Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Courtyard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

The Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:48 pm

She took his hand and lead him to the great hall where the music was still going. She smiled brightly up at him and placed his hands on her waist and wrapped her arms around his neck. She lead the dancing and helped him through it. "See, it's not so bad."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 2:01 pm

Eric grimmiced. "Uh Hu" he said with a trace of a smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:11 pm

Kaya smiled and looked up at him. "Relax, you're doing fine." She said truthfully and started humming to the song that was playing.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:56 am

"So tell me about your band" Eric said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Kaya smiled. "Alright well, I'm the lead singer, and occasionaly I play guitar or drums. Zac is drums, Jeremy is bass, and Josh and Taylor are guitar." She smiled. "We call ourselves Bold Charisma." She laughed. "Taylor picked the name, they're all like older brothers. Jeremy is the oldest, then it's Taylor and Josh, then Zac, than me." she smiled. "They're all graduated." She thought back to count how many songs they wrote. "We've written about, 15 songs and we're working on a few more."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:48 am

"I must hear you play sometime, it seems to be such a big part of your life" he said smiling at her
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:01 pm

"It's a huge part of my life, performing on stage, that's what I was meant to do. I don't do anything to my voice, it's just a natural talent. And I mean I just enjoy it so much, when I'm on stage, and I hear a crowd cheering... it feels like I'm on top of the world and nothing can bring me down." She smiled and had a dazed look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:42 am

"Yeah, I get that" he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Kaya blushed and nodded. "Yeah, but it's great since I have so many people supporting my decsion, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:30 am

"Why would people not support you?" Eric asked as they swayed to the music
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:34 am

"Not everyone exactly likes me." She shrugged and sighed. "But, I just don't pay attention to it."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:51 pm

"Tell me who does't like you Kaya" he said smiling "I must say I do not see their point of view."
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:02 pm

"Catalina Williams, Reid Garwin, Nott, Zambini, Parkinson, Chang, Diggory.... few others." She said with a shrug. "I really don't mind though."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:26 am

Why does Catilina not like you?" Eric asked ciriously.
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:49 am

"Well, she was flirting with my sisters boyfriend and like mad him go behind her back and all this crap and my sister was going into a depression so I stuck up for my sister and hence the slut doesn't like me." She said with a laugh. "Honestly, I could care less what she thinks of me."
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:12 am

Eric stared at Kaya's ranting. When she finished he said "I think I heard about that love triange somewhere.. Catilina's a Ravenclaw right? What a discrace to the house"
Back to top Go down
Kayalynn Green
Fifth Year, Seeker
Kayalynn Green

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:27 pm

"Yeah, there aren't many people who haven't heard of it." She said with a bitter tone.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:56 pm

"Amazing how rumors fly" he said smiling trying to brighten her mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before the Rebellion :: Events :: Spring Dance-
Jump to: