Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Empty
PostSubject: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:00 pm

Catalina stepped out onto the grounds, pulling her robe closer to her as a sharp wind blew past her body, causing ripples of cold to shake down her spine. Her long wavy hair billowed around her porcelain face as the moonlight shimmered own upon it softly.

With a sigh, she walked over to the lake, dipping her head into its depths and then lying down besides its edge. The soft lapping of the gentle waves was soothing, and Catalina found herself smiling at its music.

Such a beautiful night for a daydream, she thought, smiling, while her eyelids closed delicately over her sapphire eyes.

Last edited by Catalina Williams on Thu May 28, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Severus strolled out of Hogwarts, spotting a girl sitting by herself almost instantly. Stepping closer, he noticed that she was very beautiful, but not as much as Lily. No one could beat her beauty. But, this girl was close to it.

Plopping down next to the girl, he said, "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Catalina jumped, almost falling into the lake at the voice which had startled her out of her daydreaming. Her sapphire eyes locked onto a young man who looked to be about her age sitting next to her.

Instantly, a block of ice surrounded her heart. Her face set itself in stone and she turned away from him, her eyes gazing across the lake.

"Hello," she murmured icily.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:10 pm

Severus raised an eyebrow, not at all phased by her coldness. He was about to get up, but noticed a kind of sadness in her eyes. She was sitting up straight, her back almost to him, and then he knew.

"You're a pure-blood aren't you?" He guessed, his eyes zooming down to her robes. "I'm surprised you're in Ravenclaw. Most of them get put into my house." He pointed at himself proudly.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:54 pm

Catalina turned her head just as a soft breeze tickled her hair and caused it to gently slide across her face. Her expression was still emotionless, her sapphire eyes as dim as the sky on a dreary day.

She nodded before muttering in her velvet voice, "I was supposed to be in Slytherin." She supposed her parents wouldn't mind. After all, in their minds, Ravenclaw was second best.

Suddenly, with a tender shock, her eyes widened. A slightly excited smile curved the corners of her full lips. "You are Severus Snape." She had heard a lot about him, but had never actually met him before. This was such an honor.

Sticking out her hand, she said, "Catalina."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:10 pm

"Lots of people were supposed to be in certain houses, but fate has us in these for a reason." He shrugged at her expressionless eyes. He felt like he was looking into a mirror. Did he look like that all of the time?

He raised an eyebrow at her sudden excitement. Why was she so thrilled that he was Severus Snape? No one else seemed to be.

He took her hand warily, his black eyes measuring her porcelain countenance. "Indeed," he murmured slowly while dropping her hand and pulling his own back to its place on the ground. "What do you know of me?" He wasn't sure about this girl. He thought he had her pinned, but she was showing a different side to her.

A darker side.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:15 pm

Catalina figured he was right, but she had fought with herself for five years, wondering why she had been placed in Ravenclaw instead of Slytherin. She remembered specifically how she had told the Sorting Hat her entire family had been placed into Slytherin, but it chose against her wishes and placed her in the Geeky House, or how her cousin called it.

She noticed him studying her, and made sure that her emotions were still buried beneath her face. She would not betray herself again. The pain was not worth it.

"I know that you are skilled at Dark Arts and Potions," she whispered nervously. "And, I have been interested in those very subjects lately."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:04 am

Severus, still not detecting any sign of expression in her face, was growing tired of her games until she said her final words. He gazed warily at her, unsure of what to say. It was silent for a long time, in which she merely stared at him, making him a little uncomfortable.

What was she hiding?

"Is that so?" he murmured. He knew that he should consult Lucius or Bellatrix before getting involved with this girl.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:29 pm

Catalina nodded excitedly, her eyes sparkling with mischief. But, then again, why should she be interested? Shouldn't she want to destroy Voldemort? From within. The perfect plan. If she could convince everyone that she was faithful, she could rise in his ranks and then kill him while he least expected it.

"Yes, it is so." Her voice was velvety smooth and she stared at Severus expectantly, her heart swelling.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:53 pm

Still wary, Severus asked, "What is it that has you so enthralled by them, Catalina?" He was curious, and something in her eyes didn't quite tickle his fancy. She was definitely hiding something.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:29 pm

"I just think that they are interesting. Especially knowing that with them, one can accomplish more than one can without them." She paused, smiling. "I just believe that they are the key for a fuller life."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:30 pm

"Do you know anything about them?" Severus asked quietly. His black eyes gazed fathomlessly into her youthful sapphires. "Do you have any idea what you'd be getting yourself into, Catalina?"

He didn't want to lead her down the path. After all, with Lily it was ending badly and he couldn't take that again.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:37 pm

Catalina frowned, confused by his sudden anxiety. Why was he being protective of her at this moment? She had not heard about this side of Severus Snape. With a light laugh, she said, "Well, I never would have pinned you as caring, Severus, but I do know my share of the Dark Arts. Especially about the Imperious Curse and the Cruciatus Curse. I have read a lot about the three Unforgivables."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:22 pm

"You have to have a lot of passion and hatred towards someone or something to inflict upon them with one of those curses. Especially the Killing Curse." He gave a weary smile. "Just ask Bellatrix. I'm sure she would know more about that one than I would."

He didn't comment about her accusing him of being 'caring.' Lots of people expected him to be heartless, but Lily knew better. And, apparently, so did Catalina.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Catalina had never read anything about that. She always thought that one merely had to have a lot of concentration. She looked at Severus closely. "Have you never killed anyone, Severus?" She kept her voice low, her sapphire eyes sparkling lusciously.

