Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting ((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Ben sat perched in a tree, all his senses on high alert. The rustling of branches, the smell of human blood. He hated the way animal blood tasted. His eyes glinted red in the moonlight. Lights caught his attention and he realized he was close to the school. Suddenly it started to rain, no warning, strange weather. He looked up at the sky and stood up on the branch.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:45 pm

Severus was strolling around the forest, his black eyes unfocused and blurry as he let his mind wander. What was his Master really up to? Some of Bellatrix's words worried him, for although Severus doubted Voldemort had told her his plan, he still feared that Lily would die. Her death would most assuredly be the end of his life.

He wouldn't be able to live without her.

Sighing, he continued on his way, pulling his school robes closer to him as a sharp wind suddenly shot through the trees. Then, his black eyes suddenly flashed upwards, for he felt another's presence nearby.

"Hello?" he called out rather awkwardly, thinking it had just been a wild animal.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:44 pm

The sudden scent of human blood made Ben snap his head downwards. He scanned the forest with his piercing eyes until he located the source. With sudden accurate speed, Ben had his subject pinned against a tree, his fangs at his neck. The only thing that stopped him was the male scent. There was something about drinking from a guy that was just so unappetizing. Ben let the guy go and took a step back, uninterested in the student. "This school is going to hell. Letting students into the forest." He scoffed and looked him up and down.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Severus, although surprised by the sudden attack by something he couldn't see, scrambled away from his predator in alarm. He glared viciously at the Vampire he saw before him, his black eyes glinting with hatred.

"Kanst," he said coldly. "Shouldn't be letting the likes of you wander around. What would happen if some girl had come out here? Would you have bitten her, even if she was . . . let's say, someone you have feelings for?"

Severus glowered at him silently, a smirk curving his lips. He knew about Ben and Catalina, for he had seen them leave the Room of Requirement that day, hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:16 pm

"Snape." Ben replied in the same tone. "The forest is for creatures like me. Not for those of your kind." He glowered at his comment. His eyes narrowed suspiciously when he understood what Snape was hinting at. Ben grabbed him by the neck and had him pinned to the tree again. "How do you know about that?" He snarled in anger.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:22 pm

"You don't belong in the Forest, being so close to a school filled with curious students." He glared viciously. Severus had no fear when Ben attempted to strangle him. Merely shrugging, a smirk filtered onto his pallid countenance, riddled with hatred.

Then with a cold and tremulous laugh, he said, "She was holding your hand running through the hallway, Kanst. If that's not a clear indicator of your relationship, then I don't know what to think."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:14 pm

"Yeah, that's why they tell you to stay out of here. Besides, no one would notice a student missing for a couple days. By then, I'll be gone." Ben smirked and let go of his neck.

"So what about it?" He shot him a cold smile.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Severus rolled his eyes, violently removing his gaze from his fellow Death Eater. He glared coldly at him, rubbing his neck. "Maybe there's just something in here that's too important for students to lay their eyes on." He shrugged, loving conspiracy theories. "I'm sure they would notice me gone, Kanst. After all, I've never missed a class since I arrived here."

"Be careful with her," Severus shot back at him just as icily. He wasn't very protective of Catalina, but knew that she was vulnerable. "She's fragile, Kanst. But, excuse me, I must have assumed that you knew almost everything about her after you kissed her."

He chuckled darkly, staring into Ben's grey eyes. "I hope that she will not find out," he said, speaking of Bellatrix. After all, he was having trouble with the Witch, dealing with her tortures about Lily. "It would be in your best interest to keep it secret. At least for now."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:14 pm

"Yeah sure. I'm sure the Leprechauns keep their pot of gold hidden around here somewhere." Ben spat sarcastically. "That's probably the only reason why you're still alive kid. That and you're a guy. There's just something so...ehh about me biting another guy."

Ben looked at Severus, a clear look of amusement dance across his face. "Protective of her now are we?" He frowned at his comment. "And what's that supposed to mean Snape?"

