Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius) Empty
PostSubject: Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius)   Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:59 pm

Leighanna walked into the Library with her school books in her bag as well as other books. Leighanna tried to study in the Gryffindor Common Room but it was to noisy in there to even think so she decided to do her work here. As she found a table quietly in the corner she laid her bag in a empty chair beside where she was about to sit. As she sat down she started thinking about what to work on first and decided Potions seeing ow it was the hardest essay to do. As she gotten everything out to work on it she begin looking in her book and scribbling.

As she continued looking her book and then looked at her essay she found she only had two paragraphs and sighed. "I need more information!"Leighanna thought to herself as she gotten up and started looking in the Potions section of the library to see if there was anything else to know about the Draught of Living Death Potion. As she started looking through the books looking to see if she could find it she finally found a interesting book with weird things on it and decided to get it. As she climbed up on the selves to get a book seeing how there wasn't a letter around her. As she finally reached it she slipped and fell making the books self tip over slightly and making some of the books fall on her.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius)   Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:30 am

Sirius sighed and walked in the library. He hated being in the library, because only one thing got in his mind when he was in the library. Homework, and that was a thing he hated. He just spent the whole afternoon he had free playing Quidditch and he really needed to do his homework from Transfiguration or McGonagal would freak at him and give him detention. And that was the last thing he needed. He went to the transfiguration area and started searching for a book when he heard someone fall down and a few books with it. He followed the noise and saw Leighanna on the floor. He hesitated for a heart beat and rushed to help her. "You really need to be more careful" said Sirius helping her up.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius)   Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:43 am

Leighanna gotten up and nodded. "Um yeah I do, not my fault they put those stupid books up there so high where I can't reach them!"said Leighanna. "God I could have used magic but I wasn't think, god I can be such a blond at times!"said Leighanna as she got out her wand and flicked them at the books as they started putting themselves back in the right places. "Um... thanks for helping me up and I'm fine thankyou but I really must get back to my homework."said Leighanna really not wanting to face him. Ever since there break up Leighanna been so caught up in studying, Homework and Quidditch pratice that she was starting to forget about him but when he was around her it was hard for her. As she picked up the book she needed she headed back towards her table knowing Sirius followed her. "Sirius, what do you want haven't you caused enough pain as it is?"Leighanna asked sighing as she opened the book she found and started looking through it.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius)   Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:55 am

"You're wand might be in handy" suggested Sirius laughing. "Just what I meant. See that was much easier" said Sirius smiling as he looked at Leighanna place the books in place with a spell. She quickly said an excuse and turned away to walk back to her table. Sirius knew he shouldn't follow her, that wouldn't be fare to Leighanna, but he had to. His face lit up from happiness just being a second around her. If he could only make that second last longer... "I'm sorry...I was just...Well, you know I think it's normal for two people to talk to each other. As for me causing pain...you know that wasn't my intention. You know that's for your own good." said Sirius camly.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius)   Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:14 pm

"I know Sirius and I understand that but do you remember the promise you made me at my house or did you forget?"Leighanna asked with her nose buried in her book. "You know what forget it, I have work that needs to be done!"said Leighanna as she ignored him and walked towards her table and sat down. As she found what she was looking for she beginning writing it on her parchment she left on the table. As she started finishing her Potions essay she looked up to see Sirius sitting across from her and sighed and groaned. "Sirius, what do you want from me if you need help with your homework I'll be happy to help ypu all you have to do is ask!"said Leighanna. Leighanna hated being rude to him but he couldn't see how much pain she was in and how much she nedded him.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius)   Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:20 am

"Alright then!" said Sirius putting his book from Charms on Leighanna's table. He then took a seat next to her. "Yes, Leighanna. If you won't do this any other way...yes, I do need help with my homework. And as you said, you would be glad to help me" said Sirius stubbornly. "What did I promise you at your house?" asked Sirius suddenly, confused. He just couldn't remember what did he say to her then.
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius)   Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:26 am

"Alright, I'll help you with your homework that's only because I told you I would be glad to help you with it!"said Leighanna not looking up from her Potions essay. She was almost finished with it she just had to write one more Paragraph and she will be completely done with her Potions Essay. As Sirius asked her what he promised she sighed and shook her head can't believe he forgot it. "It was the day after the Spring Dance when I found out you kissed Catalina I was so hurt by it you came by to see me and you promised me one more chance was all you needed does that ring a bell?"Leighanna asked as he looked up at him. As she shook her head she gotten out her Charms book that way she could help him with his Charms essay.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius)   Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:52 am

"Oh." said Sirius with a sigh, remembering it now. He could remember every detail of it. How couldn't he? It was the night that Leighanna found out that he kissed Catalina. She cried so much that Sirius promised her that all he needed was one more chance. But her tears hurt him even more. Then, he made another promise. "But don't you remember my second promise? I promise that I would never hurt you in any way. And I'm keeping my promise now. I am doing this not because I want to! I'm doing this because I can't see you hurt anymore. Why are you making this more bloody difficult than it already is?" yelled Sirius
Back to top Go down
Leighanna Lovegood
Forth year, Chaser
Leighanna Lovegood

PostSubject: Re: Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius)   Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:50 pm

Leighanna looked at him with anger in her eyes. "Yes I remember that second promise, but I thought I knew you but I guess I was wrong I don't even know you you are anymore!"said Leighanna. "If I'm making things difficult then why are you even near me, I stayed away from you as much as I can I'm so caught up in my work and studying and Quidditch pratice I don't even worry about you anymore."said Leighanna hissing at him. "Why did you even come over and helped me up? I was plenty able to help myself up, I can take care of myself!"said Leighanna angrily holding in tears. "You know what this fighting is stupid and useless and I don't have time for it now if you excuse me I have work that needs to be done unlike you I don't put everything off at the last minute."said Leighanna as she got her stuff and marched away from him to her secret table near the restricted section. As she reached her table she held in tears for she was to busy to cry, as she gotten her stuff out again she started working on her Charms essay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius)   Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to study and get work done! (Sirius)
Page 1 of 1