Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Empty
PostSubject: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Catalina was wandering around the Forest again, her bare feet hitting lightly upon the forest floor with almost complete silence. She enjoyed midnight strolls, not fond of sunlight. Some called her Vampirish, she called herself unloving of the heat.

She had left her clothes in her dormitories this time, just in case she had to make a quick escape. After all, Remus might get her into trouble the next time he caught her out. Her white shirt was unbuttoned a few notches so that her collar bone and skin was revealed, whereas her skirt was hiked up a few centimeters so as to be more breathable. Her hair was left down, cascading down her back like waves of running water.

She idly touched a tree nearby, tracing its bark with a porcelain fingertip. It was getting lonely being out here by herself.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:40 pm

Sirius wandered through the forest. He needed to think, and the beautiful night was perfect for it. The sounds of the leaves moving relaxed him. He walked slowly, looking at the moon. He had a lot of thing on his mind lately and this was his way of getting it out. He thought he was all alone. After all. who would be in the woods this late. He heard foot steps and quickly turned. He saw a dark haired girl, ravenclaw girl. "Oh. Hello" said Sirius suprised
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:44 pm

Catalina jumped violently when she stepped out of the bushes and met Sirius Black's eyes. Her porcelain face lit with redness, her embarrassment clearly obvious. Without another thought, she straightened herself and flashed him a dazzling smile, stepping noticeably closer.

"Hello, Sirius." Another grin. "Might I ask what you're doing out here so late?" She giggled, the sound like a harmony of bells, her voice like dripping honey.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Sirius chuckled at her question "Me? Oh, nothing much. Just being myself" said Sirius with a smile. "And you? What are you doing here so late? Aren't girl supposed to be scared of the forest cause is filled with spiders and things like that?" asked Sirius with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Catalina giggled again, remembering that he was a Marauder. She tilted her head to the side, her hair moving with her. "So, does that mean you're up to no good, Black?" She smiled mischievously.

"Well, I'm not fond of spiders, but I do enjoy the Forest. Nature has always fascinated me. Especially what with all of the different creatures. Maybe I'll see a Werewolf." Her sapphire eyes sparkled with excitement as her full lips curved into a seductive smile.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:55 pm

"Me, up to no good? I would never..." said Sirius laughing. Sirius made a pale face at the word 'Werewolf' for a second. He didn't know if Catalina knew something or she was just saying that. He tried to make a smile on his face. "I really dough you will see them in here" said Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:58 pm

Catalina frowned at Sirius when he blanched. She tilted her head to the side again and stepped closer so that she was right in front of him. With a swift movement, her hand was upon his cheek, gently massing his skin.

"What's the matter?" She paused for a moment. "I just want to see something exciting. Unicorns don't really cut it."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:04 pm

Sirius was suprised when she stepped closer to him. "A dare devil, huh?" asked Sirius laughing, raising his eyebrow. "Nothing's wrong" said Sirius quickly. "I just don't really believe you will see a werewolf here, that's all" he said.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:06 pm

"I'm very daring," she whispered seductively, touching his lips with her fingertips before glancing up into his eyes.

She didn't like the way he had dismissed the topic, but she decided to drop it. But, if she kept pushed he probably would have told her soon. After all, Veelas have a way with a man's heart.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:13 pm

Sirius smiled at Catalina as she touched her lips, but her took her hand and moved it away. Catalina was intoxicating and seducing him very well. He shook his head to get that felling off. He was probably imagining things anyway. "And how did you excatly sneak out of your dorm Miss Williams?" he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:14 pm

She grinned beautifully, knowing that her magic was working on him. But, he was a lot stronger than Remus. She would have to try harder. With another dazzling smile, she said, "I can be very persuasive, Mr. Black." She whispered his name in his ear before leaning away and starting straight into his brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:18 pm

Sirius looked into her beautiful eyes and got lost for a second. Again, he shook himself a bit. 'Stop it' thought Sirius. "Oh....I see. So you played a trick on old Filtch. Poor guy, I even pity him." said Sirius smiling
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:36 pm

Catalina giggled, enjoying the fact that he was having trouble controlling himself. Just a little more . . .

She moved her face so that it was inches from his, her sapphire eyes intense with passion before she murmured, "I can persuade anyone I come in contact with. Especially Filch." She laughed. "That didn't take much. He was merely dazzled when I laughed. But, to each his own."

Now I need to know your weakness . . .
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:28 am

Sirius laughed. "That would be really funny to see. I can imagine his face red" said Sirius laughing. He was determent not to let himself to anything with Catalina. He thought it was only him and didn't even realised that Catalina was seducing him.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:56 pm

"Well, it was quite amusing, let me tell you. I suspect I won't have any trouble with him in the future," Catalina said, before sighing sweetly.

