Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On The Train

Go down 
+2
Brandy Blake
Remus Lupin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:22 pm

Remus put his finger on the word that he left off on in his book and looked up from it at the girl who had just entered there Compartment. He smiled politley at the girl. "Sure thing. Nice to meet you, Im Remus Lupin", Remus said standing up and holding out his hand for her to shake it. Remus was waiting for James and Sirius, but he doupted that either of them would mind that he said that another person could join there compartment.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Brandy smiled sweetly. "Thank you. Your very kind", She said and Shook Remus' hand. "Im Brandy Blake. First Year, and im sure to be a Gryffindor. I believe you know my Step Brother, James Potter", She said. Brandy then sat down on one of the empty seats, sliding the compartment door shut.

Last edited by Brandy Blake on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:29 pm

"Yes i beleive i've seen you around Hogwarts as well. Im pretty sure we have the same classes for the most part, but i had no clue that you were in a higher grade. Nice to meet you, Brandy", He said returning her warm smile. "Yes, i know James. We are friends. You two are step siblings? He never told me that...", Remus said with a shrug and picked his book back up to read it again.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:34 pm

"Yup. He doesn't like to admit it though, for whatever reason", Brandy said with a nod. She watched Remus pick up his book and start reading it again. "What you reading? Is that a Hogwarts book?", Brandy asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:36 pm

"Yea, it is. It's Daffence against the dark arts. That is my favorite class. I always read ahead in that subject", Remus answered.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:19 am

Sirius walked in the compartment and took a seat, putting his stuff on the floor next to him. "James is slow. He's late again." said Sirius to Remus and then he noticed the girl he meet just a moment before. "Oh, hey Brandy"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:05 am

Kayalynn walked around the train looking for her sister Krista. She knew Krista didn't like the Slytherins but Kaya never let them make fun of Krista when she knew they were picking on her. She saw that Remus Lupin was in the compartment closest to her so she opened the door. "Remus, have you seen Krista?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Lily noticed her friend Kaya looking for her sister. "She's in the bathroom, crying. Some seventh year slytherin hexed her. I'm on my way to go and help her now."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:17 pm

Kaya looked at her friend Lily with a angry expression. "What?! Show me, now."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:45 pm

Remus looked up from his book at Sirius. "Late? He's gonna miss the bloody train", He said and rolled his eyes.

Remus looked at Krista's sister and groaned. "She got hexed? Again?", Remus asked and stood up, setting his book down to fallow the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Lily nodded her head and walked to the girls bathroom. "Krissy? Can we come in?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:02 pm

Krista sat in the girls bathroom crying. A seventh year Slytherin had been picking on her and hexed her. This happened to her every year because she was to nice and to gentle to stop anyone from picking on her. The Slytherin had hit her with a stinging hex. Her face was very swollen and in imense pain. She didn't like to show her tears but they came streaming down her face due to the pain and emmbaresment. "Lily, it hurts."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:05 pm

"Can you open up? We can't get in unless you open up Krissy." Lily said quietly to her friend. She felt bad and her anger was rising, she wanted to know who did this to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:09 pm

Remus pressed his ear to the door and spoke to her, hoping to convince her to open the door. "Krista, It's Remus. Can you open the door, please?"
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:14 pm

Krista opened the door still crying and hugged Lily trying to hide her face from Remus. "Lils can you help? It hurts very badly."
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Lily laughed. "You're going to have to let go so I can look at it." Lily said and pushed Krista lightly away. She looked at the swelling. "Merlin, who did this to you?"
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:22 pm

"Who else? Regulus Black." Krista replied quietly. He had been picking on her since her first year because she was a pure blood sorted into Hufflepuff and because she was very quiet and had no parents.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:25 pm

"Regluas?", Remus asked and then smirked. "Ill be right bacK", He said and left the girl's bathroom. He walked back over to there compartment and opened the door. "Padfoot, I need your help with a Slytherin Problem. We need to get some revenge on Regulas", He said, knowing Sirius would love this idea.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:29 pm

Lily sighed. "Someone needs to teach him a lesson." she waved her wand and mumbled the reverse charm under her breath. "There you go Krissy." She watched Remus leave and looked at Krista. "He so likes you."
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:31 pm

Krista shook her head. "No he doesn't, he doesn't like me as anything more than a friend." she sighed and walked back towards her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:33 pm

Lily got an idea and ran towards Remus' compartment. "Hey Lupin, Black's tormenting Krissy again, can you go help her? A few of the first years need me."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Remus turned around when he heard what Lily said. "They got to her again? Why didn't you help her", He asked quickly and sprinted back to where he had left Krista.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Lily smiled and went to go and help the first years.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Remus found Krista and looked at her for anymore marks from hexes. Then he realized what Lily had done. He sighed and shook his head. "Um, sorry, Lily said you got Hexed again, so i thought i could be of some help...", He said quitly.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:52 pm

Krista looked at Remus and blushed. "Oh, well he did pass me but I ran before he could get me again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On The Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Train
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Hogwarts express-
Jump to: