Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love) Empty
PostSubject: Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love)   Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:45 pm

Silver moved into the great hall to one of the house tables. He did not care witch one. Other than mealtimes it did not matter. Silver pulled out his textbooks for Astronomy, Charms, and DADA but did not really feal like studying. He wished there was someone that he could talk to...
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

PostSubject: Re: Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love)   Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:21 am

Annabell was walking through the great hall when she turned to a boy sitting alone and picked all her papers up and sat across from him. "Hello." She said with a small smile. "Mind if I sit here?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love)   Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:36 pm

"No, Corse not" he said as he smiled at the girl "I'm Silver Hunting, Ravenclaw 5th Year, you?"
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

PostSubject: Re: Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love)   Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:52 am

Annabell smiled. "I'm Annabell Webb, Hufflepuff 5th year." She said with a laugh. "It's nice to meet you Silver." She said and looked at his books. "What are you studying?" she asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love)   Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:38 pm

"Oh, just Astronomy, Charms, and DADA. I think I'll get Astronomy out of the way first. What are you studying?" he smiled at her relived to not be studying.
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

PostSubject: Re: Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love)   Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Annabell laughed. "Uh, well I got side tracked from my studies. But I was studying Astronomy and Charms." She said with a smile. "I get side tracked a lot when I find an idea for a song." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love)   Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:42 am

"You sing?" Silver asked smiling. "Never had a nack for something like that"
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

PostSubject: Re: Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love)   Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:09 am

Annabell smiled. "Yes, I do. My mother thinks it's a waste of time.... although she also thinks I'm a waist of time." She said the last part under her breath. "But yeah, I like to sing and write, I don't write a lot of songs though."
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love)   Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:59 am

"I write too, just not songs" Silver said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

PostSubject: Re: Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love)   Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:06 pm

"Oh cool, what do you write?" She asked him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love)   Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:37 am

"Mostly stories" said Silver glancing at Annabell.
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

PostSubject: Re: Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love)   Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:41 am

Annabell smiled at him. "That's really cool, my old friend back in the States writes stories. I always read them over and sometimes helped her with them."
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love)   Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:59 am

"Where did you live before here?" Silver asked. "What wizard school did you go to?"
Back to top Go down
Annabell Webb
Fifth Year
Annabell Webb

PostSubject: Re: Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love)   Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:02 am

Annabell smiled. "The United States, in California. It was the California School for Magical Students." she said quietly. "It wasn't anything compared to Hogwarts though, it was based purely on blood status." She said with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love)   Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Studying for OWLs (OPEN/Friendship/Love)
Page 1 of 1