"It will remain a secret if those who know, don't tell." Ben said, aiming his comment particularly at Severus. "I'm not going to have problems with you, am I?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:29 pm

Severus glared at him harshly. "I'm sure if you were desperate, you wouldn't have minded biting me." He shrugged his shoulders.

"I know she's vulnerable, Kanst. Have you noticed that?" Severus asked maliciously. He raised his eyebrows. "I thought I made that quite clear, Kanst. You're a smart guy, figure it out." He looked at him suggestively, smirking.

Severus laughed coldly, his black eyes glittering. "Not unless you induce them," he said silkily.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:06 pm

"Lucky I'm not very desperate then." Ben cast him another quick look. "Besides you don't smell very appetizing."

"Probably why I'm attracted to her. I've always had a thing for jailbait. It's just the innocence they have." Ben smirked at him. A low growl built in the back of his throat. He didn't appreciate Snape's tone. "I'd keep quiet if I were you."

"Good, I'll take that as a no." A devilish glint caught in the corner of his stone grey eyes. "I'm sure you wouldn't like it too much if Evans was to have an 'accident'."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:25 pm

Severus pursed his lips in annoyance. "Well, good then," he said huffily.

He shook his head disapprovingly, hearing the sarcasm in Ben's words. Disgusting filth, he thought viciously, his black eyes glittering with hatred. "I'll never be afraid of you, Kanst." He kept his face impassive, only a little bit of disgust creeping into the corners of his pallid countenance.

In a flash, Severus had his wand out, pointed straight at Ben's chest. "Don't you dare bring her into this," he whispered malevolently. "If you touch her, you'll be dead before you even realize it. I know of ways to kill a Vampire. You have no idea what I'm capable of Kanst." He was prepared to do nonverbal magic, if provoked. To prove his point, he flicked his wand just barely, thinking Sectumsempra!
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Ben just grinned at Snape. "You know, I don't really remember what I ever did to you." He chuckled and shook his head. "I don't need your fear Snape. The fact that I already know I could kill you at any moment is satisfaction enough."

He knew he had hit a soft spot and he could hardly contain the smile tugging at his lips. He howled in pain as the spell made several deep cuts across his pale skin. Snape had gotten a good one across his forehead. The cut drenched his face in blood and his shirt began to soak in the red liquid. As much as he wanted to leap across and snap his neck, Ben refrained. He let the blood drip off his face and he laughed. An eerie sound in the dark forest. "Good one. Perhaps I did underestimate you Snape."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Severus shrugged. "We're not required to like everyone," he said snidely. "I was aware that you didn't approve of me either, Kanst." He glared coldly at the Vampire. "You could try, Vampire, but I will end you before you were even close."

Smirking at the pain he had inflicted upon Ben, he smiled, stepping all the closer. "Now, let me make something clear," he said dangerously. "You will do no harm to Lily. Is that understood?" His black eyes glittered maliciously.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:49 pm

Ben rolled his eyes. "Whatever Snape. What are you doing out here anyway? Other than scaring away the prey." He leaned against a tree, rather bored. "Yeah I'm sure. Perhaps you're the one that underestimates me."

Ben took off his shirt and wiped the blood on his face off. The shirt had been ripped anyway, pointless to keep it. He matched Severus' steps and his stare. "No I don't think I caught that the first time." He smirked. "She's your weakness, why wouldn't I act on that?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:26 pm

"The chill brings me relief," he said rather plainly, his black eyes idly gazing up into the dark abyss of the star-filled sky. "I don't underestimate, Kanst, I know."

Severus glowered, but then smirked. "And, I know yours, don't I? And, since you don't go to school here, I've got a better chance at getting to her before you get to mine." He chided himself for making this into a competition, and glared even more harshly.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Ben frowned at his answer. "I'm sure the Black Lake would offer the same chill." He laughed coldly. "Good one. I'm sure you do."

He sensed the challenge in Snape's voice and instantly Ben was alert again. He grinned so that his canines caught the moonlight. "We'll see about that Snape. All in due time."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Severus shrugged, "Water's not really my favorite thing." He paused, his black eyes still positioned upwards. "But, I don't mind rain that much."

