Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should Be Loved (Catalina)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

Should Be Loved (Catalina) Empty
PostSubject: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Ben smashed a window of the Ravenclaw tower with a nicely aimed punch. It hurt like crazy but he didn't care. Luckily there was no one in the common room at that time. He shook shards of glass out of his fist and bit down a cry of pain. Almost immediately he caught Catalina's familiar scent. She wasn't in the dorm yet, but she would soon be here. He paced back and forth waiting for her to enter.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Catalina stepped through the portrait hole, having just finished sending a letter to her father, asking him if it was wise for her to go and visit them. She was wary of his reply, for she feared he would wish her away.

Her long hair was stringy, threatening to lose its curls forevermore. Her sapphire eyes had lost their sheen, the blue nothing more than the depths of the ocean. Her face was gaunt and ghostly beautiful, as if there was no one really residing in her body.

With a startled jump, she saw someone pacing the common room's length. Pulling out her wand, Catalina flashed a weary smile when she realized it was Ben.

"Hello, Stranger." She frowned slightly, noticing his anxiety. "What happened to owling me before you came?" What else could possibly happen? she thought, fearing the worst.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:29 pm

Ben realized how he must have looked. Bloody, wet and shirtless. Still he gave no thought to it and grasped Catalina tightly. He pressed his lips to her with a starving passion. His eyes gleamed faintly red from the lack of blood. It took a moment for him to gain control of himself. It was getting harder everytime he was around her.

"Catalina." He muttered hoarsely, his voice full of worry. He couldn't think of anything else to say. "Please tell me you're okay." It was stupid because he knew she wasn't. "What haven't you told me?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:09 pm

Catalina allowed him to kiss her, practically tasting the desperation in his touch. When he broke away, she gazed at him morosely, her sapphire eyes as dark as the night sky just to their left, through the broken window.

"My mother's ill," she whispered emotionlessly. She frowned at him. "But, how would you know that something's bothering me?"
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:34 am

His Catalina, so empty. It pained him to see her like this. Alice had looked like this in her last days, no hope, nothing. No, he couldn't think of her now. Catalina was nothing like her. He gave her a confused look, he didn't know what to do.

"I ran into someone who told me." Ben said nonchalantly. "It doesn't matter. I'm sorry I haven't been around. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:40 pm

Catalina stared at him for a moment without replying, wrapping her arms around his body and holding him tight. The confusion that tore across his handsome face bothered her, and despite her pain, she wanted to make him feel better.

"She was attacked by a group of Aurors . . ." A tear slid down her face, but Ben would not have seen. "She was only sought after because of my father being a Death Eater." Silence enveloped the room for a long time before she whispered, "I fear that I may be losing her . . . and she has given me everything, Ben."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:51 pm

Ben returned the hug, relaxing against her body. He kissed her lightly on her forehead and brushed her hair behind her ear. He would do anything now, just to see her smile. It was right then, at this very moment, Ben realized how much he loved her. Beyond anything.

He could think of nothing to say. Nothing to help comfort her. He was frozen and a pang of guilt pounded in his mind. "Is there anything I can do to help? If I knew what was making her ill...I could help."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:21 pm

Catalina attempted a smile, but came out as more of a grimace. She looked up into his grey eyes, watching as her dismal orbs were reflected. She touched his face and said, "I don't know what's making her sick, that's why I've just asked my father if I could come home to check on her."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:15 pm

Ben smiled at her light touch. He placed his hand over her's and caressed her soft porcelain skin. "Well at least let me go with you." Ben gave her another concerned look. "Just in case you need someone."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Catalina smiled warmly and said, "If you wish. Depending on her situation, I may not stay longer than a night or so." Her sapphire eyes glimmered slowly, as if they were threatening to be lost in despair forever.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:15 pm

"I'll go." Ben agreed quickly. "When will you be leaving to to see her." He frowned when he caught a glimpse into her eyes. The beautiful sapphire was barely there. Her smile didn't match the feeling reflected in her eyes. It was a disturbing image.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:39 pm

Catalina nodded and then replied rather idly, "Probably tomorrow morning. I'll just have to notify the Headmistress . . . I guess." She looked at him sadly, before glancing up towards the Girls' dorms. "Bee told me that she would take notes for me, so I'll be safe if I miss any work."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:45 pm

"Okay, let me stay here with you untl you're ready to go." Ben stroked her cheek. "I'm sure you don't need the notes. Ravenclaw remember." He smiled lamely. "So..um, anywhere I can stay?"
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:27 pm

Catalina put her hand over his, and closed her eyes briefly, trying to erase all of her pain with his soothing and cool touch. She grimaced slightly at his joke and then said, "I think you can only stay on the couch."

She hurried up to her dorms and grabbed some blankets before running back down. She made him a bed on the couch, situating the pillows to be extra fluffy. Then, her sapphire eyes flashed in his direction and she sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Ben stood there for just a second longer, letting the silence fill the room. He ran his thumb lightly across her lips. "Okay. That sounds good."

He watched her make the bed when he suddenly realized he needed a shirt. Ben went up into the Boy's Dorm and cleaned himself up. After a little searching, he managed to find a decent shirt. He pulled it on and ran back down into the room. Ben seated himself next to Catalina and took her hand in his. "It's okay Cat. We'll figure out a way to help her."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:54 pm

Catalina gazed sorrowfully over at him before murmuring, "My greatest fear is that they stole one of her strands of hair. She would die no matter what anyone did. That is how one can kill a Veela most painfully. But, I suppose she would not have lived as long as this if they had done so."

She hid her face in her hands before letting out a deep breath. "She's my mother, Ben. I'm so close to her, I can't lose her over this." Anger suddenly rippled through her veins, the blood inside of them enlighting with rage. "I will kill whoever did this to her."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:31 pm

"Catalina, Catalina, shhh." Ben held her in another hug as he tried to calm her down. "Don't think the worst of it. We'll find out tomorrow, soon enough. Get some rest right now. I'll be right here if you need me. We'll take care of things as they come, stop thinking ahead so much. It's not doing you any good."

He could feel the anger coming off in waves. "All in due time. Your revenge will come."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Catalina allowed herself to calm down in Ben's embrace. She pulled herself closer to him and whispered, "I think I want to sleep next to you." She looked up at him with sadness. "Is that alright?"

She sighed, "I hope so."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Could she? Ben bite his cheek to prevent himself from sounding too eager. He composed himself and nodded. "Of course you can. It'd be more than all right." He smiled softly back at her.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Catalina smiled as best as she could, seeing the eagerness in his eyes. She rolled her sapphire orbs before pulling over her robes and then her tie, shoes, and socks. ((OOOO)). Without pausing, she pulled off her shirt, revealing a tight and showy tanktop. She looked at him and then threw her unwanted clothes to the floor, leaving her skirt on. "I don't want to get too hot," she whispered, gazing at him with her sapphire eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:07 pm

It took an unbelievable amount of will to prevent himself from taking Catalina right then and there. He tried thinking of at least a witty response but absolutely nothing came to mind. "Oh, I think it's already incredibly hot." Ben chuckled and stripped his own shirt off. "Nothing I can't help thought." He grinned as his lips crashed against hers.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:13 pm

Catalina smiled slightly against his lips, wrapping her bare legs around his body as she shifted to be underneath him. She like the feeling of his bare chest and she had to fight to keep control of herself for the most part. Moving her right leg up his side, she kissed him more passionately, biting his top lip very slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Ben let a low growl escape the back of his throat at Catalina's touch. He brought his hand to her neck, pulling her deeper into the kiss. As she ran her leg up his side, Ben pulled away from the kiss. "Catalina, we can't. Not here. Not now." It took an unbelievable amount of effort to restrain himself.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:57 pm

Catalina felt her heart beat faster as his hand touched her leg and she hated him for pulling away. "Oh, fine," she whispered regretfully. She stared at him before reaching up and brushing her finger on his lips. "But, promise me that you will one day."
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:16 pm

Ben brought his lips to her again in a longing kiss. "Catalina, I can almost swear we will. Just not in the middle of the Ravenclaw common room."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Be Loved (Catalina)   Should Be Loved (Catalina) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should Be Loved (Catalina)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next