Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don’t Let Me Fade Away

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Don’t Let Me Fade Away Empty
PostSubject: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:53 pm

Remus' usualy expression-filled eyes were closed as his head laid on one of the Library tables. His arm dangled at his side with a book grapsed tightly in his hand. He had fallen asleep deep in thought, he had been trying to read, but nothing was possible with his mind filled; there was no getting around his troubling thoughts. Catalina seemed to enter his mind every now and then, how she had tortured him so badly that night in the forest, but then also how she had cried. That had been the only time he had ever seen her cry, and to him it meant she cared still. Krista, entered his mind as well, along with many other thoughts that didn't belong.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:48 am

Kayalynn was intent on finding Remus, she wanted to know what happened and why her sister sent her that owl. She figured she'd find him in the library. She quickly walked into the library, her long robes stuffed in her bag. She found him asleep. She sighed and slammed a book on the table to wake him up.

She took a deep breath and told him the bad news. "Krista's missing, she ran into the forest after she saw you and Catalina in the forest."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Remus jumped when she woke him loudly. He looked up at Kayalynn with distent eyes and he put the book down that he had been holding as he slept. "And you dont think i know that? Im leaving Tomarow to find her", He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Kayalynn glared. "Well good luck with that. You have no clue where she's going, no one does."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:50 pm

"What is your bloody problem, Kaya!?", Remus asked when he watched her glare at him. "I will do everything i can to find her, and in case you didn't notice, i was tortured lastnight", he told her, agrivated. He was still sore from the Dark Arts spell.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:53 pm

Kayalynn stared at him unfaded. "My problem, Remus, is that my baby sister is out somewhere running, hiding from everyone, and merlin knows where she is, because of what you and Williams." Kaya folded her arms in front of her. "Besides, it's your own bloody fault you were cursed. Pathetic Death Eater Williams will make."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:56 pm

Remus had had it. He wasn't himself. He was sore, tired, and more annoyed then he had ever been in his life. Remus stood up and pointed his wand to Kayalynn, so that her back was to the wall. "Dont test me. You. Have. No. Clue.", He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Kaya laughed. "Try it Lupin, you hurt me and my sister will never forgive you. I'm one of the only things she has." She smirked and pulled her own wand out. "Besides, you don't know what I could do either. I wasn't put in Slytherin for nothing."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:02 pm

Remus glared, looking into her eyes. She wasn't lying, he knew she was a very powerfull witch for her age. He looked away from her. "We are waisting time", He said and took a step back, dropping his arm to his side so that his wand was no longer aimed at Green.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Kaya nodded and put her wand away. "I personally think she'd head towards home. There or Godrics Hollow."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:14 pm

"Then thats that. You look at your place, and ill head for Godrics Hollow. We will find her if we work together on this, no matter how impossible that may be", He said turning his back to her to sit back down at the table.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:15 pm

Kaya nodded. "I think we should go today."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:20 pm

"Kaya, It's late. I dont think it's the best idea for us to get attacked by Death Eaters in the middle of the night. We will be no help to Krista if that happens", He told her.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:23 pm

"Who said we'd get attacked, besides the more time we give her the more time she has to think of other places and get farther away."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:25 pm

Remus sighed, she was right... again. He waved his wand and his long travel cloak appeared in his hands, he pulled it on and pulled the hood over his head. "Alright then, you got your way, He said.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:32 pm

Kaya smirked. "I usually always do." she flicked her wand and her emerald green traveling cloak appeared instantly in her hand. She figured it'd be a two hour trip from Hogwarts if she ran in her animagus form. "Alright, can you fly good? If you can, then I suggest you fly to Godrics Hollow because if not it will take you days just to get there without one."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:35 pm

"Yes. If either of us find Krista, you use these"- Remus pulled two mirrors out of thin air- "They are two way mirrors used for contacting. Only use them if you find her", He said, handing her one of them.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:41 pm

Kayalynn nodded. "Alright. Now she could be anywhere in Godrics Hollow but most likely the graveyard. If you see her in her animagus form, that's what she'll most likely be using, then try not to scare her off."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:44 pm

"Alright. See you later, Green", Remus said with a nod of agreement and walked out the door. "Accio, Sirius' Broom", He said and a sleak broomstick appeared at his side. He didn't exactly have a broom of his own and he knew Sirius wouldn't mind him using it for something like this.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:57 pm

OOC: I was aware that no one knew Remus was tortured by me except for Krista. She promised not to tell. So, Kayalynn, you don't know. You may have read the post, but that gives you no right to say anything about it since you weren't there. And, Remus, I assumed you wouldn't tell anyone? This was supposed to be between catalina, Remus and Krista. No one else. I'm not trying to be an ass, but still.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

OOC: Krista didn't tell Kaya, she figured it out on her own when Krista sent her a letter just saying she was overly upset about something that happened between Remus, her, and Catalina. Remus had proved it saying he was tortured.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

OOC: You still wouldn't know that she's a Death Eater. And, there could have easily been someone else in the forest. i.e. Bellatrix.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:27 pm

OOC: It Appears i forgot. My Apologies, Catalina. Same to you Kayalynn.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:31 pm

OOC: It's okay. I forgive you both. haha. I just wanted to tell you . . . Sorry I'm such a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:03 pm

OOC: You guys mind if I enter this nice little "love triangle" story you have going on.? LOL

IC: Eric got up and crossed the library to where the two were standing when he heard Kayalynn's voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don’t Let Me Fade Away   Don’t Let Me Fade Away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don’t Let Me Fade Away
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next