Narrowing his black eyes, Snape said, "I was merely stating the obvious odds against you, Kanst. You know that I would never harm her." He didn't feel it necessary to say the Ravenclaw's name aloud, fearful that Bellatrix was around.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Ben gave Severus an odd look. "You are a very strange person Snape." He frowned and let the rain was away. The cuts were already healing, one advantage to being a vampire.

"Don't make threats you can't go through with." Ben snorted his obvious disapproval. "I stand to mine. Watch you back kid." He pulled a pack of cigarettes out and jammed one in his mouth. He lit it with his wand and let the smoke curl up in the rain. "Old habits die hard."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:51 pm

"I have heard that many times, but I don't really care what people think of me." Just Lily. Severus shrugged, glaring down at the Vampire when he noticed the wounds were healing. He rolled his eyes in disgust.

"There are ways keeping my threat alive without physically harming her, Kanst." He gazed at him suggestively. "And, it shows that I'm a better person than you." He paused for a moment. "If you lay a hand of my Lily, Catalina will not be the only one in a world of pain, though." He knew that he had just contradicted himself, but he liked to throw people off. One of his thrills.

Severus watched the smoke rise. "Agreed, Kanst. Agreed."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:09 pm

"Strange indeed." Ben chuckled and flicked ashes to the side. He noticed Snape's disgust at his quick healing. He ran a hand across one of the less deep cuts. "I'm sure if I was human that wouldn't be healing without some use of extreme measures. I've never heard that spell before."

"You just said...hard to take you seriously kid." Ben shook his head. "I'm not a person. Just have the face of one." He smiled sadly and slid down the trunk of the tree. The rough bark scratched his back but he paid no attention. "Pretty protective of a girl that may not even return your love."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:28 pm

Severus shrugged, unphased. Smirking with pride, he said, "Well, I have told no one of that spell and don't intend to. My secret weapon." He grinned malevolently.

"One of my many quirks." Severus shrugged again, liking to throw Ben off. Narrowing his eyes, Severus noticed the sadness and said, "Do you wish to be something other than a Vampire, Kanst? The Dark Lord sees it as a noble creature."

Glaring at his hands, Severus said rather heatedly, "It does not matter whether or not she loves me back, Kanst. It only matters that she knows that I love her and would do anything to make sure she always realizes that."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:35 pm

"Very effective." Ben nodded in approval. Honestly, he was pretty impressed. "I'd like to see where life takes you kid. Brains like that, could come in handy. Any idea as to what you're going to do in the future?"

Ben gave Snape another quizzical look and dropped the subject. "Vampires as noble creatures? I am what I am." He left it at that, not wanting to delve into any more detail. The blood lust was literally killing him right now. He closed his eyes and attempted to block out the sounds of Snape's beating heart.

"You'll only end up getting hurt." Ben muttered.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:06 pm

"I would've thought it quite impossible to impress you, Kanst." He smiled mockingly. "My life's achievement has been awarded me with your approval. Severus smirked and then shrugged. "Right now, it's up to the Dark Lord."

"Only because he sees their existence as helpful and exciting when you kill in order to live." He looked away for a moment and then back again, noticing Ben's struggle.

"And, what about you? Do you plan to wed her so that the Dark Lord will have to like her presence?" He raised an eyebrow, waiting for a reply.

OOC: Like Narcissa and Lucius?
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:12 pm

"Then I suppose Snape has done the impossible then." Ben smirked and matched his mocking smile. "Then your standards can't be too high. My approval is hardly an award." He tilted his head. "The Dark Lord. You'll do well kid."

"When you say it like that, it sounds interesting." Ben ran his hands through his hair. "I'll actually have to kill soon if I want to live."

"I don't have any plans right now." He shot back coldly. "He would like her plenty without my help...but I'm not sure yet."

OOC: *coughnerdcough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting ((Open))   Hunting ((Open)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting ((Open))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next