Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ben's Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Ben's Apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben's Apartment   Ben's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:41 pm

Catalina smiled apologetically. She frowned. "Concentration Camps? What were they that made them Undesirable?" She giggled after a moment. "Thank you, Ben." She kissed him on the cheek.

"That's what I keep telling myself," Catalina said slowly. She flashed her sapphire eyes to him, grinning. "I'll try not to." She scrunched up her face a little more and then scoot closer to him.

"I think that you are brave in your own way, Ben. I don't mean Gryffindor brave, just plain old brave, meaning you still run away from things, but can stand up for yourself and what you think if you want to. You have the capacity to be brave." Catalina giggled. "Well, if you couldn't, I'd still be blubbering, wouldn't I? And, I'm sure you're as glad that I stopped as much as I am."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Ben's Apartment   Ben's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:26 pm

"Polish Jews. My father was. Guess that also condemned my mother too." Ben smiled and kissed Catalina lightly on the lips. "No problem."

"There you go." Ben grinned. "You don't have your things with you do ya? Hmm, and you'll need to eat. Let's figure this out so we aren't running around at one trying to figure out what to do."

He laughed softly. "I like that definition of brave. I can deal with that." Ben chuckled and pulled her closer. "I thought it was kind of cute. In its own little, special way. But I'm sure I'd have plenty of other ways to stop that though." He nuzzled the crook of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Ben's Apartment   Ben's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Catalina nodded in interest. "It's sad what Hitler did to those people. He didn't truly have a reason, though . . . except in his own mind." Her mind flashed to Voldemort, instantly seeing the similiarities.

She shook her head. "I came right after I tortured Remus." She cringed. "Do you not have any food here? You know, to keep up appearances?" She knew that Vampires didn't eat, but she thought to prove to him taht she really was intelligent and thought of every possibility.

"Good, because that's the definition I gave you." Catalina giggled lightly. "I don't believe many guys like it when girls cry around them. They mostly think it's annoying or unnecessary. I'm sure you would have done everything you could until I ceased crying." She shivered as he nuzzled, enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Ben's Apartment   Ben's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:55 pm

"Mass murder doesn't need a reason. Just power." Ben smiled thoughtfully as he tried to pull memories of his parents from his mind.

Ben shook his head no. "I've never needed to keep appearances up. Don't have many people around here." He scratched the back of his head. "Well we could probably just buy something from the stores around here and you could borrow one of my shirts."

"Nah I don't mind it, unless it's unnecessary, like random bawling. That I can't stand." Ben smiled. "But if it means getting to comfort a beautiful woman, then it's worth it." He grazed his fangs lightly over her soft skin, taking in her intoxicating scent. He closed his eyes and pulled himself back.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Ben's Apartment   Ben's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:09 pm

"'Absolute power corrupts absolutely'," she quoted abyssmally. "Nothing really needs a reason, I don't think. People do things based on instinct and feeling, but try to say that it was based on reason. I'm in Ravenclaw, and I know that's not true."

"Lucky," Catalina whispered. "I sometimes wish I had been born a different woman." She gazed at him sadly. "But, I suppose I would have never met you like this." Shrugging contentedly, she replied, "That works for me. I'm a simple girl to please."

"I only cry for a reason," she giggled. She closed her eyes as she felt his sharp teeth against her neck, and felt for an instant that she wouldn't mind him biting her. "How am I to stay with you, if I am to grow older?"
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Ben's Apartment   Ben's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:35 pm

"That's exactly what I keep telling people. Nothing needs a reason. Just the will to do it." Ben chuckled slightly. "Must have been a tough choice for the hat. Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Even I myself can't decide which one would have been better."

"Everyone thinks that at one point." He paused. "But look at this way, if you were a different woman, you'd just be another face in the crowd."

"Oh well good, can't go wrong there then." He tilted his head curiously. "We still have time to think about this. I mean, I've never....changed anybody. I don't know if I could put you through that."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Ben's Apartment   Ben's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Catalina smiled. "To have a will requires thought, but it can be a rash act, thus inducing the fac that there doesn't need to be reason." She shrugged. "I believe that I have a kind of quality that most Slytherins have. Ambition an ruthlessness. Most of them were cruel and harsh, but cunning is different from knowledge. That's probably why I was put into Ravenclaw. I do enjoy learning knowledge more than I do being sly."

Another face in the crowd. "I may have not even been a girl." She giggled, scrunching up her nose.

"Did you not ever wonder if you would just move on from girl to girl? For eternity? Wouldn't that get a little depressing?" Then, Catalina grinned beautifully. "But, no need to worry, Ben. I'm going to be drop-dead gorgeous for a very long time. I just don't want to lose someone else that I love this much. I don't want another Deimos . . ."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Ben's Apartment   Ben's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:55 pm

"You think too much about it." Ben chuckled and played with a strand of her hair. "That and you're probably smarter than most of us. I won't lie. Most Slytherins are about as smart as a sack of bricks."

"Wow, how awkward did that just make the conversation?"

"I actually have thought about that before. But it's just too much heartache. You can only get slapped in the face so many times before you go crazy." He grinned. "We'll figure something out. We've still got time to think about it. And I won't ever be another Deimos to you. I would never put you through that again. I can promise you that."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Ben's Apartment   Ben's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:14 pm

Catalina giggled. "I think too much in general," she said lightly. "Yes, but being sly takes some wits and quick-thinking. You may not be book-smart like me, but you have your own kind of smarts."

"Very awkward," she said, smiling. "But, you know that I'm a girl. Unless you're unsure?" She grinned mischeivously.

"I'm glad you're saying that we can think about it. I assumed you would just push it away." Catalina stared into his eyes and gave him a quick passionate kiss. "I know you won't. You're different."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Ben's Apartment   Ben's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:25 pm

"I'm street smart." Ben grinned proudly. "Enough to get me through each day alive at least."

Ben raised an eyebrow and turned so he could pull Catalina on top of him. His hands traced the curves of her body until they reached a resting spot on the small of her back. "Well, right now I'm pretty damn sure. Unless you've got something hiding beneath that uniform of yours." He smirked and lightly kissed her neckline.

"Can't push something like that away. It's bound to come up again anyway." He smiled at the kiss. "Different in a good way though right?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Ben's Apartment   Ben's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:46 pm

"Well, there you go. It's perfect for you." She giggled.

Catalina smiled seductively as he touched her, and she batted her eyelashes playfully. "Only the typical girl things." She tilted her head to the side, her face pulled into a joking look.

"I'm glad you're talking to me." She let out a sigh. "Deimos never wanted to talk about many things. When he got mad, I changed the subject." She giggled. "Of course. If it was a bad way, I wouldn't have allowed you to kiss me, silly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben's Apartment   Ben's Apartment - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben's Apartment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Outside of Hogwarts :: Personal Homes-
Jump to: