Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:32 am

Eric strolled through the maze of the bushes in the courtyard. It was decorated for the dance. You could still hear the lively dance music coming from the great hall out here even if it was dimmed. Eric had no dancing skill what so ever so he normaly tried to stay away from these things. This night was different though. He disided to come for two reasons... 1) His dorm mates were bugging the crap out of him again and 2)He has seen a few VERY pretty girlsa coming down the stairs for the dance. He had not seen them since but he still had hopes.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:11 am

Kaya just got back from taking her sister to the hospital wing and needed some air. She walked into the court yard and saw she wasn't alone. She saw Eric Jennings alone. "Uh...hey. Why aren't you inside?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:31 am

"I just can't dance and I don't really like dances... Why are YOU not inside?" Eric said smiling at the girl
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:33 am

Kayalynn shrugged. "I needed some air and I don't have a date so it was pretty pointless to come."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:38 am

"Yeah" Eric said quietly. After a small moment of silence he spoke up again "I'm Eric Jennings by the way. Want to walk?"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:41 am

Kaya smiled. "Kayalynn Green, and sure."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:48 am

"Tell me about yourself" said Eric. "Do you play quidditch? Any pets? siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:51 am

"Yes, yes, and lots." she laughed. "I'm the slytherin quiditch captain, I have a black cat , an owl, and two dogs, and I have six other siblings." She said. "Oh, and a niece and nephew and a sister-in-law."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:57 am

"wow. For me yes, no, no. I have no siblings, no pets, but I do play beater for Ravenclaw. How do you manage with so many other kids in one house? Don't it get annying?"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:00 am

Kaya shrugged. "My brothers spoil me, and we all act equal in the house.... my older brother treats us all equal and makes sure we all get a fair amount. But my other brothers pretty much spoil me." she sighed. "Besides, it's a huge house with enough entertainment that I don't really need a lot of stuff. I just need my trusty guitar, drum set, and music room and I'm good." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:05 am

"I would like to see that sometime" Eric said. "My house is small just me and mum"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:07 am

"Maybe you will." Kaya said and smiled. "Yeah, well my parents.... are gone so it's just me my siblings and my oldest brother's wife and two kids in the house."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:24 pm

"And you are okay with that? It must be hard without your parents aroundmost of the time" said Eric quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Kaya sighed and held her hands together. "They're um.... dead... my parents. My brother is the only one who would be able to take care of us like our parents used to..."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:31 am

"I'm so sorry.. I didn't realize.." Eric stammered. "I know how you feel. My Dad.. He died too" Eric staired off into the evening air.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:31 pm

Kaya nodded. "Yeah, I guess I never really grieved over it... I had to take care of my sister, she was closer with them. She took it pretty hard and did some stupid stuff after it for awhile so I had to be there for her." she sighed. "But I'd rather take care of her than grieve I guess, I don't regret taking care of her. She's my sister and I'd do anything for her."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:27 pm

"I know what you mean Kaya, I'd do anything for mum. She's all the family I've got. Nomatter what people say you need them don't you?" asked Eric. He felt the conversation had taken a too serious turn and then said "Okay, yes pets, completely yes siblings, yes quidditch, how about favorites? color? class? Tell me about yourself"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:57 pm

Kaya felt thankful for the change of subject. "Um...green, potions, and.... I love music, I play guitar and drums and I sing. I have a band with a few friends and we write wicked songs." She smiled. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:17 am

"My favortie color changes almost every day, currently it is a nice shade of pale orange. I enjoy Astronomy and Divination. I live in a single story barn alone in a feild. It is surrounded by forest exept for one small section that is covered by mountions. Every day it has the most amazing sunsets. I do not have much but what i do is treasured. The only luxury items I have are a old tv and a radio.

OOC: Okay, I confess, I changed that my mom was still alive once I created my house (one bedroom)
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:50 am

"I'm not very good in Astronomy or Divenation..." Kayalynn smiled. "It sounds really pretty, your place. I'd love to see it sometime... Sunsets always amaze me."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:49 am

"Me too, that is why I choose that as my place when i found it a few years back
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Kaya smiled with a light blush and nodded. "Yeah, when I was little I used to get up early and go and watch them with my brothers."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:57 am

"I used to watch them with my Mum. I think they are better shared with someone you care for"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:14 pm

Kaya's blush deepened and she smiled. "Yeah, a lot better." she looked around the court yard and could hear the music coming from the great hall. She really liked Eric, she smiled and looked at him. "You want me to teach you how to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:27 pm

"I'll try" he said laughing "I'm not very good at all" Eric really liked Kaya, she was so easy going at fun to talk with. All of the other girlshad been worrying about their hair and clothes WAY to much for Erics taste. He took Kayas hand and lead her into the decorated great hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Events :: Spring Dance-
Jump to: