Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Empty
PostSubject: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:04 am

Ella sat on the back side of the library with a lot of books opened in front of her. And a letter on her hand written by her parents that told her to study more harder to get even more points for her house and come home with a very good marks. "Dear Merlin... This is sucks!! It really burdened me..." she mumbled. Ella pushed her letter to the bag and continued to wrote an essay about pollijuice potion.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:48 am

Brandy walked into the Library with a book in her hands, a strand of her hair covering half of her face, proving just how shy she always was around Hogwarts. Brandy took a seat not to far from one where a Ravenclaw girl sat. She looked up from her book for a moment, and considered talking to the Ravelclaw, but than decided against it and looked back down at her studies.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:47 am

Ella knocked her fingers to the table. She can't even consentrate to do her homework. She raised her head and suddenly saw that a gryffindor girl who sat not too far from her looked at ther before she turned her face back down. Ella saw that she has the book that Ella needed for her assignments. Ella walked to her table. "Excuse me... Can i borrow your book, if you don't mind...?" she asked politely with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:55 am

Sarah walked into the library carrying what looked like to many books but, for her it was easy to carry. She sat them down on a table with another Ravenclaw and smiled to herself and chuckled. "It's times like these when I'm thankful I live on a farm." she said lightly and sat down. She looked at Ella and then the book that she wanted. "Here, you can use mine if you like, I'm not using it." she said and held out said offered book.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:01 am

Ella looked at the revenclaw girl next to her. "Oh... Are you sure?" she asked. Ella saw she nodded. "Aw... thank you... I really need this book. I'll give it back to you as soon as possible, promise..." she said and laughed. "Oh... sorry... I'm Ella, by the way..." Ella took the book and introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:16 am

Ella smiled and nodded. "Yeah, go ahead." Sarah said and opened her Potions work. She looked up as the girl introduced herself. "I'm Sarah Taylor, pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:53 am

Ella laughed. "The pleasure is mine, Sarah..." she said. "Thanks again, anyway. i think i'm going to finish my essay now, since i only have another hour to go." she added. "See you later, Sarah..." Ella waved and sat back on her table, working on her potion essay.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:53 pm

Ames walked into the library. He had just gotten out of astronomy class and was about to work on the assignment. He had his astronomy text book, but also decided to find another book about the constellations. As soon as he got the books he needed he went to find a table to sit down and work.

As he approached the tables, he saw one with Ella and Sarah. Smiling, he sat down next to his two friends. "Hey, Ella, and Sarah," he greeted them. He noticed that Ella was working on an essay of some kind. "What are you working on, Ella?" he asked her curiously. He looked over and saw Sarah working on the same thing. He laughed, "Maybe I missed an assignment."
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:00 pm

Ella raised her head from her text books and perchaments. Suddenly she saw Ames stood in front of her table, carried Astronomy books. "Oh... Hi, Ames." she greeted him, smiled with ink scrached her cheek. "I'm working on my potion's essay. 30 cm long about pollyjuice potion." she said pointing at her books. "Are you going to work on your Astronomy's essay?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:09 pm

Sarah laughed at Ames. "Uh, probably." She smiled and sribbled down a few more lines on her parchment. "We have astronomy homework?!" She asked a bit loudly and worried.

The librarian glared at Sarah and "ssh'd" her.

Sarah blushed and shrugged, brushing it off. With a quieter voice she looked at Ames. "We had Astronomy homework?"
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:43 pm

Ames smiled at Ella while taking out his supplies. "Yeah, I'm working on astronomy."

He turned towards Sarah and smiled, "No, we didn't. I'm just doing some work that I missed, that's all. The professor said that the lesson was on constellations or what not, and I'm just doing a little research."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Sarah sighed in relief. "Oh thank goodness, I've been so out of it lately." She muttered and wrote down a few more lines of homework down.
Back to top Go down
Ames Devereux

Ames Devereux

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Ames frowned at her reply slightly worried, "Has everything been alright?" he asked her. His tone was friendly, but strong. Perhaps it was just a lot of school work, but maybe there was something more.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Sarah sighed and shook her head. "Just some... family problems..." she replied and finished her homework, then started on her charms.
Back to top Go down
Brandy Blake
First Year
Brandy Blake

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:08 pm

Brandy heard the Ravenclaw ask to barrow one of her books, but before Brandy could answer, a few other Ravenclaw students had helped her out instead. The Gryffindor shrugged and picked up her books, she wanted to leave, too many people around made her feel unwelcome, so she turned and walked out of the library to sit in the hallways.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:29 pm

Ella raised her head from the perchaments and smiled friendly. "eah... Family do have some problems sometimes." she said emphatically. "I do have some!!!" she thought. "What a wonderful parents i have..."

"Sarah, i don't want to push you... But sometimes it would feel much better if you share it with friends..." she suggested. "Oh... Why don't you start first, poor little Ella?" she thought, felt stupid after gave Sarah an advice.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Sarah shrugged. "I, don't usually share a lot of my problems with friends..." she said looking at Ella. "My mum ran off and left us when my sister turned two, it's been 14 years and I just now heard from her and I wish I hadn't." she said with another shrug.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:21 am

Ella smiled to calmly to her. "You don't want to hear anything from her? May be you should tell her the truth. Your own feeling, in a good way, of course..." she suggested. "This one didn't work on my parents... But i hope it works for you..."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Sarah shook her head. "No, I don't want to hear anything from her. She told me in her letter she didn't regret leaving us and never talking to us." She said staring at her books not letting anyone see her hurt eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:37 am

Ella smiled to her. "Just tell her then..." she said. Ella wanted to help every single person she met, because she couldn't help herself.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Taylor

Sarah Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:12 am

Sarah shook her head. "She doesn't care anyway so it doesn't really matter." She said and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...   Why am i studying so hard?? Good question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why am i studying so hard?? Good question...
Page 1 of 1