She touched his face again, before letting her finger fall to his chest. She walked around his entire body, and then stopped in front of him again, looking back up at the stars as if she hadn't done anything. "I love the moon," she whispered velvetly, flashing her sapphire eyes in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:13 am

"Yeah, it is beautiful." said Sirius looking up, trying to avoid looking at Catalina. Then he got nervous as he remembered Remus. "Why do you like it?" asked Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:28 am

Noticing his anxiety, Catalina touched his face gently, her fingertip tracing his jawline. She smiled intoxicatingly at him before murmuring, "Why wouldn't I, silly? Its light is so captivating and it illuminates the darkness of night. The sun's counterpart." She paused. "So interesting how the heavenly bodies intertwine with one another. It's much like human beings and the like."

Her sapphire eyes flashed dazzlingly again, trying to get him to look at her. He was more difficult than she had suspected. Oh, well, what's the fun without the difficulties?
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Sirius grinned widely at Catalina. He could fell his control weaken a lot. "Oh, that's interesting. Yes, just like humans" said Sirius nodding. "It reminds me of a couple in love" said Sirius suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:15 pm

Catalina tilted her head to the side, smiling dazzlingly at him. With a small giggle, she whispered, "Star-crossed lovers." Her quote was apparently from Shakespeare, her favorite playwright.

"Do you like poetry, Sirius?" she asked sweetly, gaining closeness still, her full lips parted slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:54 am

Sirius smiled at her. He was so caught up in her seducing that he didn't even heard a thing she said. He only hear the word poetry. "Huh? Oh, poetry, right..." said Sirius, shaking his head. "What was the question?" asked Sirius blushing.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:15 am

Catalina giggled, touching her finger to his lips again, tracing the curves of his mouth. With a delighted smirk, she whispered, "Do you like poetry?"

Thankful that she was finally cracking him open, she felt herself relax a little bit, but she was careful to keep her seduction on the sly. She would gain his heart.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:33 am

"Me? Poetry?" asked Sirius with a soft laugh. "Not really...But, then again, that depends. If you would recited the poem, them I probably would" said Sirius with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:05 am

Catalina grinned, her smile both beautiful and deadly. "Well, of course I could recite one for you." She grinned again, racking her brain for a poem that Sirius might enjoy.

Finally, she took a deep breath and began,

"It was many and many a year ago,
In a kingdom by the sea,
That a maiden there lived whom you may know
By the name of Annabel Lee;
And this maiden she lived with no other thought
Than to love and be loved by me.

I was a child and she was a child,
In this kingdom by the sea:
But we loved with a love that was more than love -
I and my Annabel Lee;
With a love that the winged seraphs of heaven
Coveted her and me.

And this was the reason that, long ago,
In this kingdom by the sea,
A wind blew out of a cloud, chilling
My beautiful Annabel Lee;
So that her high-born kinsmen came
And bore her away from me,
To shut her up in a sepulchre
In this kingdom by the sea.

The angels, not half so happy in heaven,
Went envying her and me -
Yes! that was the reason (as all men know,
In this kingdom by the sea)
That the wind came out of the cloud one night,
Chilling and killing my Annabel Lee.

But our love it was stronger by far than the love
Of those who were older than we -
Of many far wiser than we -
And neither the angels in heaven above,
Nor the demons down under the sea,
Can ever dissever my soul from the soul
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams
And the stars never rise but I feel the bright eyes
And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side
Of my darling -my darling -my life and my bride,
In the sepulchre there by the sea -
In her tomb by the sounding sea."

Smiling, she whispered, "It's one of my favorites. Have you heard of Edgar Allen Poe?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:49 pm

"That was beautiful" said Sirius smiling at Catalina. He almost forgot everything around him and saw only her beauty. "Yeah, I know about Edgar Allen Poe."

"In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed-
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted.

Ah! what is not a dream by day
To him whose eyes are cast
On things around him with a ray
Turned back upon the past?

That holy dream- that holy dream,
While all the world were chiding,
Hath cheered me as a lovely beam
A lonely spirit guiding.

What though that light, thro' storm and night,
So trembled from afar-
What could there be more purely bright
In Truth's day-star?
" He recited, it was the only poem he knew by hard from Edgar Allen Poe.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:54 pm

"'A Dream'", Catalina said, having herself enjoyed that poem, almost as much as Annabel Lee. "He is so morbid, but I feel a sort of connection with him. She smiled at how Sirius was looking at her. Warily, she stepped closer, their faces inches apart. Her breath tickled his face, and she stood there, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)   The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The R-I-V-E-R-S of our *BLOOD* (Sirius)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next