Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Empty
PostSubject: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Remus laughed as rain poured down all over him, soaking his hair and clothes. He smiled at Krista as he watched her get soaked as well. Remus tilted his head up and let some of the rain fall into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:14 pm

Krista smiled and let the rain soak her. She danced around in a circle and hugged Remus.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Remus beamed and picked her up, spinning in a circle with her. He laughed and set her down, slipping in the mud and getting the mud all over him. "Ooh man that's cold", he yelled, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:18 pm

Krista smiled and helped him up. "I'm going to teach you how to waltz." she smiled and took his hand.

"Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine,
And let the music be your guide.

Won't you promise me (now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)
We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing) wherever we go next

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance

Ooooooh!
No mountains to high enough
No oceans to wide
Cuz together or not, Our dance wont stop
Let it rain, let it pour
What we have is worth fighting for
You know I believe, that we were meant to beeeee
Yeeeaaaaahhhh!

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
Can I have this dance

Oh no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide
'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop
Let it rain, let it pour
What we have is worth fighting for
You know I believe, that we were meant to be

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you (like you)
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do (way we do)
Can I have this dance

Can I have this dance
Can I have this dance"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Remus danced along with her, although he clearly wasn't good at it, he enjoyed it. "Your wonderfull at singing, Krista", He told her with an amused smile.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Krista smiled and lead him along with the dance. "Thank you." She smiled and twirled. "You used to sing with me you know."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:25 pm

Remus looked at her with confusion. "Now i know your wrong, i cant sing worth crap", He said smirking, the rain continued to pour over him. He blinked the rain out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:27 pm

"You still sang with me. And you're not that bad at it." Krista smiled and kissed his cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Remus felt another wave of relief rush through him again as she kissed his cheak. He still didn't understand why he felt that way whenever she kissed him, but he liked it. "Yeah right", He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:31 pm

"You are, I swear. I would't lie to you." She smiled at him and brushed the hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:34 pm

Remus thought for a moment, he wondered what they had faught about, had he cheated on her? Or had it been something else? These thoughts showed in his expression for a moment, but then it washed away with a smile. "Alright then, i beleive you", he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:37 pm

Krista sighed and knew she had to explain everything to him. "You became infatuated with a veela whore by the name of Catalina Williams, she's after both you and Sirius because you both have girlfriends. She made you believe she was innocent and me and you would fight over it."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Remus stopped dancing when another memory came to him.

"Im glad i can help you", Remus said with a smile.
"Me too. Promise you'll never give up on me?", Catalina Said.
"Pinky Promise", Remus laughed. Catalina twisted her pinky with his in a form of a promise.

Remus didn't show any sign of pain from the memory this time, he was getting used to it. "Yeah... I think i remember", He muttered and looked at Krista.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Krista sighed and nodded her head. She hoped Remus would stay away from Catalina this time, but she didn't think he would. She hugged him tightly as if she didn't want to let go.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:16 pm

Remus hugged Krista back. "Woah now, im not going anywhere", He said with a laugh when he felt the way she hugged him. He wasn't enjoying the fact that he was gaining more and more memory- He had wanted just to forget everything, but he figured that it wasn't his choice and that soon, he would remember everything.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:27 pm

Krista smiled and looked up at him sadly. "But you almost did leave me, before."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:32 pm

"Well that was before...", He said with a kind grin and kissed her lightly on the forehead, fallowed by another rush of relief.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Krista realized that every time he kissed her he looked relived. She smiled and leaned up and kissed his lips. "Yeah....before."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:46 pm

"You know, i still dont know much about you", He said with a grin. He was wondering how he came to meet her, and things like that.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:54 pm

Krista smiled and took his hand and lead him to a tree so she could tell him anything he wanted to know. "Well, we met in our first year on the train. A couple slytherins were picking on me and my sister and Lily weren't there. You got them to leave me alone and me and you talked the whole time until we got to hogwarts. Then you were still a bit distant, especially after you became friends with the marauders. Then a week ago we started dating." She smiled. "We stayed close friends though and hung out sometimes in the library or at a quiditch match."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:58 pm

Remus nodded as he listened to her, Smiling every now and then, she sounded happy as she recalled those past avents. "And you get picked on by slytherins often?", He asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:05 pm

Krista nodded. "Only when my sister isn't around. She's a slytherin and the only two who won't listen to her are Malfoy and Black."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:08 pm

"Regulas Black, and Lucius Malfoy, Right?", He asked, remembering the two of them being cruel to a few fellow gryffindors durring first year as well.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:15 pm

Krista nodded her head. "Yup, that's them." she said and laid her head on Remus' shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:18 pm

Remus sighed when she laid her head on his shoulder. He put an arm around her and rested his chin on her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember   Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let pain fade; becuase I cant Remember
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next