Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pink might not be the new Black but Ravenclaw is the new Gryffindor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

Pink might not be the new Black but Ravenclaw is the new Gryffindor Empty
PostSubject: Pink might not be the new Black but Ravenclaw is the new Gryffindor   Pink might not be the new Black but Ravenclaw is the new Gryffindor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Silver moved past the hidden door three times thinking I need my special place and it appered. He opened the door and found himself in a simple tree house sized room. He allowed people to enter at will and sat in a small comfertable chair that the room had taken to giving him whenever he came because he enjoyed it so. He enjoyed staying in the room. It was a place that was his for not many students came there. He enjoyed the views the room produced for him and and passage that led to the kitchens. He hoped one day thre would be a student who would come and discover this room too so they could share it.
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pink might not be the new Black but Ravenclaw is the new Gryffindor   Pink might not be the new Black but Ravenclaw is the new Gryffindor Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:51 pm

Annabell stumbled into the room trying to catch her breath. She looked around, at first not seeing Silver. "This is, definitely, not a broom closet." She said and then finally saw Silver. She blushed and waved at Silver shyly. "Uh, hey Silver. Sorry, I was.... never mind." she said and went to leave then tripped over something. Her notebook fell, again, and her papers went everywhere. She cursed the notes and lyrics then started to pick them up.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Pink might not be the new Black but Ravenclaw is the new Gryffindor   Pink might not be the new Black but Ravenclaw is the new Gryffindor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:57 am

Silver got up from his chair and went to help Annabell pick up her pages "It's okay" he said.
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pink might not be the new Black but Ravenclaw is the new Gryffindor   Pink might not be the new Black but Ravenclaw is the new Gryffindor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:10 am

Annabell blushed. "Thanks, I'm never really this clumsy." She said with a grin. "What is this place?" She asked him looking around, amazed by the room.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Pink might not be the new Black but Ravenclaw is the new Gryffindor   Pink might not be the new Black but Ravenclaw is the new Gryffindor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:02 am

"The room of requirement of corse!" Silver said with a laugh. "But today it is my special hideout"
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

PostSubject: Re: Pink might not be the new Black but Ravenclaw is the new Gryffindor   Pink might not be the new Black but Ravenclaw is the new Gryffindor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:08 pm

Annabell smiled and looked around the room again. "It's brilliant, we didn't have one of these at my old school... well at least that I know of." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pink might not be the new Black but Ravenclaw is the new Gryffindor   Pink might not be the new Black but Ravenclaw is the new Gryffindor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pink might not be the new Black but Ravenclaw is the new Gryffindor
Page 1 of 1