williams
Bellatrix Black
Sirius Black
Arwen Orlando
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arwen Orlando
Head of Gryffindor, Transfiguration professor
Arwen Orlando

Transfiguration Class One Empty
PostSubject: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:13 pm

It was nearly time for class and Prof. Arwen Orlando was just putting the finishing touches on her lesson. "Well," she though to her self,"all I need now are the students!" She went to blackboard and began to write information as she eagerly waited on her students.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:00 am

Sirius walked to class and took his usual seat. He smiled to the professor. "Good morning" he said.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:42 am

Bellatrix walked into the classroom and took a seat in the back corner, as far from the teacher as possible. She didn't bother getting out any of her books or her quill, to her it didn't matter. She leaned back in her seat and kicked her feet up on the the table infront of her as she waited for the boring class to begin. Transfigurations was always Belatrix's least favored class becuase of all of the Gryffindors that attended that class- actual, she loathed Muggle Studies even more. She didn't even try to attend that class, it didn't mean anything to Her. Plus her grades were fine as is.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:36 am

Catalina stepped warily inside the classroom, looking for a familiar face. She only saw Sirius and Bellatrix. Deciding that she would rather sit by herself than with one of them, she took a seat near the door. She laid her things out on her desk, eager to get this class over with. Something was making her feel nervous, but she couldn't tell what it was.

Running a shaking porcelain hand through her dark brown waves, she idly took out her sketchbook as she waited for class to begin. Maybe she could draw what she was seeing in here . . .
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:49 am

Severus walked into the classroom and took a seat beside Bellatrix, only after he gave a slight wave towards Catalina. He knew his Slytherin companion was not very studious, but that did not have to cause him to be.

He pulled out his things, looking over at her with his black eyes when he was finished and ready for class.

"Hello, Bellatrix."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:14 pm

Lily walked in and took a seat close to the front. She got out her quill and parchment and anything else she needed for the class. She saw Severus and waved at him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:52 pm

Leighanna walked into the room. "Good morning Professor, I hope your well."said Leighanna with a warm smile as she sat beside Sirius. "Hey."said Leighanna as she got her stuff out for class.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Severus felt his heart's speed quicken when he met eyes with Lily. He blinked twice and then smiling, waved back. She looked so beautiful this morning. His happiness seemed to shrivel when another Gryffindor walked in. He cringed at her cheeriness and sent her an irritated glare.

Rolling his eyes at her pleasantries, he turned back in the direction of Lily, staring in wonder at the back of her head, her soft red ringlets falling gracefully down her perfect back.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:10 pm

Catalina watched with jealousy as Leighanna talked to Sirius. She would have one of the Marauders if it was the last thing she did. She was beginning to think that none of them deserved her.

Her sapphire eyes gazed suddenly at Severus, seeing how he stared at Lily. It was rather cute, and Catalina wondered if Lily had realized his obvious love for her.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Kaya walked in and took a seat without seeing who she sat next to but she saw Slytherin robes. She sighed and got her stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:56 pm

Krista walked into the classroom and looked around for Remus. When she didn't see him she sat down in an open seat and got her stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:51 pm

Lily smiled at Krista when she sat down next to her. "Random seat? Hey, you okay? Kayalynn told me what happened."
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn James
Seventh Year
Brooklyn James

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:48 pm

Brooklyn walked in and took a seat ignoring everyone in the class. She didn't exactly like transfiguration so she just breezed through this class.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:27 pm

Remus walked into the classroom and sat down next to Krista and Lily as he set his books down. "Hey, Krista", He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:32 am

Sirius turned his head over to Leighanna "Hey. What's up?" asked Sirius with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:35 am

Leighanna shrugged. "I'm the same as always you know me I never change, well not much at lease."said Leighanna laughing and then giving Sirius a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:59 am

Belatrix glanced over at Severus Snape as she rested her chin in the palm of her pale hand. "How do you stand coming to classes everyday, Snape", She asked him with distaste, her expression solemn. She did a sweep of the room with her coal eyes to examine the many loathed faces of Gryffindors and Ravenclaws. She groaned and turned her attention back to the front of the classroom before closing her eyes in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:09 am

Brandy walked into the classroom by herself and sat down in the back of the class silently, hiding her face in her books as usual.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:45 am

Severus chuckled at Bellatrix before saying, "Well, I do enjoy learning different things. Especially those which could increase my experience in becoming a better Wizard." He shrugged, watching her bored expression turn sour as she looked at certain people.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:00 pm

"Gross, Snape, your starting to sound a whole lot like those Gryffindors over there", Belatrix nodded her head in Lupin and Black's direction. She would never understand why so many individuals at Hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry adored the so called 'Marauders'. She found, to her announce that they only enjoyed pranking others as a useless waist of time, and getting in fights with her fellow Slytherins that were also, a useless waist of time. Belatrix pitied those that had fallen under such ignorance as to consider the Gryffindor group as somewhat of a bunch of heroes. Many were under that impression.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:16 pm

Snape twitched unnaturally when he followed her eyes. His black midnight orbs glittered maliciously and he whispered, "I will never be like them."

He cleared his throat, calming himself. "Just beause I enjoy school does not make me a Gryffindor, Bella. Maybe you should try and apply yourself. It may surprise you.
Back to top Go down
Arwen Orlando
Head of Gryffindor, Transfiguration professor
Arwen Orlando

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:43 pm

"OK Class, settle down!" Prof. Orlando called, "If you aren't in your seat please get to it immediately."

"Today we are going to begin talking about the transfiguration of objects. Now, before we begin are there any questions about this class, how it will run, or anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:15 pm

Severus shook his head very slightly, his black eyes glittering in the direction of the Professor. He gave her a small smile, wishing she would get started.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:10 pm

Krista nodded slightly with her head facing the front of the classroom and waited for the lesson to begin.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:05 pm

"I would aply myself if these dolts would teach us something i didn't already know", Belatrix muttered as she shook her head and turned her attention away from Severus. She waved her wand when the teacher started talking and one of the droors in the desk behind her fell out with a loud crash, breaking many glass items, but Belatrix was sure that no one noticed who did it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Class One   Transfiguration Class One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration Class One
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next