Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cross your fingers- im coming

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

Cross your fingers- im coming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Kayalynn sighed and thought back to when Krista first got to the house. "She looked terrified Remus, and completely broken and lost." She wanted to find the right words. "She was hurt by whatever you said to her, and it took a great toll on her.... I don't think it'd be best if you saw her..."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Remus sighed, he had known the answer, but it still hit him just as hard. "Yeah, i figured. Just....Tell her im just doing what i think i best", He said, his voice went quiet towards the end.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Kaya looked surprised. "And what do you think is best?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:41 pm

"Helping a friend that needs someone to count on", He said quietly, not looking into the mirror to see her experssion this time.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:42 pm

Kaya shook her head. "So you're picking Catalina over your girlfriend? I hope you know what you're doing Lupin..."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:45 pm

"No, Im not picking anyone over anyone. Thats the kind of thing that is messing everything up! I should be able to be friends with someone and have a girlfriend, ands he wont get that through her head", He said, speaking of Krista's stubornness.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:52 pm

Kaya looked at him. "Did you ever take time to think that maybe Krista was getting jealous over the fact that you spent more time with Catalina then you did with Krista? And that you would sneak off with Catalina, let her flirt with you and you turn to putty, then let Catalina give death threats to Krista?"
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:14 pm

Remus glared at her, but knew she was somehow right as usual. "Im doing all i can", he told her, knowing it wouldn't change her mind anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:16 pm

"Don't you glare at me, you know I'm right." She said and looked at her sisters door. "If you want to come tomorrow, don't blame me if you get a black eye."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:40 pm

"Yeah, yeah, your always right arn't you", He asked sarcasticly as he watched her through the mirror. "Im pretty sure i already have a black eye so i dont think it will make any difference", He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:41 pm

"I'm right when it comes to my sister because she tells me everything." she corrected him.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:44 pm

"Alright. Score one for Kayalynn", Remus rolled his eyes. "Im going back to Hogwarts. I might come over to check up on things, but im not sure", He told her, putting the mirror away and got up to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross your fingers- im coming   Cross your fingers- im coming - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cross your fingers- im coming
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Outside of Hogwarts :: Godrics Hallow-
Jump to: