Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend} Empty
PostSubject: With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend}   With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend} Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:39 pm

Catalina walked out onto the grounds, a slightly warm breeze billowing around her body. She was dressed in her school uniform, but barefoot. Her shirt was opened slightly to reveal her porcelain bosom, and her hair was pulled up into a messy ponytail, a few strands falling around her delicately beautiful face.

She stepped towards her favorite Willow Tree, catching her reflection in the lake and growling with distaste. Part of her hated how she looked. It had caused so much drama with all of the boys here. It was annoying how no one would talk to her. Remus had talked to her in weeks, and she was beginning to lose hope in all of those that thought they were good.

As she gracefully sat down just next to the edge of the lake, she dipped her foot elegantly into the blackened liquid, the moon's beams casting an eerie incandescent glow to her pale and flawless skin. Her sapphire eyes avoided looking at her reflection as she sat there, simply trying not to lose her temper.

Leighanna's face kept flashing through her mind at a breakneck speed, tempting Catalina with the fury she felt rising in her throat like bile. Growling slightly, she willed herself to calm down, touching the locket held about her neck, her mind flashing to Ben. In an instant, she was cooled down as if she had been doused by the lake's icy liquid.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend}   With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend} Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:13 pm

As the moon shown from above, Ames walked out of the Dark Forrest. He had finished his business and was heading back to the school. His long-sleeve, blue shirt was tattered a little, but he buttoned it up and threw a vest over it. No one would notice. He would be inside soon. Even if he did cross someone, it was night. Even the bright moon didn't show the dirt on his shirt.

He was hesitant to go back to school. The night was still fresh and seemed to be beckoning for him to stay. He decided to make a lap around the lake to allow more time for his thoughts to mingle.

As he walked along the edges, occasionally picking up a rock and chucking it into the dark waters, Ames saw that he was not alone. Catalina was standing next to the lakeside. She looked intense for a few moments but then seemed to cool off. He bent down to pick up a flat stone. Aiming just right, he chucked it into the lake, making it skip close to Catalina. He hoped that it would catch her attention as he walked over.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend}   With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend} Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:38 am

Catalina looked up from her place on the ground as she watched a stone splash delicately into the water, spraying part of her bare legs. Her sapphire eyes zoomed in the direction of the throw and landed on a figure not too far away.

Ames.

She gave him a small smile, trying not to charm him and then said, "Hello, Ames. What are you doing out here so late?" Her voice was like velvet, whether she liked it or not, but her eyes twinkled with mischief.

Taking in the male's appearance, she noticed that something was a little off, but couldn't quite pin what it was. Maybe if she had seen what he was doing before this, she would think differently, but she didn't. As of now, she decided not to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend}   With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend} Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:40 am

Ames smiled as she recognized him. He changed his relaxed strode into a smooth a jog as he made his way over to Catalina. Without wasting any time or breaking a sweat, he was beside her. He took off his shoes and socks, then rolled up his pants. Throwing them to the side, he put his feet into the water. It felt nice and cold against his skin.

Ames shrugged, debating whether he should tell her or not. "Couldn't sleep," he said. It wasn't a lie. "Took a little walk through the forest, well, more like a run." He smiled charmingly as he corrected himself. "Decided to make a lap around the lake before going inside. It's very calming out here. And besides, you never know what or who you might run into. I like the mysteries of the night."

"What about you? Why are you out here?" he pressed.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend}   With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend} Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:25 pm

Catalina gazed intensely into his eyes, finding nothing but truth. Somehow, she sensed something more, but she didn't want to press it. She liked the men that actually could talk to her without being awed with her Veela charm. It got really annoying.

Glancing at his legs next to hers in the water, she looked back at him, grinning. "I've always preferred the night. The moon is so much more lovely than the sun, and it doesn't burn your eyes to look at it." Her mind flashed to Remus, the werewolf . . . then to her Ben . . . a Vampire. Then, she herself was a Veela. She wondered if Ames was any interesting creature.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend}   With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:29 pm

He looked Catalina in the eyes as she gazed intensely into them. He blinked a couple of times wondering what she was thinking about. He then moved his gaze to the water. The nights were always nice to roam about and ponder about certain things, but it was also nice to spend with a friend.

"I enjoy the nights, too. And I like the moon as well," he added agreeing with her. He loved the moon, and was still debating whether he perferred it better through human eyes or wolf's. They both had their different perspectives. He smiled while looking up.

"So, you never answered my question," he said with a smile. "Unless you really are just out here because you like the nighttime."

