Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cross your fingers- im coming

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

Cross your fingers- im coming Empty
PostSubject: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:48 pm

Remus landed easily in the Graveyard of Godrics Hallow, stepping off of the broom in his hands. He looked around the foggy Graveyard in search of someone. "Krista!?", He called out.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:52 pm

Krista heard Remus and almost growled. She got up from her parents grave silently and ran towards the forest, not making a sound.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:56 pm

Remus whirled around in the dirrection of the sound he heard. It was her, he knew it. "Please, Krista", He called as he ran after her, hardly keeping up at all.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Krista ran faster and faster into the woods and then made a turn for her grandparents old home. They were dead but the house belonged to her family and was unused.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:10 pm

"Damn it", Remus shouted when Krista ran faster, leaving him far behind her. Remus jumped on his broom and used it to fly- close to the ground but quickly- through the woods.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Krista reached the house and guessed Remus hadn't seen her switch paths. She ran upstairs to her secret room and crawled in behind the tapestry to a secret door that opened up to a overly large, obviously largened by magic, room.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Remus made a wront turn and smashed into a tree. He gasped and fell to the ground, broom broken in half. "Merlin... Sirius is going to kill me for breaking his broom", He said to himself and got to his feet. He reatched a creepy old house and he stopped at the door. "Ms. Green! Please Krista! I just need to know your ok", He called, looking up at the window on the second floor.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:18 pm

Krista ran out of her secret room beyond angry he found her. She opened a random bedroom window and looked down at him. "Leave me alone." Her tear stained cheeks couldn't be seen from where Remus was she knew that but with her constantly wiping her face you'd have to be daft to not know that she had been crying for hours.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:21 pm

"No, Krista! You listen to me, I want to help you. I was bloody tortured and your crying?! You make no sence", Remus shouted, getting angry now. He opened the door and ran up the steps in search for her in the house.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:24 pm

She opened the door and stormed out. "No duh I'm crying. You bloody kissed that tart then let her torture you." she yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:28 pm

Remus finally spotted her and grabbed her by the wrist to keep her from running off. "She needed my help and so i let her hurt me. Yes. I did let her, but that is what friends are for. No matter what, i will help her and i cant believe you cant see that i am only doing what is right. Your just being selfish", He told her, eyes locked on hers.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Krista had it. She slapped him so he'd let go of her. "I'm being selfish?! Me?! That's a load of bull." She laughed bitterly. "Besides, real friends don't torture friends so they can become a bloody death eater! And boyfriends don't kiss other girls." She yelled again.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:39 pm

Remus glared at her when she slapped him, but didn't release her from his grip. He took a step towards her. "There is more to the story then that, Ms. Green. You need to open your eyes and look at what you missed. I didn't kiss her, and you shouldn't have the right to be crying if no one has hurt you", He said harshly.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:43 pm

Krista glared right back at him. She tried wiggling out of his grip. "Let me go!" she yelled. "You just let her kiss you! You did nothing to stop her!" She said and hit him in the chest. "And I have every right to cry, I've had to sit back and watch her pretty much turn you against me! She hasn't only flirted with you, she flirted with Sirius too!" Krista hit him again and leaped away from his hold. "Don't touch me!"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 pm

Remus made sure he was standing in the way of her exit so she wouldn't run off. He grabbed her fist to stop her from hitting him anymore then she had. "She had a boyfriend! She isn't trying to win me over, she just wants me to be her friend since you and your little gange cant seam to treat her nicely. You all talk about being pure of heart and kind when your worse then she is", He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:50 pm

"She didn't have one till recently you twit!" She yelled. "Besides me and my little 'gang' as you call it haven't made death threats like she has so back off! You know what Remus, I'm sick of being the one who get's blamed when it comes back to her. I don't have to take this, I did because I love you, but obviously it was one sided." She said and ran towards the window. She jumped down skillfully and turned into her beautiful white tiger form running off once agian.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:54 pm

"Bitch...", He growled and ran a hand through his hair. He pulled out his contacting mirror and looked through it to speak with Kaya. "Green! You there? I found Krista but it isn't going well. I may need back up", He said, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:56 pm

Kaya saw the red mark on his face. "Bloody hell what'd she do to you?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:59 pm

"Like i said, it isn't going well", Was all he said on the matter of her question he looked out the window, still holding the mirror. "Plus, she's too fast. I arleady smashed Sirius' broom trying to keep up with her", He added.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:00 pm

Kaya nodded. "I think she's coming home. I'll contact you in a few minutes if she is home."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Remus nodded in agreement and leaned against the wall again. "Alright", He said, putting the mirror away. He was still panting from the running, and wondered why he had said all those harsh things to Krista.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:06 pm

As promised, ten minutes later Kaya contacted Remus. "She came home, she looked a down right mess. Blood and everything. What the hell happened over there? She looks like the same lost kid that watched our parents die. I put her to bed, with Alaif's help."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:14 pm

"Blood?! Why would she be bleeding?", Remus asked quickly, fallowed by the answer to her question, "She put up a bit of a fight when i showed up. I got to talk to her for a few minutes, but that is all". He knew what he had said to Krista had made things worse, and felt guilty.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:16 pm

"She had cuts all over her face and a deep gash on her stomach. I'm guessing she ran into some trouble on the way home or something."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:19 pm

Remus frowned when he heard this. It bothered him to know that Krista was injured, even if he had just insulted her, he did care. "Im asuming a visit tomarow to make sure she is alright, would be out of the question", He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cross your fingers- im coming
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Outside of Hogwarts :: Godrics Hallow-
Jump to: