Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On The Train

Go down 
+2
Brandy Blake
Remus Lupin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

On The Train - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:54 pm

Remus nodded and was quiet for a moment. "Well, um, see you around then", He said looking at his feet and he turned around to go tell Lily off for setting him up.
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:56 pm

Krista hid the dissapointment of him leaving and nodded. "Alright, see you later Remus."
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Remus was still blushing a bit as he walked away. Remus caught up with Lily and frowned. "What was that for?", He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:02 pm

"Well I just saw him pass her and I thought he'd be his usual self and pick on her. Last time he tried kissing her, and I couldn't help because I had a bunch of first years begging for help." She said smiling and walked towards a few other first years who had some questions.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:06 pm

This left Remus frozen in his tracks. He had tried kissing her? He realized his mouth was open and he shut it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:10 pm

Lily looked back at Remus. She knew he liked her know. "Yup, but Reid hexed him before he could. Bye Remus, I'll see you in the Great Hall." She said and ran before he could ask who Reid was.
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:11 pm

Remus watched her leave with a confused expression. He shook his head in further confusion and put his hands in his pockets. He desided to walk around the train and do his Prefect job since he had been told to do that earlyer.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:55 pm

Sirius sneaked behind Remus and spoked him. When he was his suprised reaction for a second, he grinned. "So...Remus. You like Krista? Everyone can see that. Why don't you ask her on a date?" asked Sirius smiling
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Remus jumped slightly in surprise to hear Sirius behind him. He turned around to face him. "Becuase, Padfoot, ill hurt her...", He said, meaning the fact that he was a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:38 am

Sirius rolled his eyes "Oh, nonsence. That's just your excuse for not aking her. You're a chiken." said Sirius joking
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:23 am

Remus rolled his eyes at Padfoot and turned around to continue walking. "Im not going to risk it", He said.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:19 am

"Why not, Moony? You have to risk it some times" said Sirius
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Remus sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Alright, if i ask her, but if i do hurt her, im coming after you", He said pointed his finger at Sirius' chest.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:19 pm

"That's the spirit, mate! I can't wait to tell James" said Sirius grinning
Back to top Go down
Remus Lupin
Fifth Year, Prefect
Remus Lupin

PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Remus laughed and punched Sirius jokingly in the arm. He knew Sirius would get to him one of these days, so he figured atleast he would have someone to blame if he actualy did hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
Fifth Year
Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:42 am

"Where is James, anyway? He's bloody late again." said Sirius annoyed
Back to top Go down
Lily Evans
Fifth Year, Prefect
Lily Evans

PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Lily grabbed Kaya and Krista and ran for an empty compartment. "Krista, Remus soo likes you. I think Kaya's plan using Reid is awesome, and he's getting money out of it so he's good."
Back to top Go down
Krista Green
Fifth Year
Krista Green

PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Krista rolled her eyes. "I still don't like it. Reid isn't only in it for the money you know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Train   On The Train - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Train
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Hogwarts :: Hogwarts express-
Jump to: