Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Desolation Row {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

Desolation Row {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Desolation Row {Open}   Desolation Row {Open} Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:00 pm

It was a stupid decision to come to the one place he hated. But there was someone he had to see. An old friend, buddy of his. He walked through the hallways of Azkaban, feeling the depression in the place. Luckily, he wasn't a wanted Death Eater, very few people knew about his affiliations. He found himself in front of the cell, his friend sat there, considerably aged. It had been quite a few years, almost fourty years. "Hello Smithy. It's been too long."

The old man looked up at him and a look of shock crossed his face. It was soon replaced with anger though. "You traitorous bastard, you have the nerve to show up here?" He fell into a fitting cough, the hatred still on his face. "Disgusting creature. You haven't aged a bit Benjamin."

Ben smiled, he paid an old friend a visit and this is what he got. Well, he was the one to put him here. "I just wanted to see how you were."

The man scoffed and turned his back, refusing to talk. Ben sighed, it seemed the visit was over. "It was good to see you then."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: Desolation Row {Open}   Desolation Row {Open} Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Bellatrix liked traveling to Azkaban on occasion. She enjoyed mocking the prisoners, especially the ones she had black mailed or betrayed, ultimately making them end up in this hellhole. With a smile as beautiful as her face, she stepped through one of the many heavily guarded hallways, thankful that there were no Dementors around.

Then, she stopped and frowned.

In front of her, she saw her Potions Professor, Kanst, standing there attempting to talk to a prisoner, apparently. She laughed coldly and then crept closer to him, her silver eyes shining with delight. "Hello, professor," she whispered silkily. "Did you need to bury some ghosts?" She laughed wickedly again, her lips curving over her teeth devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Desolation Row {Open}   Desolation Row {Open} Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Ben turned to leave and nearly ran into one of his students. Another Death Eater. Geez, they were getting younger and younger. He didn't want to see her and most certainly did not want to strike up a conversation. He nodded his acknowledgment. Ben would play polite as long as he could. Long enough for him to get out at least. "Miss Black."

The corner of his mouth turned in a light frown. "I don't believe it's any of your business." He was curious as to what she was doing here but he wasn't going to question it. What his students did in their own time was their own problem. He took a step to try and leave but he realized that she was blocking his way. "If you don't mind, I was just about to leave."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: Desolation Row {Open}   Desolation Row {Open} Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Bellatrix narrowed her eyes when she noticed his apprehension in talking to her. She knew that he was a fellow Death Eater, which was why she at least attempted to do well in his class, but sometimes she could care less. That's what Severus was for. Well, used to be. Now she had to do Potions on her own because of their little disagreement with that stupid Evans girl.

She fluttered her lashed, smirking hatefully. "Everything is my business," she whispered icily. "Especially if it has something to do with a fellow Death Eater. Is it anything the Dark Lord should know about?" She became slightly breathless when she spoke of her Master, but tried to stifle her excitement. She giggled wickedly as she realized she was in his way. She merely stepped closer. "How are things with Catalina, Kanst?" A light full of mischief flew into her eyes.

She did know everything.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Desolation Row {Open}   Desolation Row {Open} Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Ben shot a cold glare at the girl in front of him. She was making it very difficult for him to be polite around her. If it wasn't for the fact that she was a Death Eater too, he would have killed her and drained her. But as luck would have it, she was protected by the Dark Lord. Life's a bitch sometimes. "I don't see any problem with me being here. As long as I'm not behind bars, we don't have a problem." As she took a step forward, he took a step back closer to the wall. He wanted to keep as far away from her as possible. At the mention of Catalina, Ben swallowed the growl that built up in his throat.

He could take her other questions but not this. His eyes flashed dangerously and he clenched his jaw. "Now that is none of your business." Ben hissed at her. "You may be a favorite Miss Black. But that doesn't mean I have any problems with making sure you spend the rest of your life behind these bars. And that was a threat I will carry out." He relaxed his defensive position but the hatred was still in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix

Bellatrix

PostSubject: Re: Desolation Row {Open}   Desolation Row {Open} Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:16 pm

Bellatrix merely smirked at his glare. She was unphased by it, simply thinking it amusing that he thought he could intimidate her. She shrugged, tilting her head to the side, her long black hair falling down her shoulders elegantly. With a smirk full of disgust, she whispered, "How very right you are, Kanst. What use would you be to the Dark Lord if you were in Azkaban?" She fluttered her lashes. "But, what good are you doing now?"

Her black hair fell in front of her silver eyes, but the grey shone through like exploding stars. She smirked wickedly, knowing that she had hit a nerve. "From what I've heard, she's had many delights in flirting with the other boys, Kanst. What makes you think you're any different from them? Haven't you heard her talk about Remus? Or Sirius?" She giggled brutally, her laughter cold and chilling. Some of the prisoners nearby shivered. "Yes, it would be a threat if I was at all intimidated by you, Kanst. But, you see, I know you. I know everything about you. I have the upper hand. Not you." Another smirk flew across her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Desolation Row {Open}   Desolation Row {Open} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Ben clenched his teeth together, refusing to show any emotion to this child in front of him. "I've done more for him than you know. If you're questioning by loyalties then say it. Don't give me these moronic cover ups. I've spent far longer by the Dark Lord's side then you." He stated simply. Ben gave a quick look around the hallway. Dammit, she was blocking the only exit. He didn't want to call attention to himself either.

Flirting, Catalina? Well she was a veela. Ben scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Trying to split us up? What Catalina does with those boys is no concern of mine. Clearly she likes older men so it doesn't worry me." Despite his words he still felt a pang of jealousy. He didn't like Remus or Sirius and to know Catalina was friends with them? Disgusting. It was foolish how much Bellatrix thought she was better than him. "I've suffered this world far longer than you or the Dark Lord. Do not say that you know everything about me. Because you don't. Face it. When all the dust has settled, you're still only a child."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desolation Row {Open}   Desolation Row {Open} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desolation Row {Open}
Page 1 of 1