"Oh, I know Bellatrix has." Catalina gave a quiet giggle. "To be quite honest, I'm afraid to be near her."
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:03 pm

Severus suddenly held himself with pride, staring Catalina straight in the eyes. "No, I have not." He gave a cold chuckle. "I'm so shocked that you would think that of me."

He listened to her talk of Bellatrix, but he disagreed. "She can be pleasant at times, but overall she's just tough and arrogant. She won't hurt you unless . . . well unless she feels like it. She's unpredictable, that one."
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:20 pm

Catalina let out a small giggle, before flashing him a small smile. "It's so unlike you, is it? What with you being a Death Eater. I know that's not just rumor, Severus." She was silent for a long time. "What's he like?"

"That's what makes her so terribly frightening." Catalina shivered, exhibiting her apparent fear of the girl in which they spoke of.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:56 am

Belatrix smirked as she jumped down from the tree she was sitting in near Snape and Williams. Belatrix knew everything about both of them, and she knew that they were talking about her from just plain common sense as she listened in on there conversation. She liked to spy on people when she got bored or needed a pass time; one of her many traits that irritated most people.

Belatrix put her pale, boney hands on her thin hips as she walked towards the two of them. "The black lake is not a place to be discussing such importance as Dark Arts", She scoffed. Belatrix glared at Catalina Williams, looking her up in down in disapproval. "Your a veela, how disgusting. I heard veela are the most shallow and vain creatures in the world". Belatrix disapproved of anything 'lower' then the status of pureblood witches & Wizards. She sat down on a rock next to Severus Snape and turned her attention to him. Belatrix wanted to ask him about a few things the Dark Lord had mentioned, but she knew better then to bring it up while near the Veela.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:39 am

Catalina raised her eyebrows in surprise at the appearance of Bellatrix. When the Slytherin wasn't looking, she rolled her eyes and then said, "Some think that, yes, but I would not categorize myself as shallow. Vain, of course, but aren't we all?" She looked at Bellatrix pointedly, her sapphire eyes flashing angrily. "We are also known for our tempers." Her voice had become venomous as she stared at the Slytherin girl.

"I am a Pureblood, I hope you know," she muttered, her voice portraying her irritation that Bellatrix would think of her so poorly.

Last edited by Catalina Williams on Sat May 30, 2009 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:56 am

Severus was not in the least shocked at Bellatrix's sudden appearance. After all, she was known for turning up in the most random places. Giving her a small apologetic smile, he said, "I know. I was planning on speaking to you and Lucius before I got Catalina more involved. I don't think she knows exactly what she'd be getting herself into."

His black eyes flew in the Ravenclaw's direction.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:14 am

Belatrix narrowed her malicious black eyes at the Veela. "Oh yes, I know your a Pureblood, and i also know you are friends with pathetic first year Mudbloods like Blake, and that being a creature, foils your title of Pureblood. You shame the blood status", She spat cruelly with much distaste.

Belatrix turned her attention back to Severus Snape. "Im glad you know better then to underappreciated the Arts, Unlike Williams over here, Snape", She said with a bit of a nod in Snape's direction as if a sign of rare
approval.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:37 am

Catalina's face momentarily turned monstrous, her sapphire eyes flashing dangerously. The full lips upon her face pursed with hatred as she stared furiously toward the Slytherin girl.

"You shall cease angering me," she whispered darkly, her blue eyes turning a colder and slightly darker shade of sapphire. An inkling of surprise filtered through her body at the mention of Brandy. Bellatrix knew everything, didn't she? Not letting her shock appear on her face, she gave a cold, frightening laugh.

"You know nothing of me, Bellatrix. How are you to know my true intentions when it comes to other people? I may well be leading her on so that I can crush her while she's down. Did you think of that?" She smirked cruelly, her face alight with darkness.

She made no comment on the apparent disapproval of Bellatrix towards her. Her hatred did not phase her. She was used to be disliked.
Back to top Go down
Severus Snape
Fifth Year
Severus Snape

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:48 am

Severus beamed at Bellatrix's approval, his black eyes glittering mischeivously. He glanced over at Catalina warily, wondering what she was going to do when Bellatrix retorted. Would he have to stop this quarrel?

Glancing back over at Bellatrix, he murmured, "Don't ignite the fire, Bella. We may be able to use her to our advantage."

Then, he looked at Catalina warningly.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black

Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:53 am

"What's with the attitude She-beast, you angry?", Belatrix mocked as her thin lips curled into a smirk. Belatrix pulled out her wand and waved it at the lake. All of the water rippled and a hot steam misted off of it. She had heated the lake just for the heck of it. She picked up a leaf that was near Williams and through it on top of the boiling water. With in seconds, there was nothing left of it. Belatrix laughed darkly and turned her narrowed eyes back to Catalina. "I do not take orders from the likes of you. As for your intentions I know very well what they had or hadn't been. You might want to watch what you say around people, I could be...anywhere", She threatened and touched the tip of her wand- which was still hot from the heating spell- to Williams' neck and her smirk faded into a light grin.

Belatrix glanced back at Severus and rolled her eyes, pocketing her wand. He was...correct. Although it pained her to think it even for a second. She crossed her arms over her chest and watched Williams closely.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:29 pm

Catalina giggled darkly at Bellatrix's attempt to frighten her. Smiling, she stood up, sapphire staring pitilessly into coal. "I'm no coward," she whispered irately, not backing down when Bellatrix's wand found itself on her throat. "You do not frighten me, Black."

She laughed coldly when Bellatrix pocketed her wand, saying, "Aw, you follow orders from Severus? How very surprising." Another chilling giggle.

Her sapphire eyes flashed dangerously again, as if mocking Bellatrix with their obvious distaste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*   Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open up Your *Heart* for it can A-L-W-A-Y-S be closed *Again*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next