Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Narcissa Black

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black Empty
PostSubject: Narcissa Black   Narcissa Black Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Name: Narcissa Black
Nicknames: Cissy
Year: Fifth/Fifteen
Preferred houses: Slytherin
Birthday - Month/Day/Year: December 11, 1955
Blood Status: Pureblood
Race: witch
In the order of phonenix, death eater or neutral? Death Eater
Animagus? no.
Height:5'5''
Hair: blonde
Eye color:blue
Skin: white
Build:slender
Other distinguishing features: pointed nose and chin. She looks as though she has something smellly under her nose.

Personality:
Narcissa Black can be very irritable at times. She gets a temper easily, but can also be very patient. She has very motherly characteristics. Also, Narcissa is malicious at times. She leads boys on and likes to flirt, but a lot of time she is just playing with them. She has a small crush on Lucius, however. She is often very quiet and has an arrogant feel about her. She is very vain, but also very alluring. She is also very protective of those she loves and can also be considered a control freak.
Skills: transfiguration, good with children and animals, good at organization and order, potions
Weaknesses: divinition, flying, chocolate, not being able to control everything.
Likes: boys, sweets/baking, transfiguration, astronomy, dancing
Dislikes: other girls who may be competition to her, know-it-alls in the classroom, divinition, prefects

Motto: "I've listened already. I've made my decision. Leave me alone!"

Family
Father: Cygnus Black
Mother: Druella Black
Brother/Sisters: Bellatrix Black and Andromeda Black

History: Narcissa was the youngest daughter born to Cygnus and Druella Black. Narcissa grew up very close to both of her sisters. They affectionately called her "Cissy". All three were taught the philosophy of pure blood and were also taught to take pride in it.

At the age of ten, Narcissa entered Hogwarts. She followed in her sisters' footsteps, being placed in Slytherin as well. She became astounded at all the half-bloods and mudbloods that were also present at the school. Soon, she met her crush, Lucius.
Back to top Go down
Helen Black
Headmistress, Professor of DADA
Helen Black

Narcissa Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narcissa Black   Narcissa Black Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:49 am

Welcome to Slytherin!
Back to top Go down
https://beforetherebellion.rpg-board.net

Narcissa Black
Page 1 of 1