Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heartbreak and Lullabyes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Heartbreak and Lullabyes Empty
PostSubject: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Kaya sat in the courtyard with her guitar playing her newest song. She had spent all night crying because her cousin told her that Eric and Jamie had kissed and he did nothing to stop her. She strummed her guitar and sighed when she thought over the words. She had been so hurt, but she needed to let it all out.

"Don't come looking for me
'Cause I'll be right here with the words you said
and looking for the words that you say
you know what you did you know
And how can anybody forget the promise that you made?
'Cause this is how a promise breaks
I always knew you'd fall through
And now you're proof

Rewind to the first time
that I felt it coming
I knew it would not last
Rewind to the first time
that I felt it coming
Make it quick, make it painless
Don't tell me lies just say goodbye

And now you're running from me
so cool, so scared of what you might have said
and no one's ever looked away,
cause we know what you did, we know
If I told anybody, they would soon forget your name
and you would never have a place
I always knew you'd fall through
And now you're proof

Rewind to the first time
that I felt it coming
I knew it would not last
Rewind to the first time
that I felt it coming

Please don't say too much oh, I
think we've heard enough from you,
Oh

Rewind to the first time
that I felt it coming
I knew it would not last
Rewind to the first time
that I felt it coming
Don't tell me lies just say goodbye"
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Seventh Year, Prefect, Head Girl, Chaser
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Jamie moved through the courtyard and saw Kayalynn sitting there sadly. Jamie realized that she felt pity for the girl she barely knew, that had stolden the unsteelable, her loves heart. Not quite knowing what she was doing Jamie walked over and sat down next to the girl. A single tear went down her cheek. "I know" Jamie murmered to the girl "Eric really does suck, he left me bleeding on the floor too". Jamie sadly looked at her for a moment. "but this time" she added after another second "I provided the loaded the gun for him, I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Kayalynn looked at the girl and shook her head and wiped the stray tears that fell. "I thought he was going to be different from all the guys I dated, just once one of them wasn't either going to cheat or beat or hurt me... guess I was wrong to trust again."
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:59 am

Amazingly Jamie found a need to comfort the girl agenst her own actions and get her to go back with Eric, even though she was much further along the path of getting him to love her too than ever before. "I know" Jamie murmered again "but I was the one who did the hurting this time, not him. He really loves you, much more than me, you know. I just stroked a old fire.." Jamie wiped another tear from her face. "You have a beautiful voice you know" Jamie said in referance to her singing.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:39 am

Kayalynn laughed and looked at Jamie. "Then why are you trying to get me to go back to him? You had him right where you wanted him, why would you want him to go back to me?" She asked Jamie with tears falling down her cheeks in streams. Kayalynn tried wiping her tears but they just kept falling. She heard Jamie comment on her voice and tried to smile. "Thank you, it's what I want to do when I'm older, perform in front of millions of people." she laughed, "I just don't know if that's going to happen anymore." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Prophet
Jamie Prophet

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:53 am

"I know" murmered Jamie. "I've been wondering about that myself, why even try comfort you? I guess the only explenation I can give myself is I like you agenst my will.. I have this thing with Slythirins I guess" said Jamie with a smile, thinking of Snape. "You will sing.. I'll help you myself. I want to be your friend Kayalynn Green. Would you even consider spending time with me?" Jamie smiled a large smile having no idea where this came from, but she knew it was all true. She was sure that if Eric had not been there they might have been friends sooner.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:58 pm

"Thanks Jamie, but I don't think I could write anything after that... Eric's been my source of inspiration lately and now... I just don't know." She said sighing and shrugged her shoulders. "I'd like to be your friend Jamie, I just... I love Eric... he's the first boyfriend I've ever had that hasn't physically hurt me or emotionally until now... now it feels as if I'd rather have the physical abuse than the emotional. He has feelings for you though and I don't know how I can deal with it." She said and held in the tears that threatened to fall down. She, Kayalynn Green, was allowing someone to see her cry for the first time since her parents death and she didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:13 am

Eric trudged through the courtyard unhappily. Looking around for his Kaya he finally found her and Jamie Prophet of all people crying together on a bench. A wave of remorse washed over him crushing his heart. It was all his fault. After a moment he built up the nerve and walked over the them. "Can I sit?" he asked in a quiet voice. "go away Jamie" he muttered in a un-audioable voice. He needed to speak to Kaya alone.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:11 am

Kayalynn refused to look at Eric. "No, she can stay... she's my friend. Besides, everything we would need to talk about she has to do with also." She said and held onto Jamie. She needed a friend with her right now, and for some reason, Kayalynn found that she could find a friend in Jamie, the girl who started the drama between herself and Eric.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:52 pm

"Fine" Eric grumbled "You asked for it. I love you Kayalynn Green, I want to be with you forever. I will never hurt you again if you give me that chance. I want to marry you Kaya, I want to marry you because I LOVE you. And Jamie" he said adressing her as he turned in her derection "I don't know why you kissed me, but I know that is something I did not need for my life. I did love you once, then it stopped, I don't know why, but it did. Then Kaya came, the girl I am proposing to now." Eric turned to Kaya again "Will you marry me Kayalynn Green?" he asked smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:21 pm

Kayalynn stared at him in shock. 'Did he just ask me to marry him?' she thought to herself and looked up at him. "Eric, we can't get married... we aren't out of school yet... I want to marry you, but we're too young to get married now."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:47 pm

"You REALLY want to marry me?" he asked "If you truely love me and want to be with me that is enough. Just promise to be with me for much longer than when we leave this castle"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:19 pm

Kayalynn smiled softly. "I want to Eric, I really do." She said quietly to him and blushed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:01 pm

Eric took her hand a kissed it gently "I missed you" he said quietly. Then he slid his hand free from hers and put it in his robes pocket and pulled out a little blue box and held it out to her. "It matches your neckless" he said and pulled it out of his pocket, from where he had put it when she gave it back to him. Slowly he knelt on one kee and held out the box.

Heartbreak and Lullabyes Trinity-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-Yellow
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:18 pm

Kayalynn gasped when she saw the ring and looked at Eric. "Merlin, it's beautiful Eric." She said with little tears in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:15 pm

"Thank you love" he said with a smile "I'm glad you like it"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:43 pm

Kayalynn looked at him. "Does this mean, we're engaged?" She asked him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:19 pm

"Only if you want to be love" said Eric kindly "I can wait for you. I can wait for you forever"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Kayalynn giggled and smiled. "I want to be, Eric... I love you so much." She said honestly and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heartbreak and Lullabyes   Heartbreak and Lullabyes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heartbreak and Lullabyes
Page 1 of 1