Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all (Open)   I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:10 pm

Remus walked slowly, his feet moving so slow that he almost had to drag himself down a familiar dirt path that winded through the Forbidden Forest. It was dusk, the stars were already floating above his head- It would only be a short while until the moon was full. Remus found himself in the center of the forest, his wand tucked away safely in his book bag. He would need to use it to fix his wounds when he woke up the next morning. Remus fell to his knees, feeling the pain ripple through his body as he transformed. Showing what he really was.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all (Open)   I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:13 am

Sirius was walking through the forest, searching for any sighs of Remus. He looked up in the sky. A full moon. It was time, he had to find him. He heard a voice shaking not to far from him. This has to be him! Sirius thought. He ran through the forest, following the sound. When he saw Remus he stopped. He saw that he was about to transform, so he moved his head a bit. He hated seeing his friend in such pain. Sirius transformed into his dog form, waiting for Remus.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all (Open)   I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:41 pm

Remus' body trembled with pain, before he knew it, he had fully transformed. The wolf lifted his head to howl at the moon, voice echoing through the forest. With his now clouded mind, he couldn't recognize Sirius, assuming he was just another animal of the forest. The werewolf lowered his head before taking off, running quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all (Open)   I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:56 am

Sirius watched Remus' transformation with his eyes closed. He couldn't bear to see it. When he heard that it was finished, Remus ran off to the woods. Sirius knew that Remus didn't recognize him at first, so he started running after him as fast as he could. Sirius had to put on a lot of effort not to fall behind a loose Remus in this forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all (Open)   I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all (Open)
Page 1 of 1