Out of the corner of his eye he saw something shine. He looked over at Catalina and noticed that the moonlight was reflecting off of her locket. His mind instantly jumped to Nathalie and he smiled. "Someone I know has a necklace similiar to yours. Of course hers is an original, but it still has a lot of the same characteristics. Where did you get it?" he was curious. He thought back to his town and one of the boys who had given it to his sister. He wondered if hers had been from the same place. Maybe he was just imagining, though. Necklaces are necklaces. Maybe they all look the same everywhere you go, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend}   With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend} Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:46 pm

"I don't sleep very well, honestly. I don't need much sleep to live," Catalina said honestly, her sapphire eyes moving back towards her reflection. She looked away, immediately disgusted and then looked back at Ames.

Noticing his eyes fall to her neckline, she raised an eyebrow, wondering what he was looking at. At his question, she was slightly startled, but she replied, "Actually, it was my mother's. I just recently put a picture of my Ben into it." She blushed slightly as she said that. Had she really just said her Ben? She giggled slightly, but quietly. "I'm not sure where she got it, but I know that it's very ancient."
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend}   With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend} Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm

Ames coudln't help but to release a chuckle. "Your Ben?" he joked. "What exactly is a Ben? More importantly, where can I get one?" He wasn't sure if Catalina was playful and liked to joke, but he decided to find out. "Your necklace just has a lot of the same French characteristics as my sister's," Ames said honestly.

Ames looked down into the black water. It shown brightly in the moonlight. It had an almost purplish tint to it, the water did. It reminded him of a deep amethyst and he instantly thought of his mother. The lake acted like a mirror, almost. Ames looked at himself for a few seconds before looking at Catalina's reflection. He wondered if veela's reflections still had the same mesmerizing effect, or if photographs of them did, too. Her reflection mirrored her perfectly and Ames couldn't help but to smile. He liked Catalina. She was beautiful, sure, but there was something else about her too. Something about her, perhaps her intellect, made her very interesting. He knew she wasn't single, but this didn't intimidate him. He wasn't looking for a relationship. He was just looking for friendship. Besides, Ames had a lot of practice around veelas, so he didn't find himself always lusting after her.

He watched as Catalina got a glimpse of her own reflection and then look away disgustly. Ames frowned before saying, "Why do look at yourself with such disgust? You must see your own beauty? Or perhaps you are ashamed by it?" Ames asked trying to get to know her better.
Back to top Go down
Catalina Williams
INACTIVE
Catalina Williams

PostSubject: Re: With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend}   With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend} Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:01 pm

Catalina giggled, her sapphire eyes twinkling. "Yes, as a matter of fact, he is my Ben, and you can't have him." She laughed. "I'm not really sure he rolls that way." A smile flew across her face as she stared at him. "My mother is French. That might be why." She shrugged.

She sighed at his question, looking away and then flashing her gaze back into his eyes. "Yes, I am disgusted with myself," she whispered slowly. "I see a monster liable to do anything to get her way and vengeance. I don't see the beauty that men do when they look upon me." She sighed again. "Being a Veela is both a blessing and a curse, but more of the latter if you ask me. Sometimes I just wish I wasn't so 'beautiful'." She made quotations in the air.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend}   With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend} Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:22 pm

Ames chuckled at Catalina's jokes. "I'll just have to go and find my own!" he added. He nodded at her comment about her French mother.

Thinking deeply about what she had just said, Ames looked down at the water, thinking before he spoke. The moon's face echoed in the water held the same complexion as Catalina's fair skin. Her reflection mirrored the girl so perfectly, that he wouldn't have been able to tell the difference except for a ripple caused by a frog jumping in the pond that disrupted the water. "Surely you must see the outer beauty," Ames reasoned. "Why else would men swoon over u? Perhaps you are searching for inner beauty? One that won't use her looks for vengenace or to her advantage."

Ames looked up from Catalina's reflection and resettled his eyes on the real girl. "Besides," he continued with a faint smile. "You don't need to see or understand the beauty that men see in you. They aren't seeing the beauty of Catalina. They are only seeing the beauty of a Veela. Ben sees the beauty of Catalina, and isn't that important to you?"

Ames was afraid that the mood was becoming to solemn. He enjoyed speaking to people and helping and listening to them, but he also enjoyed laughing and joking. He liked to include all of these in serious conversations. "If it helps, I find you utterly disgusting," Ames joked, while emphasizing the last word. He leaned over closer toward the water as he flicked some water at Catalina in a playful manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend}   With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With *YOU* by *MY* {side}, *I* will F-I-G-H-T and {defend}
Page 1 of 1