Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Under the Open Sky

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

Wandering Under the Open Sky Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Under the Open Sky   Wandering Under the Open Sky Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:54 pm

Night had always been Jamies favorite time of day. So peaceful, so quiet. She wandered through the maze of endless trees that made up the forest.

Jamie had had so much on her mind lately she needed a chance to breath and think.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Under the Open Sky   Wandering Under the Open Sky Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:33 pm

The sound of a human heart. Finally. Exactly what he had been aching to hear. Ben dropped down in front of his target, blocking her path. "Awfully late for a pretty girl like you to be out." He smirked, his words dripping with his clear intentions. He gave her a toothy grin and ran his tongue across his canines. "There's a reason the teachers don't want students out in the forest."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Under the Open Sky   Wandering Under the Open Sky Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:38 pm

Eric heard a thud and walked over. He saw that he was a vampire but was not that conserned. He had delt with them before, even worked with them through alliances... Than he reconised him "Kanst!" he said loudly. It was the vampire that Willams girl was dating or having some sort of relationship with... Wierd...
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Under the Open Sky   Wandering Under the Open Sky Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:45 pm

Ben muttered something about how it was impossible to kill anyone in peace these days. He put an arm around the girl's throat and turned to newcomer. "Do I know you? Cause you clearly know who I am."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Under the Open Sky   Wandering Under the Open Sky Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:48 pm

"No, you don't know me but I think you know my... aquantince Catilina Willams. Would I be correct?" Eric took a step towards Jamie and Ben
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Under the Open Sky   Wandering Under the Open Sky Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Ben narrowed his eyes at the kid and tightened his grip on the girl. "Take another step and you're both dead." He growled. "Yeah know her. What about it?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Under the Open Sky   Wandering Under the Open Sky Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:10 pm

"Really?!? I got the impression that it was a little more that know Mr. Kanst, I mean she talks about you so much it almost seems, well, romantic. Listen Kanst I don't really want to fight you.. I know you will win, I'm not stupid. You're a vampire, I'm a 6th year. I just want you to consider what you would be doing to poor little Catilina if you broke her friend and classmates body and drank her blood. It might make her a bit upset. No damands, just saying that she might realize just what a monster you really are and maybe not like you so much afterwards..."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Under the Open Sky   Wandering Under the Open Sky Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:38 pm

"My personal life doesn't involve you kid. But if you have to know, Catalina and I are involved to a romantic level." Ben snarled angrily. "You know way too much about me. What does if matter to you anyway? She understood the moment our relationship began. I need to kill in order to live. My Catalina is much stronger than you make her out to be." Eric's words bit sharply at Ben. It took all he had to keep himself under control. "She knows what I am." He growled softly. His eyes flashed dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Under the Open Sky   Wandering Under the Open Sky Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:47 pm

Jamie was breathing deeply in the warewolfs arms. She was aware that ever breath might be her last. She thought of what Eric was saying. Cat and her were not "friends" really just classmates. She felt a small smile creep onto her lips. She was not quite sure why. She was a inch from death but she was smiling. She thought of Catilina's twisted relationship with Ben and Reamus. Therefor her connestions to the Krista/Reamus relationship. She smiled as she thought of Krista's sis Kayalynn who she had just found out this morning in the great hall was dating Eric, standing just there. How silly these relationships seemd now, even though they had been her whole life before. Jamie suddenly had the urge to live even if it was only to see one more week of how stupid the human race was. She slipped her hand practically motionlessly into her robes and drew her wand, pointed it at Ben and quietly said "Petrificus Totalis". He froze for only an instant but it was enough time for Jamie to slip out of his arms, wisper in his ear "Not today Kanst", and slide next to Eric with her wand drawn.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Under the Open Sky   Wandering Under the Open Sky Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:01 pm

OOC: Benny's a vampire. Not a hairy werewolf. Smile

Ben snarled his anger, he shouldn't have let himself get so distracted by the foolish kid. His eyes were an unnatural red color and he took a step towards them. The wands they had pointed at him didn't bother him in the least bit. "You really think that's going to help you?" In a second Ben was behind Eric, he grabbed his shirt and threw him to the side. "I swear they more stupid as the generations go on."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Under the Open Sky   Wandering Under the Open Sky Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Eric pulled himself up from the ground and pulled out his wand. "We may be getting stupider, but we don't get less powerful. The wizaeds wand might be a piece of wood but it does some damage to be sure. I suggest you don't test that."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Under the Open Sky   Wandering Under the Open Sky Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Ben raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Oh really now?" He took a step forward. "Underage magic doesn't seem to bother you guys these days either does it?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Under the Open Sky   Wandering Under the Open Sky Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:01 pm

"We're in Hogwarts grounds Kanst" said Jamie sneering. "Doesn't count out here. Just go hunt some other innicent people wll you?" said said angerly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Under the Open Sky   Wandering Under the Open Sky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering Under the Open Sky
Page 1 of 1