Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My *HEART* will Go {ON}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

My *HEART* will Go {ON} Empty
PostSubject: My *HEART* will Go {ON}   My *HEART* will Go {ON} Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:32 am

Severus at in the Common Room, finishing up a few of his essays. He was near the fireplace, simply basking in the conflagration's warmth, and he found himself staring into the flames many times before he had to tear his midnight gaze away.

Something Bellatrix had sad was bothering him. But, he was trying not to think about it. If she dared to hurt Lily, he would kill her in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: My *HEART* will Go {ON}   My *HEART* will Go {ON} Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Lucius had eaten quickly in the Great Hall, or more like had not eaten at all. He had been waiting for a familiar face, to be more specific, his Narcissa. When his attempt to find her failed, he had decided to return to the common room. It was getting late, and he still had a few things to take care of.

As he walked throught the Dungeon doors of the Slytherin common room, he found Severus. No one else was present, unless one counted Severus's shadow cast by fire. Severus had a troubled look upon his face that Lucius could not pinpoint too well. He sensed that something was not right.

"Severus?" Lucius asked while approaching his friend. "Is anything thing the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: My *HEART* will Go {ON}   My *HEART* will Go {ON} Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Severus jumped slightly, having been too lost in his thoughts to notice Lucius coming in. Looking over at him, his black eyes glittered. "No, not particularly. Just Bellatrix. She's starting to irk me."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: My *HEART* will Go {ON}   My *HEART* will Go {ON} Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:53 am

At Bellatrix's name, Lucius cringed a little. He quickly composed himself, however. Even though she was a Slytherin and a Pure Blood, Bellatrix bothered Lucius. There was something about her. Bellatrix had some kind of strangeness and wickedness. She was Narcissa's sister,however, so that was the only reason Lucius gave her the amount of respect he did.

"I see," Lucius said very understanding. He shook his head before adding sarcastically, "What has Narcissa's lovely sister done now?" It was always something. He just hoped Bellatrix had not taken anything too far this time.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: My *HEART* will Go {ON}   My *HEART* will Go {ON} Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:35 pm

"Threatened her," Severus stated simply, the cruel curve of his lips revealing the distate he felt for Bellatrix. He assumed Lucius would know he was speaking of Lily, but did not wish to speak her name in the Slytherin Common Room. Most despised his love for her, but he knew that Lucius wouldn't chide him. Or, at least he hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: My *HEART* will Go {ON}   My *HEART* will Go {ON} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:00 pm

Lucius frowned. He walked over to face the fire for a while as he thought. He knew Severus was referring to Lily. He hated to see his friend in troublesome worry and pain. Even though he did not care for the girl because she was not of Pure Blood and was in the Griffindor house, Lucius held the friendship he had with Snape higher. He accepted what Lily and Severus had, and would back him up. He thought about Bellatrix for a moment. She was Narcissa's sister, but this relation did not mean a lot to him. Bellatrix needed to be shown where her place was.

He gritted his teeth together as internal conflict raged through him. Should he support the Mudblood and Severus, or Cissy and her wicked sister? He knew Narcissa had always cared for Severus, and she would want Lucius to help his friend. He considered Severus to be a good friend of his, so he made his final decision.

Turning away from the bright fire, Lucius looked into the dark of Severus's eyes. "Bellatrix has threatened her, but has not yet acted on that. Perhaps I am taking this too seriously. But if she tries to do anything, I will help you in anyway I can to keep Lily safe. I give you my word." After laying this all on his friend, Lucius offered a smile.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: My *HEART* will Go {ON}   My *HEART* will Go {ON} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Severus went back to his essays when Lucius became silent and thoughtful. The blonde's silky voice brought the black-haired man back to the present. "You know that she will, though, Lucius." He was silent for a moment, staring back at the silver orbs on Lucius's countenance. He was surprised at the loyalty Lucius had bestowed upon him, half-expecting the boy to criticize him for his love of Lily. But, a part of him knew that Lucius would never say something like that aloud. "Thank you, Lucius. Your loyalty is much appreciated." He smiled softly. "How is your father doing?"
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: My *HEART* will Go {ON}   My *HEART* will Go {ON} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Narcissa had just finished eating her dinner in the Great Hall. She had sat alone, again, because she could not find anyone. She did not mind. She would have rather eat alone than eat with a non-Slytherin. Since the castle seemed empty everywhere she went, she wondered if everyone was avoiding her.

As she crossed into the common room, she felt the warmth from the fire. As she was about to descend into the girls' dormatories, she recognized Lucius and Severus standing next to the flames conversing. Neither greeted her, or seemed to have noticed her, so she approached them.

<<Have you two been in the the common room all throughout dinnner?>> Narcissa asked. As soon as she saw the boys' faces, she noted the seriousness that both were expressing, and she suddenly felt embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: My *HEART* will Go {ON}   My *HEART* will Go {ON} Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:45 pm

Severus turned his black eyes to Narcissa and flashed her an apologetic smile. "I was not in the mood to eat, honestly," he said slowly, gazing at her expression silently. "Lucius and I were just talking about --er-- Lily," he murmured, his pallid face turning red slightly. He didn't feel it necessary to mention Bellatrix's behavior.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: My *HEART* will Go {ON}   My *HEART* will Go {ON} Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:41 pm

Narcissa's eyes narrowed suspiciously, but she did not say anything. She nodded in compliance. As she stood there longer closer to the fire, she began to feel immensely hot in her robes. Pulling up her sleeves, casually she turned to face both of the boys. <<Well, I will leave you two alone. Lucius, I feel as though I hardly see you anymore,>> Narcissa laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: My *HEART* will Go {ON}   My *HEART* will Go {ON} Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:42 pm

Looking back on the past few weeks Lucius realized that Narcissa was right, they had not seen much of each other. He knew this was probably due to the other issues that seemed to call him around the school, not to mention whatever business he had with the Dark Lord. "I couldn't agree with you more Cissy." Lucius says grinning, "How about you and I go for a stroll out on the grounds to catch up?"
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black

Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: My *HEART* will Go {ON}   My *HEART* will Go {ON} Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:01 pm

Narcissa smiled at Lucius's request, but then quickly turned towards Severus. The offer was tempting, but she knew that she had a few matters to take care of for the night.

<<That sounds lovely, Lucius, but perhaps another night. I have an essay to write and I am slightly tired,>> she said.

The room began to boil from the fire. She looked behind her toward the girls' dorms while taking a few steps backwards. She resettled her gaze on the two Slytherins. <<I will however meet you tomorrow night, Lucius. We can take the walk then,>> she negotiated. She produced a yawn before adding, << Well, I am going to bed now. Goodnight, Lucius.>> She looked over at Snape. <<Severus,>> she addressed before leaving with a wave.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: My *HEART* will Go {ON}   My *HEART* will Go {ON} Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:06 am

Severus, having been listening to this exchange for a while now, simply smiled and nodded in Narcissa's direction before whispering, "Sleep well." He watched her walk towards the girls' dormitories and then he looked back at Lucius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My *HEART* will Go {ON}   My *HEART* will Go {ON} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My *HEART* will Go {ON}
Page 1 of 1