Before the Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts school at the time of James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. The rebellion is about to begin and when it does, on which side will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship) Empty
PostSubject: Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship)   Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Silver sat in an empty compartment even though there were lots of partly filled ones. He perfered to have other people introduce themselfes. He felt if they wanted to they would.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship)   Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:20 am

Ella walked along the train to found herself an empty compartment. She saw a compartment with a boy sat there. "Excuse me..." Ella said. "Do you mind if I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship)   Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:48 am

"No, go right ahead" he said smiling weakly at her.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship)   Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:00 am

Ella smiled with a thankful face. "Thank you..." she said and put her trunks there beside her. She sat in front of the boy and introduced herself to him. "I'm Ellanesse. Revenclaw fifth year. Nice to meet you..."
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship)   Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:50 am

"Oh, hello. I'm Silver Hunting, also a Ravenclaw 5th year."
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship)   Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:19 am

Ella laughed. "Woow... We're on the same house and also on the same year but we don't know each other..." she said with a charming smile. "Are you hiding or something?" she winked.
Back to top Go down
Silver Hunting

Silver Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship)   Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:55 am

"Nah" said Silver with a sad smile "just invisable". He smiled again after a pause, looking a bit happier.
Back to top Go down
Ellanesse Wood
Fifth Year
Ellanesse Wood

PostSubject: Re: Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship)   Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:19 am

Ella laughed. "Cool..." she said. "Oh, and i should learn that from you... I NEED to be invisible most of the time..." she continued and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship)   Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trains Bring Bad Luck (OPEN/Love/Friendship)
Page 1 of 1