Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We *LOVED* With a L-O-V-E That was *MORE* than L-O-V-E (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

We *LOVED* With a L-O-V-E That was *MORE* than L-O-V-E (Open) Empty
PostSubject: We *LOVED* With a L-O-V-E That was *MORE* than L-O-V-E (Open)   We *LOVED* With a L-O-V-E That was *MORE* than L-O-V-E (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:20 am

Catalina sighed sadly as she stepped through the doors of the Trophy Room and closed it silently behind her. Her mind had been thinking of her past lately, and she could barely stand it. Deimos had been filling her thoughts with all of the pain he had caused her and she had no idea of how to get rid of him.

Her thoughts of the Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin girls caused her to feel sorry for herself, but she realized she had caused everything to happen to her. It was no one else's fault. Growling, she walked towards the window and then placed herself on the windowsill, eager to relax.

Drawing used to be her way of escape, but Deimos had taught her everything about the art. What was she to do?

"C'est çà, l'Amour,
Le grand Amour !
L'Amour qui fait chanter la vie.
Là dans tes bras,
Je sais déjà ...
Je sais déjà ...
... Que mon bonheur est infini !
Mon coeur s'affole,
Et je m'envole.
Je danse sous une pluie d'étoiles.
Tu es ce que j'attendais,
Tu es mon rêve fou !"

Catalina finished and then sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
James Potter
INACTIVE
James Potter

PostSubject: Re: We *LOVED* With a L-O-V-E That was *MORE* than L-O-V-E (Open)   We *LOVED* With a L-O-V-E That was *MORE* than L-O-V-E (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:11 pm

James walked into the trophy room but he saw a ravenclaw crying, "Oh I am sorry, I can just leave." he said.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: We *LOVED* With a L-O-V-E That was *MORE* than L-O-V-E (Open)   We *LOVED* With a L-O-V-E That was *MORE* than L-O-V-E (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Catalina turned, meeting the brown eyes of James Potter. She didn't feel in the mood to flirt, so merely stared at him. She wiped at her eyes before standing up and saying, "Oh, no! Don't leave on my account. I merely had something in my eye. You see, the window was open, and I think a bug flew into my eye." She was lying, of course, but maybe James wouldn't notice.

With a beautiful smile, she said, "Catalina. You must be James." She figured that he knew her face but felt it necessary to say her name just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We *LOVED* With a L-O-V-E That was *MORE* than L-O-V-E (Open)   We *LOVED* With a L-O-V-E That was *MORE* than L-O-V-E (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We *LOVED* With a L-O-V-E That was *MORE* than L-O-V-E (Open)
Page 1 of 1