Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Williams Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

The Williams Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Williams Manor   The Williams Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:45 pm

Ben smiled again when she pointed to where the bedroom was. "Great. So if he comes, I can hear him. I'll just sneak over there." His worry was gone and he relaxed back.

He laughed softly at the light blush that colored her cheeks. He ran a cold hand across her warm face, caressing her cheek with his thumb. "Yes of course." Ben returned the kiss, pulling her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Williams Manor   The Williams Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Catalina felt him relax beneath her and she rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't have pinned you as being someone afraid of my father." She paused, still grinning. "You know, he told me that you were a Death Eater, and said that in such a disgusted way." She shrugged. "As if he doesn't realize he just dissed himself." She giggled.

At his touch, her face burned a darker shade of red. She didn't know what she was getting so embarrassed. Ben had touched her face before. But, maybe it was the fact that he would be around for a long time, and that he was here with her.

Smiling, she pulled away, saying, "Do you have any philosophical ideas you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Ben Kanst
Out of School
Ben Kanst

PostSubject: Re: The Williams Manor   The Williams Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:32 pm

"He reminds me of my old commander." Ben admitted reluctantly. "Brought back some unfortunate memories." He frowned slightly. "We Death Eaters have very little patience for each other. I'm sure if we put our energy used from fighting each other into fighting The Order we wouldn't be in our current situation."

Ben furrowed his eyebrows in thought. "Philosophical ideas? I can't think of any off the top of my head. But, that does remind me. I have to talk to you about something." He smiled teasingly. "I'm thinking about getting a job at the school. My friend that teaches Potions is vacating the spot."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: The Williams Manor   The Williams Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:04 pm

"Really? I'm sure my father would love that, if you told him." She wrinkled her nose cutely. "But, then you'd have to tell him you're a Vampire." She giggled and then her face turned serious. "I don't think I would fight another Death Eater if I became one. Why fight those who are on your side?" Her mind flashed to Bellatrix and she muttered, "Except Bellatrix. Everyone's against her except the Dark Lord, I presume? She's so evil, I can only guess."

Catalina's sapphire eyes lit with excitement and she murmured, "But, you hardly look old enough, Ben." She giggled while she played with his lips. "I would love you to be there . . . but you do realize it will be even harder for us to be together, don't you? You as a Teacher, and me as a student." She smirked playfully. "I do love Potions, though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Williams Manor   The Williams Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Williams Manor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2