Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak Empty
PostSubject: Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak   Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:03 pm

Jamie winced as the healer placed bandages on her broken leg. A very frisky plant in herbology had bitten her and squeezed until her leg broke. The venum in its fangs (yes, fangs) made such a serious infection that even the nurse could not deal with it. Jamie felt like she could be in St. Mungos for her heart also. She recently had met Severus Snape a Slythirin 5th year who had struck her in the deepest parts of her heart even after only one conversation. He had not contacted her since. She had tooken a chance and loved a total stranger and paid the price. She was dead inside.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak   Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:14 pm

When Severus heard the news of Jamie's accident, he had asked permission to visit her at St. Mungo's to check up on her. She was nice enough, so he didn't see why he couldn't be nice back.

Asking the front desk which room she was in, he strolled to the one indicated and knocked before entering. Seeing Jamie being bandaged, he frowned, not at all phased by the blood.

"Hello, Jamie." He smiled kindly. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak   Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:51 pm

"Severus!" Jamie cryed when she saw Snape. He was there in 3d. Not a dream, Complete reality. The healer wispered something about leaving them alone.
"I did not expect you here Snape" she said more collected.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak   Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:57 pm

Severus, although clearly shocked by her outburst, kept his distance. He did not want to give her false hope. The happiness in her eyes almost made him want to turn around and leave, but he had already gotten too far. He had befriended her. He was doomed. ((haha))

He shrugged non-chalantly. "I just thought I'd see if you were okay," he said softly, his black eyes glittering with concern. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak   Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:09 pm

"Much Better, although I will not step foot in the greenhouses until that dreadful plant is removed. How are you?"

Jamie could see that Snape came here out on a limb, a chance. He was not talkitive and he was resurved. She saw that.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak   Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:33 pm

Severus laughed lightly. "I should expect nothing less of you, Prophet. You should personally request for someone to remove it for you." His black eyes glistened like ashes.

He watched her scrutinize him and immediately hid every emotion he was showing. His face became impassive, the lips on his face curved into a slight but almost unnoticeable smile.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak   Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:16 pm

Belatrix walked through the halls of St. Mungos, the Wizarding Hospital, as usual. She liked taunting the injured and weak. Belatrix heard a particularly familiar voice and she stopped, turning her coal eyes in the direction she heard it. A sly smirk crept it's way acrossed her thin lips. "Why looky here. The Tree hugger witch has gone and gotten herself hurt. How sad", Belatrix scoffed with mock pity, her eyes flashed with amusement and she completely ignored Severus' presence.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak   Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Severus rolled his eyes at Bellatrix's cutting words, glaring at her when she stepped through the door. He gazed at Jamie emotionlessly, waiting for her to say something so that he could leave. He did not want to fight with Bellatrix again. What if Voldemort found out?
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak   Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:12 pm

"Black" said Jamie coldly. She had recently encountered her and was not eager to do so again. "What brings you to St. Mungos on such a nice day? Not mourning for the dieing I'm sure".
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak   Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:38 pm

"Bellatrix prefers to mock those that are in pain," Severus said snidely, his black eyes glittering with disgust at his fellow Slytherin. He glared at her angrily.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak   Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:04 pm

"Only what I expected, Snape" said Jamie without glancing at Belatrix. "Have you ever been truely in pain, Black?" she asked looking over at last.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak   Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:27 am

Bellatrix smirked at Severus, he was clearly avoiding her, which was a sign of accomplishment. She turned her cold eyes towards Prophet and her smile sparkled with the most maliciousness possible. "Physically, but nothing more. I choose not to get...involved with targets", As Bellatrix said this, she glanced purposely at Severus to get her point acrossed.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak   Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:35 pm

Severus glared coldly at Bellatrix before turning to look at Jamie again. He bowed politely to her before saying, "I apologize, Prophet, but it seems that the air has grown thin in here. I will see you at school. Good bye." With that, he turned and left the room, strolling down the many hallways and exiting St. Mungo's before Apparating to Hogsmeade so that he could relax at the Three Broomsticks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak   Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Qincing in pain from venom and heartbreak
Page 1 of 1