Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Empty
PostSubject: ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side   ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:28 pm

Ames was searching the library eagerly, in hopes of finding what he was looking for. He passed through another row of books. He was in the right section. Smiling, he pulled out several different books. He didn't have any classes today, so he had all day to spend.

As he was about to go find a table to sit down, but another section caught his eye. It was dark, and felt eerie. Ames quickly pulled two books off the shelf then turned to go sit down.

He claimed a table near a great table in the back. He looked at the two books he had pulled off the shelf. Magick Moste Evile caught his eye. With wide eyes he opened the book and began reading curiously. He had always been interested in DADA, but had never really read just about the dark arts. The library began to almost disappear as became entralled in the book.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side   ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:10 pm

Eric was grumblng to himself as he entered the library. He saw Ames and thought he reconised him from other places in Hogwarts. He sat down next to him figuring that he could not pick a fight with a random stranger. He pulled a book out of his bag but could not read. Recent encounters with Jamie had prevented that. All Eric needed now was his Kaya to cool down his temper and comfert him.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side   ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Ames looked up as he felt someone take a seat near him. It was a boy. He seemed really angry and irratated. Ames watched as he pulled out a book harshly and sat with it opened, but not reading it. Ames was distracted by the kid, and couldn't help but to interfere.

"Whoa, calm down," Ames spoke concerned, putting his book down. "What happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side   ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:30 am

"Jamie happened" he said darkly. "Sorry did not catch your name. I'm Eric Jennings, Ravenclaw 6th year"
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side   ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:15 am

Ames replied with a charming smile, "Ames Devereux. Ravenclaw, 7th year." Ames realized that the boy still seemed rather angry and irritated. "What exactly is Jamie?" Ames asked with curiousity. He didn't want to pry or force it out of the boy, so he tried to sound as friendly and casually as possible.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side   ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:47 am

"Jamie Prophet, Ravenclaw 7th year, my ex and personal nightmere." saod eric with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side   ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Ames laughed along with him. "Yeah, I've been there!" Ames said, remembering some of his previous relationships. He thought about Jamie Prophet for a moment. "I've seen Prophet around school," Ames continued. "I dont' know her that well, but she doesn't seem THAT bad. What's the deal with her?"
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side   ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Lux had been walking around the library for a while now. She been up and down the aisles for sometime now, but couldn't find what she had been looking for. She sighed and decided to give up on her search. She spotted two boys from her same house seated at a table: Ames and Eric. Lux liked Ames, but didn't know Eric too well. She decided to take a seat and perhaps mingle with them for a little bit.

"Hello, Ames. Eric," she acknowledged the boys as she sat down next to them. She glanced around the table. Eric seemed stress about something, but Lux didn't want to pry just yet. "What are you two working on?" She dropped her books onto the table beside the other boys'.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side   ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Silver moved through the library not quite knowing where to sit or go. He sat a group of three Ravenclaws and disided that it was his best bet. He smiled as he walked over to them. "Hello, mind if I sit here?" he asked still smiling. Now the smile was strained as he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Eric Jennings
Sixth year, Beater
Eric Jennings

PostSubject: Re: ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side   ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:55 am

"Have you ever met someone that just makes you snap just by talking to you? A person that does nothing but makes you so angry all the time? Thats Jamie for me, but for some strange reason I ended up dating her for two horrable years, and now I broke it off so she's all mad at me. Can't do anything about it" at that moment he stopped ranting and looked over at the wall. Turning his head to Ames again he said "She might seem not that bad to everone else but she sure is horrable to me"
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side   ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:03 am

Lux watched as another boy came and made his way toward them. She had seen him around school, but he was still unfamiliar. She flashed a smile towards him. "I don't mind," Lux slightly shrugged looking at the other two boys for their answers.

She turned back towards the new boy and said kindly, "I don't believe we have met. My name is Lux." She extended a hand toward the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side   ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:13 am

Ames listened as Eric ranted on. After the boy was finished, he began to speak, "I understand completely. Although, I've never stayed with someone for that long who I couldn't stand or who made me angry. You must have loved her to stay wiht her that long. Just saying, mate."

Ames smiled as Lux approached and offered a greeting, "Hey, Lux. HOw are you doing?" He watched as she took a seat before continuing. "Nothing really, just reading and talking."

He watched as a new boy approached as well. "Sure, take a seat!" He said cheerfully. "The name's Ames. Ames Devereux."
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side   ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:55 pm

"Thanks" Silver said adressing Ames AND Lux. "I'm Silver Hunting, also Ravenclaw". He thought that Lux's face was dimley reconisable. "Have I seen you before Lux?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side   ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:01 pm

"I'm content," Lux said with a shrug.

She smiled warmly towards Silver. She had never met anyone with that name before. Lux always had a fascination with names, and so his unique name interested her. She darted her eyes up playfully thinking. "Perhaps," she stated matter-of-factly. "We're both Ravenclaws. Maybe in the common room or in a class." She was glad she had gotten to meet the familiar face. "So, what brings you to the library today?" she asked Silver.
Back to top Go down
Kylar Deistra

Kylar Deistra

PostSubject: Re: ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side   ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:11 pm

Kylar moved about the library, searching among the books. His fingers traced the bindings of the old writings, each touch feeling new. He admired the smell of the library, old parchment mixed with ink. Kylar then found a book whose title stood out to him. Understanding and Preforming Battle Magic. This should be helpful... Kylar thought to himself. He pulled the book out from and began to read it as he walked towards a table. He sat down as he was reading. He turned a page and it was then he realized he had sat down at a table full of Ravenclaws. "Oh sorry for interrupting..." Kylar said, looking around at the students.
Back to top Go down
Lux Levesque

Lux Levesque

PostSubject: Re: ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side   ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:13 am

Lux had noticed Kylar when he was nearing their table. He was so entralled with his book that he didn't realize that he had sat down at a nearly full table. Lux thought the scene very humorous, but suppressed her laughter. When Kylar came to realization, she smiled and allowed giggles to escape her like bells.

"Hello, Kylar," she said sweetly and while still smiling. "It's nice to finally see you around school." She looked at the other Ravenclaws wondering if they would introduce themselves or not. She turned back to Kylar. "You're welcome here. We weren't really doing much. Just chatting."
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side   ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:40 pm

"Hey, Kylar. Ames Devereux," Ames said to the new boy. He extended an arm as a greeting. Lux knew him and had stated his name. "So, how's life in red and gold?" Ames asked casually. He picked up the books he had been reading and began to flip through the pages while still paying attention to KYlar. He noticed Kylar's book and couldn't help but to ask, "That's an interesting topic, you chose. Are you trying to prepare for something?" Ames leaned slighly forward in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side   ~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~I Always Thought That My Left Was My Strongest Side
Page 1 of 1